Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Jingle Bells, I'm the host, which films do you hate the most?

Last posted Dec 26, 2012 at 02:40AM EST. Added Dec 23, 2012 at 10:18PM EST
33 posts from 23 users

I decided to rhyme, it's that time, what are some films you feel aren't even worth a dime?
(Documentaries are exempt. Mwahahahaha.)
For me it would be:
-The Cat in the Hat (2003)
-Sharkboy and Lavagirl
-Caligula

Last edited Dec 23, 2012 at 10:45PM EST

-Jack and Jill..No…Just…No…

-Fred the Movie…Holy fish, if you want to spend half an hour with a chihuahua like kid talking with the most annoying voice ever made with autotune (or maybe castration?) penetrating slowly your mind and slowly lowering your IQ…watch this movie and lose faith in humanity

((Read the following in AVGN' voice))
-Shiny Vampire pedo meets a not-a-single-emotion teenager…

The Twilight saga, whose horrendous movies deserve the right to be erased from this existance and beyold, not even Hell deserves the punishment that is reading or even HEARING about this god-awful book with lame-ass characters, Mary sues and shovel-face-shiny-sparkle vampires. Sure sure, the day you have the amount of money to turn a book into a movie, be SURE to choose the lame one instead of the another thousands books to choose with even better plots and characters…Stephen King said it, the ol' hobo that lives near my house said it, this book is ASS..

-Wolverine, the "We-had-money-for-one-more-Xmen" Movie…No comments here…EXCEPT WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? Baraka deadpool? Kiddo Gambit?? Non-violent Wolverine?!
Were they even TRYING to make it look like the comic? Sure, the movie at last had some DECENT MINUTES and good shots but shiny fireworks dont make a shitty party look better.

Sorry but just remembering these awful movies drives me mad, especially..ESPECIALLY…Twilight.

-Epic Movie
-Scary Movie
-Scary Movie 3
-Scary Movie 4
-Meet the Spartans

They were all films that I Liked when I was 11 but every time I see them pop up I wanna smash the Tv their being displayed on just because of how awful I think the humor for them is.

Asslord Supreme wrote:

^ It has to be a FILM, not a torture devi--I mean a documentary.

One acception? it's still long and boring. (and horrible)

The Legend of Zel- Err I mean Chun Li
What /why /how/ where /the/ fuck..?
Capcom why..Sure the FIRST street fighter movie was awful but at last It had memorable quotes like "For me it was Thuesday"!

The Last Airbender…What wait…?..Oh yes..THAT movie…I guess everyone knows that movie and I won't need to say anything…

In my black list there is:
*The Super Mario Bros. Movie (which for me, never existed).
*Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (all the franchise, actually).
*The Human Centipede

Which films I hate the most? I'll list mine.

National Lampoon's European Vacation
Dead or Alive
The House of the Dead
Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
Doom
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (American McGee hated it too)
A Nightmare on Elm Street (the new one, not the classic ones)

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Hell no, Sharkboy and Lavagirl was the best movie ever.

I remember seeing that movie. I can not remember anything that happened in it, but I do recall saying to myself "that wasn't so bad" once it was over. I might have to look into why I had that opinion though.

I have never given least favorites much thought so far as movies go. Off the top of my head I can think of…
-The Tooth Fairy
-Tom and Jerry: THE MOVIE
-Baby Geniuses
-Ted

Grown Ups. God dammit was this movie painful. I am also extremely insulted that this was the first big movie filmed in my home city after Massachusetts lifted its law restricting Hollywood from filming movies here and this is what we got. It was nice that some people working on the movie donated a new dock to one of the lake beaches they filmed at though.

-Scott Pilgrim VS the World

(Glances at Scott Pilgrim poster on bedroom wall) * sigh * ;__;

I saw Sharkboy and Lavagirl in the theaters, and to be fair I enjoyed it (After all I was younger then) but looking back at it, it's a sad, sad excuse for a film.

Crimson Locks wrote:

Grown Ups. God dammit was this movie painful. I am also extremely insulted that this was the first big movie filmed in my home city after Massachusetts lifted its law restricting Hollywood from filming movies here and this is what we got. It was nice that some people working on the movie donated a new dock to one of the lake beaches they filmed at though.

Grown Ups was a funny movie. One of the few good Adam Sandler ones IMO.

Rukario wrote:

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
The Room
Bee Movie
A Car's Life
Batman & Robin

and most of all…

Gummibär: The Yummy Gummy Search For Santa Animated.

Google it, if you dare.

>The Room

That film is a beautiful masterpiece.

Films I hate?

>Anything by Uwe Boll
>Anything by Michael Bay
>Anything by Rob Schneider
>Anything starring Will Ferrell
>Anything starring Adam Sandler

That cuts out a wide variety of popular movies. Oh, and Garbage Pale Kids. Never forget Garbage Pail Kids.

@Madcat

The director of Birdemic, James Nguyen a.k.a. "The master of the romantic thriller" (He copyrighted that) is making a sequel?

Last edited Dec 24, 2012 at 10:43AM EST

1. Any made-for-tv movie on Hallmark, ABC Family, or Lifetime
2. Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (the remake)
3. Batman Forever
4. Godzilla (American)
5. Phantom of The Opera, or just about any musical
6. A Shriek in The Night

Crimson Locks wrote:

I thought Scott Pilgrim was awesome. Then again, I never read the comics, so I assume I'm just a filthy pleb.

Dragon Ball : Evolution
The Happening
Anything by Uwe Boll
Batman And Robin
Batman Forever
Grown Ups
The Lorax (The 2012 One)
Avatar The Last Airbender (The Live Action One)
Total Recall (The Remake)
The Twilight Saga
Octopussy
There More But Im Too Lazy To List Them

Last edited Dec 24, 2012 at 09:06PM EST

Star Wars Prequels
Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007)
Christmas Story 2
Battleship
Transformers (2007)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Elf
The Last Airbender
Any Shrek movie
Bedtime Stories
aaaaand
Grown Ups

I hate all the movies based on videogames, I dont like when their are poorly based in the game trame or history like Super Mario Bros Movie or Doom (The "Demons" are created by a virus, not from the hell) and the RE movie saga, except RE: Apocalypsis

I hate all the movies based on videogames, I dont like when their are poorly based in the game trame or history like Super Mario Bros Movie or Doom (The "Demons" are created by a virus, not from the hell) and the RE movie saga, except RE: Apocalypsis

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!