Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,239 total conversations in 9,279 threads

+ New Thread

Cheezburger Conspiracy

Last posted Oct 20, 2012 at 08:56PM EDT. Added Oct 19, 2012 at 11:43PM EDT
16 posts from 12 users

First of all.

We need to break out the microscope on this one.
See, I acquired certain information from let’s just say unkown source.

Ok.

Remember when you first signed up?
think

ThInK!!

It was small…very small

But seriously. There was an Adobe Authenticator

When you hit the ok you gave a third party company permissions to access. everything
Camera, microphone, java, app data, temp files, keystrokes… You name it.

Will we stand up to this snake??

We have work to do…

Kym’ers.. Must we embark upon the truth that will set us free?

Oct 19, 2012 at 11:43PM EDT

Dude… what?

Oct 20, 2012 at 12:18AM EDT

That’s some dangerous thinking there, Jack. Maybe you oughta sit down and pretend you never saw any a’this.

Oct 20, 2012 at 01:30AM EDT

Mother of god…

I knew it! THE REPTILIANS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE CHEEZBURGER.

I warned you! I WARNED YOU ALL!

YOU FOOLS! YOU’VE BEEN BEING PLAYED THIS WHOLE TIME!

Tin foil hats don’t protect you, they make it worse! They’re like lightning rods! The government spread misinformation that tin foil hats will protect you so that they could have greater control over you!

How could you sheeple fall for it!? WAKE UP!

Oct 20, 2012 at 02:15AM EDT

Alex-_- wrote:

First of all.

We need to break out the microscope on this one.
See, I acquired certain information from let’s just say unkown source.

Ok.

Remember when you first signed up?
think

ThInK!!

It was small…very small

But seriously. There was an Adobe Authenticator

When you hit the ok you gave a third party company permissions to access. everything
Camera, microphone, java, app data, temp files, keystrokes… You name it.

Will we stand up to this snake??

We have work to do…

Kym’ers.. Must we embark upon the truth that will set us free?

Oct 20, 2012 at 10:10AM EDT

Kim Jong Is A Feminist wrote:

I uh…..

I think sting is onto something

It’s true! I caught one of the reptilians hostage (She had even kidnapped a baby and put it in a stroller to disguise herself as a human parent!) but I could see through her disguise. I drove up next to her and knocked her out then tied her up in my car. I made her tell me the secrets of he mind control waves her people had sold to the government.

I set the baby free and led it into the arms of a nearby man who was kind enough to give the baby a ride in his van to the nearest orphanage. He was even smart enough to tint the windows black so that the reptilians couldn’t see inside to steal the baby with their telekinesis! I believe I have found a new comrade.

If anyone wants to know more, you can contact me. You know who to call. This reptilian woman will not ever escape from my shed, which I have padlocked and added a food chute to.

Oct 20, 2012 at 12:43PM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

It’s true! I caught one of the reptilians hostage (She had even kidnapped a baby and put it in a stroller to disguise herself as a human parent!) but I could see through her disguise. I drove up next to her and knocked her out then tied her up in my car. I made her tell me the secrets of he mind control waves her people had sold to the government.

I set the baby free and led it into the arms of a nearby man who was kind enough to give the baby a ride in his van to the nearest orphanage. He was even smart enough to tint the windows black so that the reptilians couldn’t see inside to steal the baby with their telekinesis! I believe I have found a new comrade.

If anyone wants to know more, you can contact me. You know who to call. This reptilian woman will not ever escape from my shed, which I have padlocked and added a food chute to.

I never realized how much of a threat these reptillians were…
This entire time we’ve been living in a society filled with those things disguised as us…
I can’t trust anyone anymore….
Sting, I ask of you to train me to defend against these monsters.
I wish for KYM to be a safer site of the future.

Oct 20, 2012 at 01:03PM EDT

@sting_auer: Bullshit, it’s from common knowledge that Reptilians are allowed to legally have human children since 2009! You just beated a poor mother trying to protect her children! And now the baby may be with any freak family in the area! Maybe that man wasn’t so good afterall, maybe that baby is being hostaged NOW!
Good work, dumbass.

Oct 20, 2012 at 04:07PM EDT

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

@sting_auer: Bullshit, it’s from common knowledge that Reptilians are allowed to legally have human children since 2009! You just beated a poor mother trying to protect her children! And now the baby may be with any freak family in the area! Maybe that man wasn’t so good afterall, maybe that baby is being hostaged NOW!
Good work, dumbass.

I KNEW IT! The government has even infiltrated these forums! It was so stupid of me to share my information here! BRUNO, YOU GOVERNMENT SWINE, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!

Oct 20, 2012 at 04:20PM EDT

How do we know you are the real sting? For all we know, you might be one of them.

Oct 20, 2012 at 04:28PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!