Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

The Thread of Feels:

Last posted Dec 17, 2012 at 07:42PM EST. Added Dec 07, 2012 at 11:27AM EST
31 posts from 23 users

The idea for this thread is to tell a story that will induce some amount of feels. The next person must then comment, rate the story above theirs. The point of the thread is to be creative with your posts, not just to create feels. Do not just rate, you must have a story. General rules of the thread:

1. Keep the stories touching, sex scenes and stuff not allowed. References to sex fine, but no real details about such
2. Don’t be too harsh on other posters, try to be respectful at least.
3. If story seems like a troll post, don’t respond, just ignore.
4. Must have a story, copypastas will be accepted but are strongly advised against.
5. Must tell a story, this can include, or in fact, be all pictures stacked.
6. Plot is relative, just have a beginning and ending. Attempt grammatical consistency so others can understand.

Once a man was outside moving the grass. It was a nice day outside. He was about half done, which was a difficult thing to do since he only had one leg left and his prosthetic leg was getting old. Suddenly a sound like no other could be heard from nearby. The man stopped the mower and looked around to find the source of the noise. As he walked back a few feet he found a small rabbit laying in the grass, its hind legs cut off from the mower. Being so saddened by this he actually cried from harming the small animal and brought it inside almost frantic asking his family what they could do. After a few minutes of talking and after having cleaned up the rabbit and trying to get the bleeding to stop and being unable to do so they decided it was just best to put the rabbit down. The end.

Last edited Dec 07, 2012 at 11:49AM EST

gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode.

she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr"

he said "NO.."

da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine.

boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was ded.

he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever…" (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr)

xxx~…LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME…~xxx

Let's see how far we get without ripping off katawa shoujo.

Sting, that was a rip off, but I did cry… every time. 5/10.

One day, I was annoyed at my router, I decided to fix a problem by turning it off and back on again. After that, I couldn't get an internet connection…

…for 6 days.

Throughout that time, I was bored, and my exams were coming up, so I couldn't possibly use wikipedia among other websites.

*slow claps reverberate*

Last edited Dec 07, 2012 at 12:07PM EST

Alright here's one.

When I was a younger I had saw a hit and run where a driver killed a vixen mother.
Now some times, the mother stays close to the den just in case they need to protect their young.
I looked around curiously to see if she had any kits or at least a den, to which she did. There was a tiny red fox inside, about a week old, poor thing still blind and was crying for it's mother because he was hungry. (And boy was he hungry!) My heart wouldn't leave him there because he would've been guaranteed death which would've been unfair to him. So I dug him out and held him inside my jacket and made sure there was no others. On the walk back to the house I made sure he wasn't hurt or anything, to which my relief, he wasn't. He liked suckling on my finger though. So I went back home and laid the poor thing on my bed and fed it puppy milk [which is about as close as you'll ever get for feeding them.] At first he didn't take too well too it and kept crying for his mom, though some gentle coating (and some ear and belly scritches) he was feeding. I took a quick min after making sure he was secure and buried what was left of his mother under a small willow tree in the back. Something told me it was the right thing to do.
Once he was calm I called him Oz [I was on a Summer Wars binge at this time] to which he took it pretty well. I kept him secret for the longest time and my neighbors, who were more nosy than the government i swear, would stop me and ask why I was buying cat stuff and dog toys. to which my story always was "Oh they're presents for my boyfriend's pet dog." Luckily they bought it but I still had to be careful. My house was big enough for him to run around in and the stairs always tired him out.
Skip a head a few months and we have a beautiful red fox with bright eyes and just loved to nom on things [My poor couch will never be the same! :( ] though he loved sleeping on top of my head. I did my research and did the best to take care of him despite FIERCE criticism form everyone else and some rather threatening letters by 'anonymous' people, though I knew who they were already anyway.
About a year into having Oz I had to fight for his custody due to my neighbors' chickens going missing. I had to take Oz and prove he wasn't a thief. [Chicken thief anyway] The authorities came and inspected my place and I explained that I made the outdoor pen fox proof and showed them. Turns out it was a coyote that were killing chickens but the neighbors still resented it.
About a year later Oz started to have seizures at first mild and he was able to take care of himself and nothing was affected but he did give me some scares. Towards his 3rd birthday [the day I found him] he had a major seizure and I rushed him to a vet. To my dismay, and immense grief, they couldn't do anything.
He gave me some time with Oz at home and the vet came in to put him down. Oz looked at me and bit [play bite] and licked my nose before licking my tear drenched face as if to say "It'll be ok." I think he knew what was happening. After the injection he curled up in my lap and after a few minutes the vet pronounced him deceased. I bawled like no tomorrow because Oz was my only true friend during that time and for once I felt happy.
My boyfriend came down for a week and we buried him underneath the now much taller willow tree in a custom built coffin and a blanket I had when I was a baby. Right next to his mother. About a month into my grieving I noticed a package in the mail no return address or anything. it was small and after opening the box i saw a gift wrapped box inside. It seemed a little dirty and poorly taped with tears and what not. Thinking it was my BF toying with me I opened the box and saw it was a fox plushie that looked exactly like Oz. That night I asked my BF about it and he said he didn't send anything. (THEN WHO WAS FONE?!) I'm still confused as to who sent it but I got an idea. To this day though I still can hear a faint yip and a squeak around the house if I listen hard enough.

