Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,730 total conversations in 9,503 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Things You Hate, but most of people seen to love.

Last posted Dec 05, 2012 at 03:07AM EST. Added Dec 04, 2012 at 07:08PM EST
47 posts from 32 users

Just two simple one word items.

One’s an animal, the other’s a country.

I don’t need to tell you what they are.

“I’m posting a negative reply about MLP, surely I am going to get downvotes now. Perhaps if I mention the bombing only I assume as incoming it will be nullified. Chances are it’ll never happen, but I am oblivious to this and must protect my precious karmas.”

-Most of you.

Last edited Dec 04, 2012 at 07:53PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

“I’m posting a negative reply about MLP, surely I am going to get downvotes now. Perhaps if I mention the bombing only I assume as incoming it will be nullified. Chances are it’ll never happen, but I am oblivious to this and must protect my precious karmas.”

-Most of you.

Uhh… i’m the only one that did that, but whatever.

Incest, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Reddit, Dr. Pepper, Churches, Indie Music, Pink Erasers, vertical stripes, bi-fold wallets, polo-shirts with the tighter band around the end of the sleeve, pants with the faded fronts, shoe-laces, ear-buds, wire-less controllers, hunting dogs.

The Average Swampert (U41) wrote:

I’m probably an inversion. I actually like Fanboy and Chum Chum. (What’s that? Augh! Incoming karma bomb!)

Wasn’t the whole “predicting a karma bomb” thing addressed earlier?

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Just two simple one word items.

One’s an animal, the other’s a country.

I don’t need to tell you what they are.

Well, it would make more sense to say that one is a show, and the other is a countrys media. It’s kind of bigoted to say you hate an entire country, and I doubt this is what bothers you

Anyways, I hate anime pretty bad. I just can’t stand it.

Dac wrote:

Well, it would make more sense to say that one is a show, and the other is a countrys media. It’s kind of bigoted to say you hate an entire country, and I doubt this is what bothers you

Anyways, I hate anime pretty bad. I just can’t stand it.

Well okay, I could have made it more clear, but I was trying to keep it short.

Cale wrote:

Incest, Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Reddit, Dr. Pepper, Churches, Indie Music, Pink Erasers, vertical stripes, bi-fold wallets, polo-shirts with the tighter band around the end of the sleeve, pants with the faded fronts, shoe-laces, ear-buds, wire-less controllers, hunting dogs.

Most people like incest?
I’m not a huge fan of FPS games.

Last edited Dec 04, 2012 at 08:56PM EST

Borderlands 2’s ratings. It’s a fun and cool game, believe me, I love it so far. But the ratings for it is just way to high for what it really is, just a shoot’em up with some rpg elements.

Last edited Dec 04, 2012 at 09:55PM EST

Capitalism

inb4 “dirty commie”

inb4 people thinking that Russia, North Korea, Obama, Cuba, or China are/were Communist.

inb4 people confusing Communism with Socialism.

inb4 bourgeoisie swine :3.

Last edited Dec 04, 2012 at 10:16PM EST

Auto-playing profile music!

Especially those who are generally loud or have loud bass. I can’t stand it! Dubstep is the worst! The loudest, the more generally annoying and the fact that it AUTOPLAYS on most auto-playing profiles!!!

Last edited Dec 04, 2012 at 10:58PM EST

Coffee
Most artists/bands
Gangnam style
Homestuck
Reddit
Call of Duty
Apple
Chocolate
Seafood
Most ethnic food
Walmart
Facebook
Twitter
Kardashians
Drew Barrymore
Cake
E-readers
ESPN
NFL
Bohemian Rhapsody
Rap

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!