Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Ho ho ho

Last posted Nov 08, 2012 at 09:41AM EST. Added Nov 05, 2012 at 12:27PM EST
41 posts from 30 users

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

We're not even close to Thanksgiving yet and there's already a Christmas thread?

(facepalm)

Thanksgiving is a US Holiday. A large portion of KYM is Canadian and European, with some Asian and South American/Mexican users.

Cale wrote:

Thanksgiving is a US Holiday. A large portion of KYM is Canadian and European, with some Asian and South American/Mexican users.

Point is that it's still what, two months out?

Can't we show a little patience here?

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Point is that it's still what, two months out?

Can't we show a little patience here?

That's still expectant of American norm. I've East Mexican families who spend all year planning their Cinco de Mayo and Dia de Los Muertos, for example. Patience would be subject to the peoples in question.

Cale wrote:

That's still expectant of American norm. I've East Mexican families who spend all year planning their Cinco de Mayo and Dia de Los Muertos, for example. Patience would be subject to the peoples in question.

Anyone who prepares for an entire year for a single holiday is doing something wrong with their lives.

Papa Coolface wrote:

>Christmas thread
>Early November

I like how Nair said the exact same thing and everyone complained, but because someone who wasn't Nair said it everybody praises him.
These fucking forums sometimes.

@cite

It's probably because 1) the George costanza face and the < makes it seem more like a joke. Something that Nair doesn't do 2) Coolface is never too aggressive or anything.

Still I agree that it doesn't really deserve a thumbs down.

So, someone said I should finish 10 things before the end of the year. I freakin' deliver.

Here's the first one. I recommend you watch this with your volume up to max and at fullscreen with your eyes glued to the monitor, although every medical professional ever wants you to do the exact opposite for some silly reason.

Please note: NeonWabbit is not liable for any sight and hearing injuries (including seizures and death) that occur from this short video. By watching, you agree to be a jolly fellow.

Last edited Nov 07, 2012 at 01:40AM EST

IT’S HE’S COMING PEOPLE, SO STOP POUTING

Listen and understand. Santa Claus is out there. He knows if you've been naughty. He knows if you've been nice. He doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and he absolutely will not stop until you have presents.

In a coincidence, I was looking for Christmas-themed games earlier today to make a Christmas fun pack for my friends. Here are links:

Windows games

• Elf Bowling – The classic Christmas game. Turn off Javascript in your default browser before playing it because some buttons link back to the developer's site and it looks like the site was compromised.
  • Hyper Princess Pitch – Machine-gun through Santa's workshop like Smash TV.
  • Merry Gear Solid – A stealth game with lots of humour.
  • Merry Gear Solid 2 – A sequel with more of the same.

Flash games

• Albinoblacksheep Snowglobe – A fun little winter-themed toy.
  • Bomber Santa – Fast-paced action with a loose Christmas theme.
  • Friday the 24th – It's the night before Christmas and STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB. Mindless elf massacre game.
  • Holiday Putt – A good mini-golf game with minimal Christmas dressing.
  • Humbuggered – Use the arrow keys to keep holiday cheer away from Scrooge.
  • Jingle Balls – Throw snowballs at Christmas shoppers.
  • Late For Christmas – Santa slept in and his reindeer are hung over.
  • Merry Schmess Frenzy – Avoid the reindeer while delivering "magic" down chimneys.
  • New-Year Mole – A young woman dressed as Santa lets children have parts of her costume, but the kids are greedy little perverts. Not safe for work.
  • Poltergifts – Fight off waves of deadly Christmas presents.
  • Rocket Santa – A Christmas-themed knockoff of Hedgehog Launch.
  • Rudolf's Revenge – Kick Santa into the sky.
  • Santa's Odyssey – Activate objects in the house to deliver presents to the tree.
  • Santa's Slay – Deliver presents while killing soldiers from competing toy companies.
  • Serious Santa – Run and gun with Abuse-style controls and destructible terrain.
  • Sled Shredding – A Canabalt clone.
  • Sober Santa 2 – See how much Christmas cheer Santa can hold.
  • Super Santa Kicker – A Christmas-themed physics game.
  • Xmas Breast Behaviour – You play a secretary who got drunk at the office Christmas party and xeroxes her boobs until getting fired. NSFW in more ways than one.
  • Zombie Hooker XXXmas – Zombies, a hooker, and Christmas. Three things that always go together. This one's not safe for work, obviously.

Et cetera

If someone knows of a good piece of freeware that should be on this list, mention it.

Last edited Nov 08, 2012 at 12:39AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!