Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,706 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Super Video Game Crossover Forum

Last posted Dec 10, 2012 at 10:39PM EST. Added Dec 08, 2012 at 08:46PM EST
17 posts from 12 users

Basically, here's an example of a series of posts in this thread, when they follow the rules:
Post 1: an example of how Kid Icarus and Starcraft are related to each other directly via a legitimate cameo of sorts
Post 2: an example of how Starcraft and Mortal Kombat are related to each other directly via a legitimate cameo of sorts
Post 3: an example of how Mortal Kombat and Megaman are related to each other directly via a legitimate cameo of sorts
Get the point? Good.

Let's start off with one you may know of:
Mario and Luigi are in Kirby Super Star. That's a connection of the Kirby series and the Mario series. Choose your path: do you want connect another franchise with Mario or Kirby?

Raiden from metal gear solid is in a fighting game with kratos.
therefore, Metal Gear Solid is connected to God of War.

What the bleep is Daft Punk…
Let's back up to Tron.
Anyone noticed the Mickey Mouse symbol in a Tron movie? I know it's a movie-link, but keep in mind, Mickey has been in some video games, too…
And then, in Epic Mickey 1… "it's dangerous to go alone! Take this."
Zelda links to…

Last edited Dec 09, 2012 at 11:49AM EST

Michael Free wrote:

How the bleep do you not know who Daft Punk are?

Does it look like I have any answer to that question?
Anyways, there's a Lego Batman game, if not more than one, so there's Batman in the mix.

Why do these things always start with Mario?

I'm genuinely curious about that.

Anyway, I want to propose an overall challenge for this thread.

Connect all the video games. All of them.

so I'm contributing…

SSBB contains Sonic. That means many Nintendo franchises are ocnnected to Sonic the Hedgehog.

(I feel like using such crossover games is kind of cheating, though. Oh well, if you're willing to use 'em, I'll just go along with it. Makes it easier, in a way.)

Ok, stretching out here, it looks like. I'll let that pass. And, yes, crossover games count, as long as they're canon.
Anyways, it turns out some of the NPCs or something in Kid Icarus know about Metroids. There are even enemies in the game easily mistaken for Metroids.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!