Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Favorite Vidya?

Last posted Oct 25, 2012 at 11:37AM EDT. Added Oct 22, 2012 at 07:09AM EDT
28 posts from 26 users

Where do I even start? You know what, I'm just going to try to choose one per system. There'll be a few with several games, especially this gen.

(The N64 version, I don't even own a 3DS)

(GCN version. I never played the Wii version, and the GCN one was my fave GCN game anyways)

Ummm…. You know, nothing of these calibers comes to mind. Not even Skyward Sword, which was probably the best. Still, not nearly as good as any of these other games, so I'll pass.

First tie:

(Here come the haters)

Another tie.

Yeah, I have a really hard time deciding…

EDIT
@Solaire the Element of Jolly Cooperation
>implying God of War 3 is a horrible game

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 03:11AM EDT

I guess I'll go with my top 3 (or 4, depending on how you look at it)

and

It's hard to decide between the two.

I bet you can't guess what my favourite console is.

Moved to JFF.
Anyway, these two were my most played games from my childhood so I have no hesitation to call them my favorite videogames -

I replayed R&C3 recently in the HD collection, it didn't hold up as well as expected in no small thanks to the porting (cutscenes that weren't unscaled and had a low volume level, HUD wasn't calibrated properly, multiplayer was pretty broken) however it was still a fantastic game and brought nostalgic memories back (10+ playthroughs!).

Pokemon Sapphire was my first Pokemon game, I spent well into the triple digit hours on my GBA as a kid. After losing the cartridge, I eventually got Emerald and loved the improvements but still, Sapphire was my first love and I got teary eyed the day I found the cartridge recently. When Gamefreak finally remake the 3rd Pokemon Gen, my 3DS will have been justified.

/dramaticness

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 07:37AM EDT

@Solaire

Sorry, I guess I mis-phrased that sentence. The right word would be experience.
It's not fun if you look at it at face value. "Oh, I'm an animal? LAME."
It's fun for the experiences you have with it. "Aw sweet, even though I'm playing as a chicken, I totally just kicked that elephants ass!"

Also,
> Implying most 360 titles don't get ported to PS3 anyway

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!