Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,252 total conversations in 9,153 threads

+ New Thread


Argument General

Last posted Nov 09, 2012 at 07:00PM EST. Added Nov 05, 2012 at 10:30PM EST
114 posts from 48 users

Insult regarding OP’s mother.

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:35PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Insult regarding OP’s mother.

Could care less about her. Man you need better insults.

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:39PM EST
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Could care less about her. Man you need better insults.

Statement regarding OP’s preferences, reaching deep into his personal life.

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:40PM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Statement regarding OP’s preferences, reaching deep into his personal life.

I’m Bisexual, and if the girl has a penis, at least be a decent size please.

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:47PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

EVERYBODY BUT ME IS A LOSER.
DISCUSS.

POINT AT HIS SELF-DELUSIONS. POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:57PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

EVERYBODY BUT ME IS A LOSER.
DISCUSS.

/argument

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:58PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

EVERYBODY BUT ME IS A LOSER.
DISCUSS.

My argument is so amazing I’m going to make you highlight it to see it. You suck. I’m great.

Nov 05, 2012 at 10:59PM EST
Quote

madcat wrote:

My argument is so amazing I’m going to make you highlight it to see it. You suck. I’m great.

YOUR HIGHLIGHTS ARE FOR PANSIES.
YOU HATE AMERICA.

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:07PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

EVERYBODY BUT ME IS A LOSER.
DISCUSS.

Point out his typo, he meant “isn’t”

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:09PM EST
Quote

I will simply disagree with your argument and state that your IQ is less then mine. But don’t worry, I will forgive for your low intelligence as it will boost my ego.

Last edited Nov 05, 2012 at 11:15PM EST
Nov 05, 2012 at 11:14PM EST

ANN HIRO WONT RETURN MY FAVORITE BRA AND IM GOING TO STAB HIM OVER IT. LETS TALK ABOUT THAT

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:26PM EST

GIANTDAD wrote:

ANN HIRO WONT RETURN MY FAVORITE BRA AND IM GOING TO STAB HIM OVER IT. LETS TALK ABOUT THAT

Semi Relevant:

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:29PM EST

You all smell.
Discus.

Nov 05, 2012 at 11:59PM EST

@Mods

You’re all a bunch of shit heads who suck at your position, go die.

@Other Users

You’re all a bunch of white-knights who flip out when a single downvote is tossed at someone who is “popular,” go die.

Nov 06, 2012 at 12:20AM EST
Quote

@Anghstyhoodie
Wow, mad burn. I feel like shit now. Oh wait, no I don’t
No one cares, go die

Last edited Nov 06, 2012 at 12:25AM EST
Nov 06, 2012 at 12:23AM EST
Quote

I’m sorry, I’m not allowed to argue with you unless you’ve paid.

Nov 06, 2012 at 12:33AM EST
Quote

Even though I posted in response to angshty post, I think it would be best if no one else does. Just leave it be. No need for a shitstorm.
And to angshty, you posted gore without a tag, that’s no good. Porn is more acceptable than a corpse, ok. I think that’s what this is about anyways. You made a thread about the issue. Anyways, if you really feel that way, than you are welcome to leave. You don’t have to stay if you dont like us.

Nov 06, 2012 at 12:50AM EST
Quote

Your genitalia is surprisingly wimpish.

Oh yes. It is your birthday. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Nov 06, 2012 at 01:22AM EST

What would Jesus do?

Nov 06, 2012 at 01:40AM EST

angstyHoodie OPERATOR wrote:

@Mods

You’re all a bunch of shit heads who suck at your position, go die.

@Other Users

You’re all a bunch of white-knights who flip out when a single downvote is tossed at someone who is “popular,” go die.

I like it when satire is downvoted, it makes me feel superior.

Nov 06, 2012 at 01:51AM EST
Quote

Patrick wrote:

DARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Beat me to it.

Insult regarding nationality

Last edited Nov 06, 2012 at 02:49AM EST
Nov 06, 2012 at 02:47AM EST
Quote

Your wrong because I’m right, So now I’m going to have to yell at you until you learn that.

Nov 06, 2012 at 03:32AM EST
Quote

Twilitlord wrote:

Argument that compares all of you to Hitler

Counterpoint which expresses the fact that I am Jewish, am very offended, and which also compares you to Saddam Hussein.

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:34AM EST
Quote

I respect all of your opinions and have nothing to argue against any of you.

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:50AM EST
Quote

CocoaCannon wrote:

I respect all of your opinions and have nothing to argue against any of you.

OH YEAH WELL YOU ARE A DUMB

Nov 06, 2012 at 10:16AM EST

BOX A IS BEST BOX

It’s label is ever so slightly further to the left!

Nov 06, 2012 at 11:52AM EST
Quote

This thread smells like old cheese and I do not want to participate with the likes of you tallywhackers.

Humph…

Nov 06, 2012 at 12:45PM EST
Quote

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

OH YEAH WELL YOU ARE A DUMB

u wot m8

Nov 06, 2012 at 12:49PM EST
Quote

“your argument is invalid” image

Notice this is post 42 and make the obligatory Hitchhiker’s Guide reference

Last edited Nov 06, 2012 at 01:01PM EST
Nov 06, 2012 at 01:00PM EST
Quote

Wouldn’t Gabe Newell make a great Doctor Octopus?
(I took the picture BTW)

Nov 06, 2012 at 02:12PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

Counterpoint which expresses the fact that I am Jewish, am very offended, and which also compares you to Saddam Hussein.

Response with obvious logical fallacy designed to incite anger

Nov 06, 2012 at 02:50PM EST
Quote

Baseless accusations against others because you dislike other people who hold that opinion.

Nov 06, 2012 at 03:52PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!