Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Skyrim Dragonborn Expension

Last posted Nov 06, 2012 at 07:49PM EST. Added Nov 06, 2012 at 03:55PM EST
8 posts from 7 users

I am having really high hopes for this. Dawnguard kinda disappointed me, I expected a bit more of it than just some large quests and a small map addition. This expension adds a complete island from Morrowind.

ShiveringIsles4lyfe

It still looks good though. I noticed a lot of new enemies, and the story seems interesting, (trying to defeat a litch or something?) plus the inevitable boat load of new items and locations aught to mix things up a bit. Although il probably just shoot everything in the face with lighting like i always do.

P.S. being the Archmage is awesome

Spider-Byte wrote:

Will this be 1600MS?

Still amazing though any release dates info on new things (other than the dragon mount). Also Morrowind was amazing and would love to purchase property there.

Will this be 1600MS?

Yes.

I am so excited for this. Just so unbelievably excited. I'm going to dive right in when it comes out in December, and probably won't come out for a month. Skyrim is like that.

I nearly came when they showed dragon mounts. I seriously don't know how I was able to keep myself from doing it.

Oh man. This looks really good. I've collected all of the dragon priest masks, so maybe this will all tie in somehow. But, I'm using a PS3, and we don't even have Dawnguard yet. I'll have to wait an additional 6 months for DLC. The worst part is that I ruined my favorite profile, a mage, by abusing the Oghma Infinium, so I'll have to play as a thief. sobbu

madcat wrote:

Oh man. This looks really good. I've collected all of the dragon priest masks, so maybe this will all tie in somehow. But, I'm using a PS3, and we don't even have Dawnguard yet. I'll have to wait an additional 6 months for DLC. The worst part is that I ruined my favorite profile, a mage, by abusing the Oghma Infinium, so I'll have to play as a thief. sobbu

>Not making mutiple saves in case glitch exploiting goes wrong.

Last edited Nov 06, 2012 at 07:58PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!