Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Who's up for some Tic-Tac-Toe?

Last posted Nov 28, 2012 at 04:10PM EST. Added Nov 08, 2012 at 01:34PM EST
96 posts from 28 users

Make a tic-tac-toe board with each cell being a tic-tac-toe board itself.
That way the game will last much longer.

Here's how it should go:

Every cell in the main tic-tac-toe board is a tic-tac-toe board itself. Each cell must be won by using it as a regular tic-tac-toe board itself. The cells in each tic-tac-toe board can be played on normally and you can place an icon on any board at anytime when it is your turn. When won cell is one, that cell is replaced with a representation of the winner's icon, thus claiming the board as theirs. You must play strategically, as this shall take up to 1 day depending on how many people are active at the time.

I have made the board.
OP will start the game when ready.

Also, OP, you will take care of the rest.

Last edited Nov 08, 2012 at 07:26PM EST

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Here's how it should go:

Every cell in the main tic-tac-toe board is a tic-tac-toe board itself. Each cell must be won by using it as a regular tic-tac-toe board itself. The cells in each tic-tac-toe board can be played on normally and you can place an icon on any board at anytime when it is your turn. When won cell is one, that cell is replaced with a representation of the winner's icon, thus claiming the board as theirs. You must play strategically, as this shall take up to 1 day depending on how many people are active at the time.

I have made the board.

Don't mind me, just shipping my OTPs.

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Here's how it should go:

I have made the board.

I can commit Sudoku now.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

A nigger in the very center

That same black person hitting Falcon to the left of the very center.

Jerk…

Also, this assumes that OP agreed to do this. Aristo never agreed, Lone K, so it may be something that you're going to have to take up.

Last edited Nov 15, 2012 at 06:44PM EST

I couldn't find a non-racist picture of a black dude, so I picked a drawing of Black Dynamite.
I couldn't find a picture of a black guy slapping Captain Falcon, so I placed a deformed picture of Captain Falcon there instead.

Keep it going. I'm taking over.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!