Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

What Unimportant,Irrelevant Small Faults That Irritates You The Most?

Last posted Dec 26, 2012 at 11:11PM EST. Added Dec 20, 2012 at 10:14PM EST
39 posts from 33 users

Expanding on your spoon complaint, I have an extreme dislike of spoons in general. If it is liquid, I can just drink it, and if it's solid I use a fork. Spoons just don't feel right to be.

-People's loud chewing.
-People's loud breathing.
-People who make such terrible grammatical errors in their thread's title.

Loud footsteps.
Seriously, are you that much of an attention whore that you have to proclaim all your movements with the sound of one thousand stampeding horses?

Feet tapping, loud breathing, loud chewing, gum chewing, using apostrophes in the wrong place, lists containing more than three elements, meta humor, loud chewing, rambling, when people go off into tangents, when people disagree with me, excessive use of colloquialisms, putting feet under my chair, people trying to fake accents, and did I mention loud chewing?

Having kind-of-sticky-hands. Spill soda on your hands and if you don't wash the hands with water, its kinda sticky. I hate that.

Im talking about this:

Ignore the Nazis.
Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 11:24PM EST

The only thing I can really think of… when I start whistling, and somebody immediately starts whistling a different tune.

Seriously. That's like seeing somebody painting, then walking up and smearing your own paint all over their canvas.

Autoplaying profile videos.

Loud at a set level, almost instant and sometimes, the worst part…some people make their video players 1×1 so I can't turn it off. Even though I can turn my computer sound off, I usually listen to music while browsing this site. People may like them but I do not. Usually on most users on this site.

Cronus wrote:

Loud at a set level, almost instant and sometimes, the worst part…some people make their video players 1×1 so I can't turn it off. Even though I can turn my computer sound off, I usually listen to music while browsing this site. People may like them but I do not. Usually on most users on this site.

Hang around my profile a bit. I've trained my video to patiently await your signal before playing.

The misuse of the word "cannon" for "canon". "Cannon" is a large weapon that shoots iron balls. "Canon" is the ecclesiastical law of a circumstance, often in regards to a fictional universe.

Cronus wrote:

I hate autoplaying videos too >_< they're unnecessary and annoying to me.

When artists draw people with side mouths. For the love of god it bothers me so much on how they can't draw mouths right. That's something I learned in the second grade you fat nasty trash.

NottaWotta wrote:

When people confuse or just don't know the difference between the words Nerd and Geek.

This.

Nerd- A very intelligent person who prides himself in academic studies.
Geek- Similar, but a person who obsesses with Media.

Last edited Dec 22, 2012 at 07:54PM EST

nerd
noun
°(colloquial) An expert in a technical field, particularly to do with computers.
°(slang derogatory) A person who, although having good technical or scientific skills, is introspective and generally introverted.

geek
noun
°(colloquial) A person intensely interested in a particular field or hobby, generally at the expense of broader social interaction. Often used with an attributive noun.

It sounds to me like the difference is that nerds are just defined as actually being good at what they do, while geeks are just more obsessive.

Last edited Dec 22, 2012 at 09:37PM EST

- When people say "wasted" instead of drunk
- When people come to my house and start touching my antique collection
- When people do something that is so incredibly retarded that its almost like they're trying to be that stupid.

In the contrivance of this website, people bumping horrible entries and threads with totally archetypal attempts at repartee that completely crash and burn in the most facepalm-inducing of ways.

It's also a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people spell it "krama."

In real life, I despise it when people spit when they talk.

When my hands become dry and dirty, usernames beginning with a lowercase letter, people chewing with their mouth open

Last edited Dec 24, 2012 at 12:00PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!