Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,398 total conversations in 9,162 threads

+ New Thread

Anyone RP

Last posted Nov 08, 2012 at 04:15PM EST. Added Nov 04, 2012 at 06:43PM EST
30 posts from 18 users

Alright, prepare for the ultimate rustling of jimmies because this is the Anyone RP! In this RP, you can be anyone from any show, game, book, scene, bleh.

So blow your fellow KYM users mind with your non-astonishing character!

Nov 04, 2012 at 06:43PM EST

Born on Mindoir, tested at Elysium; and now, clad in the most advanced armor Humanity has to offer.

Lieutenant Commander Jennifer Shepard felt a certain unease about her current assignment. After all, why was a bleeding edge prototype starship, commanded by Captain David Anderson himself, heading to a stable colony like Eden Prime, and why was a Council Spectre aboard? Something didn’t add up.

OOC: Yeah, I’m basically RPing as if I were playing the first Mass Effect… For now.

Last edited Nov 04, 2012 at 06:58PM EST
Nov 04, 2012 at 06:57PM EST

“I’m cold…” were the first few words of Seth Emera upon waking from cryo sleep.
“Wait…. something isn’t right…” he said as his nano-cell armor reformed on his body. Then it hit him. His ship, The Raven, fell through a rift in time-space while chasing what seemed to be a old England style blue police box. Upon reaching the navigation controls in the cockpit, he tried finding where… or when… he was.
“this isn’t right… this isn’t even my universe…” he said, tumbling ideas in his head. His navigation panel was flashing red, alerting him that the raven had been damaged while traversing 6th dimensional space. He was in stuck in a universe with an alternate history with no way back.
“I need to find civilization,” he said to himself. " Maybe the beings in this universe have developed inter-dimensional travel.
He warmed up the Raven’s engine, and headed towards the nearest star.

Nov 04, 2012 at 07:36PM EST

Huh? What’s that sonny? Evil’s on the loose? Evil? EVIL? EEEEVIIIIIIIIL!!!

Last edited Nov 04, 2012 at 08:29PM EST
Nov 04, 2012 at 08:28PM EST

Oh look at me, I’m Light Yagami and I’m also Kira. My father will be very disappointed of me when he finds out that I killed all those people in the name of justice. I must be the most pathetic murderer of all time but hey at least I got my sweet Misa… and I also have the death note which comes with a stalking Shinigami. My life is so perfect. I am Kira.

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:09AM EST

im fire the god hegehog i have god supepowers anf a super blast gnu ry and i kil rvey1 in 1 dmg atck

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:51AM EST

I’m Stevey, owner of the Rebalanced Hat Shoppe. I can frolic in space, use dubstep as a weapon, and turn people into diamonds with my diamond gun. Each diamond I collect gives me $10. I’m a frog in a black and white striped shirt, fully black jeans, and shiny pitch black shoes
________________________________________________________________________________

Stevey: Hey Kira! Where are your eyes?

Nov 05, 2012 at 06:34PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

OOC: Now you’re just being stupid.

What does “stupid” mean? You didn’t link it.

Nov 05, 2012 at 06:48PM EST

Dac wrote:

What does “stupid” mean? You didn’t link it.

OOC: With a word like it, I don’t need to link it.

Nov 05, 2012 at 06:50PM EST

@American
Im just messing around, don’t get so mad.

Anyways, I am Candycane Carlos and I race a candy cane kart in wreck it ralph. I am really fast and beat everyone and get the chicks bro.

Nov 05, 2012 at 06:56PM EST

Dac wrote:

@American
Im just messing around, don’t get so mad.

Anyways, I am Candycane Carlos and I race a candy cane kart in wreck it ralph. I am really fast and beat everyone and get the chicks bro.

OOC: I would rather have a 152mm howitzer shoved up my ass than try to be funny.

Tells you just how serious I am…

Nov 05, 2012 at 07:03PM EST

Alright you two, stop it, don’t make me lock this thread.

Nov 05, 2012 at 07:10PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Lock both anyway.

Just for good measure.

Nov 05, 2012 at 07:11PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

My last post suggested that I intended to end it at that, why must you bring up the those horid memories once more.

Nov 05, 2012 at 07:12PM EST

I want to be superman but with a weakness to bananas. And I can fly faster than the speed of light.

@random
Don’t lock it. I won’t continue

Nov 05, 2012 at 07:18PM EST

“Can be anyone”? Hmmm….

I’m God Himself! I am almighty and invincible and I know everything! Haha!

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:56PM EST

I’ll be Adam

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:58PM EST

Dr. Coolface wrote:

“Can be anyone”? Hmmm….

I’m God Himself! I am almighty and invincible and I know everything! Haha!

and im gods brother dog

i have all of gods powers except better and he is a dog but he can be anything because he is dog

ORIGUNAL CARACHTUR DONUT STEEL

Nov 06, 2012 at 12:02AM EST

God, you never told me you had a brother. What’s up with that?

Nov 06, 2012 at 12:24AM EST

God (me) has created a floating island with rainbow water and black rocks for you all to have an adventure on.

@JaneDoe- My brother is a massive douche. He’s not allowed inside regular space and time.

Nov 06, 2012 at 01:18PM EST

I AM GROTAN, HERE TO FEED UPON YOUR MILKS AND SHOELACES.

PREPARE YOURSELVES, I HUNGER

Nov 06, 2012 at 04:28PM EST

I am a proud member of the Orange Star Army. Even though I get used as a human shield, a strategy our commanders call “Meatshielding,” I will still blindly follow under our great tacticians, Andy, Sami, Max, and Nell. Oh, and the new recruits, Jake and Rachel.

Shoots everyone in this thread

I win.

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:25PM EST

I’ll be a turtle. It’s such a good disguise, they’ll never see me coming.

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:28PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!