Hello, and finally I am here to host the new tournament I promised a few weeks back.
-We will be entering 32 teams of the users choice.
-Only one character can be use once.
-This is not a popularity contest.
-Post an image, and either link to a page with their abilities, or post their important skills, and items.
-The only help they get is equipment they use, and their Tag partner
-The winner of each round is decided by 3 judges.
-Rounds should end in 24 hours, but I will allow the judges time to submit their results to me late.
I will be the first judge.
I am looking for 2 judges to help me in deciding winners.
-Be willing to do the research of each character on each team.
-Be reasonable when evaluating each battle.
-Analyze everything each character has, and how it may help, or not defeat their enemy.
(Example: Superman is weak to magic, Reimu Hakurei can deal with Superman considering her own abilities )
-Make a summarized report of the “battle”
-Report the results to Ann Hiro
The role of the Community:
-If you know something about the character feel free to share what you know
-Show us your thoughts, and explain why a certain character will beat another.
-Don’t be afraid to have a counter argument against another persons thoughts. All it means that the fight will only be more awesome.
-Overall we want you to input, input, and more input.
-Also be competitive, but also have fun.
Time jump: Can “age” things faster.
- Time/Space compression/expansion: Since space and time are related she can control space, shrinking and increasing distances at will.
- Past/Present/Future compression: Compresses time so that the past present and future exist simultaneously, enabling her past attacks, future attacks and present attacks to hit at the same time..
- Magic Star Sword: A knife under the influence of time acceleration. Since it flies straight forward at high speed, it’s good at dealing with head-on attacks.
- Vanishing Everything: Sakuya stops time and teleports. Since it’s usually hard to tell when she’s teleporting, it’s useful as a warp technique. She leaves a card behind, which is probably to make it look like her own kind of magic.
- Sense of thrown edge: Throws knives and then manipulates time to stop them in midair. The knives will resume motion after time passes, or after placing another set.
- Time Sign Perfect Square: Her specialty, time manipulation. It delays time around her, slowing down the enemy, providing overwhelming offensive and defensive superiority.
- Illusion Burial “Phantasmal Murderer of the Night Fog” : A stronger version of Murder Doll. A temporal manipulation spell where knives leave the screen then bear down on the enemy at blinding speed.
- Sakuya’s World *: One of the strongest time manipulation spells. An unfair spell that completely stops time around her so she can attack, but it’s expensive and slow to recover.
- Silver Sign Silver bound: Simultaneously launches bouncing knives in all directions. Individually their power is weak, but they make up for it in quantity and range.
- Time Sign “Sakuya’s Specially-made Stopwatch” : A technique that throws out time suspension fields. Enemies caught in the field can’t move until they leave it.
- Illusion Seal Image Clock: A spell card that stops time and arranges knives in ridiculous ways.
- Maid Secrete Skill: A spell card where thrown knives suddenly change direction. Sakuya teleports, too.
- Void Inflation Square: A spell card that stops time and randomly scatters knives.
- Deflation World: A mysterious spell card that manifests the past and the future of thrown knives at the same time. The knives can only fly straight ahead, so the past and the future form a straight line. In the end, this is the same as a laser, isn’t it?
- Time Sign Tunnel Effect: A spell card that manifests the past and future of thrown knives. Similar to Deflation World, but time runs in reverse in this one.
If you have questions just ask me either here on the thread, my wall, or a PM.