Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

306,168 total conversations in 8,827 threads

+ New Thread

Are you questioning me?

Last posted Nov 03, 2012 at 11:40AM EDT. Added Oct 31, 2012 at 04:50AM EDT
64 posts from 28 users

I will ask a question.

But answering is only to be done with another question.
If you don’t want to answer then ask a “what if” question.
And the rest is history, deep in the Jff.

What if OP was a heterosexual?

Oct 31, 2012 at 04:50AM EDT

Alex wrote:

I will ask a question.

But answering is only to be done with another question.
If you don’t want to answer then ask a “what if” question.
And the rest is history, deep in the Jff.

What if OP was a heterosexual?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oct 31, 2012 at 07:20AM EDT

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my desktop, you little
tasteless bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the
Desktop Ricing division, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret
desktop thread operations, and I have over 300 confirmed 10/10s. I am
trained in gorilla desktopfare and I’m the top ricer in the entire
special-pantsu division. You are nothing to me but just another shitty
desktop. I will wipe your shitty desktop the fuck out with ricing the
likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking
words. You think you can get away with talking shit about my desktop on
the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my
secret network of forensic desktop-analysts across the USA and your
desktop is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm,
maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your
desktop. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I
can rice desktops in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a
minimal tiling WM setup. Not only am I extensively trained in vanilla
ricing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States
Desktop Tools and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your
miserable desktop off the face of the continent, you little shit. If
only you could have known what unholy 0/10s your little “clever” comment
was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your
fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the
price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your desktop and
your poor, pathetic rice will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oct 31, 2012 at 07:37AM EDT

What if OP is asexual?

Oct 31, 2012 at 06:55PM EDT

What if people keep talking with out question marks?

Oct 31, 2012 at 07:22PM EDT

What if I forgot to ask a question?

Last edited Oct 31, 2012 at 08:54PM EDT
Oct 31, 2012 at 08:36PM EDT

What if the user above user didn’t ask a question, leaving me grasping for straws?

Oct 31, 2012 at 08:41PM EDT

What if I didn’t just spend Halloween eating roast beef sandwiches and onion rings?

Oct 31, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT

Crimson Locks wrote:

What if I didn’t just spend Halloween eating roast beef sandwiches and onion rings?

What if you didn’t actually go Trick or Treating and your already eating everyone’s else candy?

Oct 31, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT

What if an interrobang nullifies this question‽

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:29PM EDT

What if someone had really been as far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:30PM EDT

What if what is is not what is? Not that what is not is what is but that what is is not. What if?

Last edited Oct 31, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT
Oct 31, 2012 at 11:48PM EDT

Why are we asking questions now?

Nov 01, 2012 at 12:27AM EDT

Nov 01, 2012 at 07:25AM EDT

Why is this the top trending topic?

Last edited Nov 01, 2012 at 10:43AM EDT
Nov 01, 2012 at 10:41AM EDT

Why are we getting no answers?

Nov 01, 2012 at 10:43AM EDT

Will my baby hurt me?

Nov 01, 2012 at 10:48AM EDT

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Nov 01, 2012 at 10:49AM EDT

Did I believe that the what if questions got way too redundant and therefore decided to mix it up, creating a different sentence out of the same question?

Nov 01, 2012 at 10:52AM EDT

What that RM? You want me to make out with you?

Last edited Nov 01, 2012 at 10:56AM EDT
Nov 01, 2012 at 10:55AM EDT

Are you making a move on me Alex?

Nov 01, 2012 at 10:59AM EDT

Do you think that would be appropriate?

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:12AM EDT

Can you do it?

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:16AM EDT

Why does this sound like a good ship? And why am I so aroused?

Last edited Nov 01, 2012 at 11:24AM EDT
Nov 01, 2012 at 11:22AM EDT

Why is ship getting hot and bothered?

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:24AM EDT

Why the fuck not?

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:31AM EDT

How come Im starting to derail my own thread with pre-shipping material?

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:33AM EDT

MDFification wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What in the Lord’s name did you just say about me, you little atheist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Ministry school, and I have over 300 confirmed prayers. I am trained in the religion Baptist and I’m the top Priest in the entire Christian religion. You are nothing to me but another non believer. I will teach you the word of God with the largest choir that has ever been seen; mark my works. You think you can get away with not believing in God? Think again, atheist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of churches and pastors across the USA and you’re going to be forced to believe in God right now, so you better prepare for the faith, sir. The faith that wipes out the pathetic thing you call atheism. You’re Christian now, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can preach in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching from memory, but I have access to the entire mob of the United States Christian Club and I will use it to its full extent to force you into Christianity, you little atheist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have challenged the word of God. But you couldn’t, you didn’t and now you’re praying the price, you imbecile. I will teach the word of God all over you and you will drown in it. You’re a christian now, kiddo.

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:34AM EDT

What love got to do with it, got do with it, got to do with it?

Nov 01, 2012 at 11:35AM EDT

Why has nobody asked whether this is real life, or just fantasy?

Nov 01, 2012 at 12:19PM EDT

Where da hood where the hood where the hood at?

Nov 01, 2012 at 01:16PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!