That One Furry That Wont Go Away wrote:

Alright here's one.

When I was a younger I had saw a hit and run where a driver killed a vixen mother.
Now some times, the mother stays close to the den just in case they need to protect their young.
I looked around curiously to see if she had any kits or at least a den, to which she did. There was a tiny red fox inside, about a week old, poor thing still blind and was crying for it's mother because he was hungry. (And boy was he hungry!) My heart wouldn't leave him there because he would've been guaranteed death which would've been unfair to him. So I dug him out and held him inside my jacket and made sure there was no others. On the walk back to the house I made sure he wasn't hurt or anything, to which my relief, he wasn't. He liked suckling on my finger though. So I went back home and laid the poor thing on my bed and fed it puppy milk [which is about as close as you'll ever get for feeding them.] At first he didn't take too well too it and kept crying for his mom, though some gentle coating (and some ear and belly scritches) he was feeding. I took a quick min after making sure he was secure and buried what was left of his mother under a small willow tree in the back. Something told me it was the right thing to do.
Once he was calm I called him Oz [I was on a Summer Wars binge at this time] to which he took it pretty well. I kept him secret for the longest time and my neighbors, who were more nosy than the government i swear, would stop me and ask why I was buying cat stuff and dog toys. to which my story always was "Oh they're presents for my boyfriend's pet dog." Luckily they bought it but I still had to be careful. My house was big enough for him to run around in and the stairs always tired him out.
Skip a head a few months and we have a beautiful red fox with bright eyes and just loved to nom on things [My poor couch will never be the same! :( ] though he loved sleeping on top of my head. I did my research and did the best to take care of him despite FIERCE criticism form everyone else and some rather threatening letters by 'anonymous' people, though I knew who they were already anyway.
About a year into having Oz I had to fight for his custody due to my neighbors' chickens going missing. I had to take Oz and prove he wasn't a thief. [Chicken thief anyway] The authorities came and inspected my place and I explained that I made the outdoor pen fox proof and showed them. Turns out it was a coyote that were killing chickens but the neighbors still resented it.
About a year later Oz started to have seizures at first mild and he was able to take care of himself and nothing was affected but he did give me some scares. Towards his 3rd birthday [the day I found him] he had a major seizure and I rushed him to a vet. To my dismay, and immense grief, they couldn't do anything.
He gave me some time with Oz at home and the vet came in to put him down. Oz looked at me and bit [play bite] and licked my nose before licking my tear drenched face as if to say "It'll be ok." I think he knew what was happening. After the injection he curled up in my lap and after a few minutes the vet pronounced him deceased. I bawled like no tomorrow because Oz was my only true friend during that time and for once I felt happy.
My boyfriend came down for a week and we buried him underneath the now much taller willow tree in a custom built coffin and a blanket I had when I was a baby. Right next to his mother. About a month into my grieving I noticed a package in the mail no return address or anything. it was small and after opening the box i saw a gift wrapped box inside. It seemed a little dirty and poorly taped with tears and what not. Thinking it was my BF toying with me I opened the box and saw it was a fox plushie that looked exactly like Oz. That night I asked my BF about it and he said he didn't send anything. (THEN WHO WAS FONE?!) I'm still confused as to who sent it but I got an idea. To this day though I still can hear a faint yip and a squeak around the house if I listen hard enough.

tl;ra (Too long – read anyway.)

That…. sucks, I guess. I don't quite know that feel (because I've never had to watch a pet die), though…

1. I *d her ** with * and also ** and then ** *
2. You other posters are lame.
3. Don't respond to this post, just ignore.
4. But who was phone?
5. The place is here.
6. The time is now.

