Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,705 total conversations in 9,502 threads

+ New Thread


Mexx's drawing thread. The sequel to a sequel.

Last posted Jan 13, 2013 at 12:06AM EST. Added Oct 19, 2012 at 11:10PM EDT
91 posts from 34 users

Ah, yes. Another thread where my boredom got the best of me and where I took the decision to showcase my horrible drawing skills for the sake of your amusement.

You already know what to do, so shoot and request away already.

(Warning: Results may vary, since this is for my amusement as well. I might turn into an asshat and not give you what you exactly wanted. Also, half of everyone’s request will probably never get done. The more you accept that, the better.)

Jesus saving the world from demonic aliens. I recently drew that on the back of my math test for extra credit to explain whether or not ZoomBox is a number. I said that because Jesus saved the world from demonic aliens, ZoomBox was not a number and your argument was invalid. He gave me the extra point and wrote “E…P…I…C”

Zarathh wrote:

Draw your head exploding from all these requests.

These requests didn’t make my head explode, Zar.

These requests turned me into Ganon.

LOOK AT WHAT I’VE BECOME, YOU MONSTERS!

Ann Hiro wrote:

Draw the KYM baka trio.
(Sui, Natsu, Ann)

Baka sounds stupid, so I replaced the name to “bark” and made you all trees.

Enjoy.

Rene LeMarchand wrote:

Draw me like one of your French girls.

Yeah… About that, my bro can’t tell if you’re a boy or a girl. So he told me to do it instead.

Besides, my bro don’t know how to draw breast. Wink wink.

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Draw Forrest looking evidently displeased that he’ll never be half the man that Jamie is (still pretty good though)

2 requests are done so obviously it’s time for another week of procrastination while everyone waits for me to do their requests.

madcat wrote:

Draw anthropomorphic sushi being drizzled erotically with soy sauce.

“Oh, Soy-Sama! Please don’t stop!~”

Last edited Oct 25, 2012 at 07:25PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

Draw what you think I should get tattoo’d on me. Surprise me.

Tattoo this on your back.

But seriously, asking someone on the internet to make a made up tattoo is not exactly a great plan…

I will say however, to not tattoo anything regrettable on your body.

Like an obscure word or symbol that you’ll forget the meaning of it in about a month

Or tattoo a boyfriends name on your skin. Lets be realistic, What happens if you two end going on your separate ways? His name is gonna be on your skin forever.

And don’t tattoo a loved ones face on your body. It’s just ugly.

I could keep going on but those are the ones you should really avoid, in my opinion. Hope it helped.

Now if you mind, I have to find more Ganon porn.

Mexx Android wrote:

Tattoo this on your back.

But seriously, asking someone on the internet to make a made up tattoo is not exactly a great plan…

I will say however, to not tattoo anything regrettable on your body.

Like an obscure word or symbol that you’ll forget the meaning of it in about a month

Or tattoo a boyfriends name on your skin. Lets be realistic, What happens if you two end going on your separate ways? His name is gonna be on your skin forever.

And don’t tattoo a loved ones face on your body. It’s just ugly.

I could keep going on but those are the ones you should really avoid, in my opinion. Hope it helped.

Now if you mind, I have to find more Ganon porn.

>Implying I was actually gonna tattoo something a random person on the internet told me to tattoo
>Implying I didn’t already know the dos and don’ts of tattooing

But thanks for doing the request :3

Crimson Locks wrote:

>Implying I was actually gonna tattoo something a random person on the internet told me to tattoo
>Implying I didn’t already know the dos and don’ts of tattooing

But thanks for doing the request :3

>Implying
>Implying
>Implying

No problem

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!