Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,137 total conversations in 9,276 threads

+ New Thread


Get to Your House the Adventure

Last posted Jan 03, 2013 at 12:29PM EST. Added Dec 16, 2012 at 02:54AM EST
61 posts from 24 users


YOU are stuck in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Your plane crashed not far from where you are. Sadly, no one else survived the crash. You need to make it to your house in America. But first, what is your name?

Dec 16, 2012 at 02:54AM EST
Quote

>Nathan Drake
>Just kidding, uh…
>Jason Clark?

Dec 16, 2012 at 02:57AM EST

>Joseph Joestar

Last edited Dec 16, 2012 at 03:03AM EST
Dec 16, 2012 at 03:02AM EST
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

>Nathan Drake
>Just kidding, uh…
>Jason Clark?


Your name is Jason Clark!
You are 20 years old and were with some college friends exploring Africa for Spring break!
But now with no food, water, dead cell phone, you feel as though you’re going to die in this heat. what do you do?

Dec 16, 2012 at 03:06AM EST
Quote

>Take a moment to see what’s out there

>Also, take a moment to see what you got.

Last edited Dec 16, 2012 at 03:14AM EST
Dec 16, 2012 at 03:11AM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

>Make a Sand Angel


You’re not sure why doing that would help you at all. You’re not even sure why you thought of that. That’s so silly.

Dec 16, 2012 at 03:18AM EST
Quote

>Become delusional
>Start seeing stuff.
>Suddenly an oasis

Dec 16, 2012 at 03:26AM EST
Quote

Mexx Android wrote:

>Take a moment to see what’s out there

>Also, take a moment to see what you got.


You squint your eyes to see what’s beyond the horizon. Nothing but sand in every direction. But luckily it’s getting close to night time, only 2 more hours.
You check your pants. All you have is a dead cell phone and a wallet with one 20 dollar bill.

Last edited Dec 16, 2012 at 03:28AM EST
Dec 16, 2012 at 03:28AM EST
Quote

>Attempt to find a hill/dune that might provide shade (or return to plane for shade, if it is intact enough to provide shade)
>Wait for sun to move to gather directional bearings

Dec 16, 2012 at 03:48AM EST

Insouciant Insect wrote:

>Make an origami bird out of the dollar bill

>So it may provide company on your lonesome journey to civilization

Dec 16, 2012 at 03:51AM EST

Verbose wrote:

>Attempt to find a hill/dune that might provide shade (or return to plane for shade, if it is intact enough to provide shade)
>Wait for sun to move to gather directional bearings


You take shelter in the shadow of the nearest hill you could find. Your plane is filled with your dead friends. It saddens you to return there seeing their dead carcasses.

Dec 16, 2012 at 04:05AM EST
Quote

Insouciant Insect wrote:

>Make an origami bird out of the dollar bill


You decided to make an origami bird from your dollar bill to pass the time. It came out all right.
It took you at least a few minutes.

Dec 16, 2012 at 04:12AM EST
Quote

>make sand-blankets for covers in the night
>knowing you will eventually die, start to cry.

Dec 16, 2012 at 04:50AM EST
Quote

Saccharin wrote:

>make sand-blankets for covers in the night
>knowing you will eventually die, start to cry.


You make a sand-blanket and then start crying like a baby for the rest of the two hours.
You also put the origami dollar bill in your inventory.

Last edited Dec 16, 2012 at 10:49AM EST
Dec 16, 2012 at 10:41AM EST
Quote

>Make the life-altering decision that, when you return to civilization, you will get your name legally changed to Joseph Joestar. Congratulations, you now have a purpose in life and motivation to move on.

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:52AM EST
Quote

>Search the plane wreckage and scavenge for food and liquid if there is none eat some dead passengers.

Dec 16, 2012 at 11:45AM EST
Quote

>Name your paper crane Steve
>Perform mind-meld on Steve,so that you may command him to fly into the sky and get better bearings on your surroundings.

Dec 16, 2012 at 12:46PM EST
Quote

Muffins wrote:

>Check plane wreckage for supplies.


As night falls, you gather enough courage to check back at the crash site. Your pilot, dead. Your three friends, dead. It horrifies you to see them this way. But still, the plane has all your belongings. You need to get all that before continuing your journey.

You enter through the emergency exit. Judith’s dead corpse is next to you. She hit her head pretty hard on the crash. Blood poured out everywhere. Luckily your backpack is right where you left it before you foolishly left.