>Do some simple electrical work
>Be terrible at electrical work
>Take an hour to solder several wires into place
>Jam board into small tube
>Press button
>Button broke due to harsh jamming
>Spend two more hours remaking buttons
>Still doesn't work
>Just wasted three hours
>Realize that I don't have GF
>Wonder what I'm doing with my life

>Be 11 years old
>Be riding to school on bike
>Arrive at school
>Realize you forgot backpack at home
>Ask teacher if I can go get it
>She lets me
>Ride home in a frenzy
>Ask mom where backpack is
>"On your back"
>Fuck

Cronus wrote:

>hold a large delicious slurpee with last of your money
>walk outside shop
>trip
>fall down stairs
>lose slurpee
>get injured

>be around 9
>holding slurpee
>little brother comes around the corner with one of those novelty gum shocker things
>I don't recognize it
>"Hey Pseudo, want some gum?"
>"ok lel"
>pulls gum, body spasms uncontrollably
>slurpee explodes on the floor
>mfw

Last edited Dec 08, 2012 at 04:40AM EST

>buys pizza pockets
>defrost that shit
>cuts a hole on the end
>makes spaghetti
>stuffs spaghetti into pockets
>seals hole with sugar/eggwhite mix
>puts pockets in oven
>waits 15 minutes
>too much stuffing
>spaghetti falls out of pockets

>Be 7
>Be away from your house for like a month
>Get a book that you spent all the time looking through to make things suck less
>Keep liking book after you get back
>Gradually stop reading the book after you've seen everything 8 bazillion times
>Book eventually gets lost
>Find book years later
>Read it one last time before putting it right underneath stuffed animal you've had since you were 4

I know PG did it already but I'm just going to do it anyway.

>Be 17
>Have a date in Winter
>Heart attack
>Have a Coma for 6 months
>Learned that you had a Hearth Disability
>Has to go to a School of the Disabled
>Have a tour around
>Met some people
>Go to Dorm
>Met Harry Potter that hates women
Wat do?

BalisticDerr wrote:

>Be 7
>Be away from your house for like a month
>Get a book that you spent all the time looking through to make things suck less
>Keep liking book after you get back
>Gradually stop reading the book after you've seen everything 8 bazillion times
>Book eventually gets lost
>Find book years later
>Read it one last time before putting it right underneath stuffed animal you've had since you were 4

Oh god, that one gave me a feel, even though I don't normally get feels from things like this

;_;

Greninja wrote:

>Be 17
>Have a date in Winter
>Heart attack
>Have a tour around
>Met some people
>Go to Dorm
Wat do?

>Have a Hearth Disability
>Firepace doesn't work
>Fuck

Greninja wrote:

>Be 17
>Have a date in Winter
>Heart attack
>Have a tour around
>Met some people
>Go to Dorm
Wat do?

Give all the women the D simultaneously

>Doing quiz
>Think a question is being sneaky
>Find out later it wasn't
@sting_auer
gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get potartz.
he duz.
den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais "bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".
gurl iz hertbrokn. <////3
gurl cried n runz awai from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols.
boi runs ova 2 her.
she ded <//3333333333
boi crie "i sed i no b ur bf…cuz i wona b ur husband!"
he screems n frows poptart @ wol….a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.
LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM

Last edited Dec 10, 2012 at 08:26PM EST

>Run for immobilized ball
>Trip
>Slide
>Slide some more
>Hands in front
>Knees hurt like fuck
>Nearly at almost the same time sliding stops, hand gets smashed into wooden support sticking out of portables
>Fractured wrist
>Hurts like a motherfucker
>Fuck.

>In a cast.

Last edited Dec 11, 2012 at 12:01AM EST

>be about 12
>fucking around on treadmill at my mom's boss's house
>going too fast
>foot slips into small gap between wall and end of treadmill
>pulls cord on treadmill key
>too slow, lots of skin on the front of my ankle is missing
> :(

>Be me
>Playing hide and seek at 10:00 at night.
>Get awesome idea to climb tree
>Brothers decide to go inside with out me
>Ass holes
>It's pitch black out
>Try to climb down tree as carefully as possible
>Not careful enough
>Branch you're holding onto breaks
>Fall down tree, breaking many branches on your way down
>Wake up on hard ground, unable to move because of the pain
>Roll over
>Try not to cry
>Cry a lot
>Start screaming and crying but no one can hear you
>Eventually have to fight the pain and limp home
>To this day, still get feels every time you see that tree

I haven't been THAT injured, but I kinda know that feel, bro. One day, when I was entering the car, my father didn't notice I was still outside and almost makes me fall when he accelerated.
Okay, here's one:

You are flying around, you can use telekinesis and teleport. The world has never been so awesome, but suddenly… you wake up, staring at the clock pointing at 5:30. It was all just a dream, and you only have thirty minutes before waking up and resuming your normal boring life, going to school, doing homework and repeating it over and over.

That day, I really got depressed.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!