Last edited Dec 16, 2012 at 02:44PM EST
Dec 16, 2012 at 02:31PM EST
Quote

Careful. the Tower of Gray might be flying around, watch your tongue
Kidding, err lets see….
*First, get your backpack
*Then ,check every corpse’ pockets, sure , feel free to cry while doing it but if you want to survive in the middle of the desert, better take everything you can.Also see if you can find the another passangers’ backpacks

Dec 16, 2012 at 02:55PM EST
Quote

>Search the corpses
>Clear them out, make a shelter out of the plane

Dec 16, 2012 at 03:19PM EST
Quote

>McGyver a sandmobile from the wreckage.

Dec 16, 2012 at 03:58PM EST

>poke the cadavers
>after 5 minutes of completely nothing, check their pockets and luggage (if not destroyed).

Dec 16, 2012 at 04:29PM EST
Quote

>Make an origami bird out of the corpses*

*I’m lying.

Last edited Dec 16, 2012 at 09:06PM EST
Dec 16, 2012 at 09:05PM EST
Quote

Syndic wrote:

>McGyver a sandmobile from the wreckage.






JASON CLARK spends 4 hours making his own sandmobile! He grabs his backpack filled with a compass, mirror, flares, first aid kit, non-perishable food items, several water bottles, a map and rides into the night!

Dec 17, 2012 at 01:04AM EST
Quote

Okay, now for the real question, did Jason Clark really do this or was it all a hallucination and he’s still in the sand dune?

Dec 17, 2012 at 01:10AM EST
Quote

You sir, just made my night.

Dec 17, 2012 at 01:18AM EST

Syndic wrote:

You sir, just made my night.

MFW I made someone feel good.

Dec 17, 2012 at 01:29AM EST
Quote

>WHAT!? THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!?
>Okay, as cool as this is, I would like to see his adventure of desperation and struggle for survival
>So… hallucination. please?

Dec 17, 2012 at 01:44AM EST

Ooh, I know, I’ll do a simple survey, whichever post get’s more karma will be the outcome.
It was a hallucination. Or…

Last edited Dec 17, 2012 at 01:49AM EST
Dec 17, 2012 at 01:48AM EST
Quote

It actually happened.
I will determine the winner by Wednesday.

Last edited Dec 17, 2012 at 01:50AM EST
Dec 17, 2012 at 01:49AM EST
Quote

>mfw karma is involved
>mfw i cant use my sandmobile
>mfw you stopped using second person narrative
>mfw wait until wednesday

Last edited Dec 17, 2012 at 02:18AM EST
Dec 17, 2012 at 02:16AM EST

Him escaping happened for real!!!

2 days later…
You have earned yourself 5’o’clock shadow and you stink really badly and your sandmobile ran out of gas. But luckily you are near an oasis.

The water looks so clean and fresh! It’s not stagnant at all!

Dec 19, 2012 at 03:15AM EST
Quote

>investigate oasis for Berber tribesmen
>take a bath

Last edited Dec 19, 2012 at 03:22AM EST
Dec 19, 2012 at 03:21AM EST

>Drink Water
>Take Bath
>Drink the water while taking a bath.

Dec 19, 2012 at 03:39AM EST
Quote

>Check if the water is real

>If so. take a drink before going in

>You don’t wanna drinking it with it has your filth in it!

Dec 19, 2012 at 04:13AM EST

> Check if oasis is real.
> Find a way to boil the water to purify it
> Bath can wait until you’re out of the desert
> Check Palm trees if they have any edible fruits
> Set up camp

Dec 19, 2012 at 06:59AM EST
Quote

>Take small sips

>If safe, drink freely and fill water bottles

>If not, spit it out and do a really stupid dance

Dec 19, 2012 at 08:45AM EST
Quote

>Check if no one is around.
>Piss in the water.
>Fertilise the ground with your own shit.

Dec 19, 2012 at 10:03AM EST
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

>Check if no one is around.
>Piss in the water.
>Fertilise the ground with your own shit.


This heat is getting to your head. You decide to cool off in the pond.

Last edited Dec 19, 2012 at 12:55PM EST
Dec 19, 2012 at 12:55PM EST
Quote

>Beg to Merasmus.

Dec 19, 2012 at 01:57PM EST

>clean out the sandmobile’s oil and fuel tanks
>fill them with water, making them CANTEENS
>be reminded of the Mos Eisley Cantina Song
>hum those catchy tunes while you work

Dec 19, 2012 at 02:29PM EST

Omomon wrote:


This heat is getting to your head. You decide to cool off in the pond.

And piss in it while at it, can’t risk someone being around.

Dec 19, 2012 at 02:33PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!