Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,549 total conversations in 9,496 threads

+ New Thread

Rate The Quote Above You!

Last posted Jan 27, 2013 at 12:19AM EST. Added Jan 03, 2013 at 06:49PM EST
88 posts from 36 users

Ninja’d, so rating has been adjusted.

4/10
“I will not be modest. Humble, as much you like, but not modest. Modesty is the virtue of the lukewarm.”
-Jean-Paul Sartre

Last edited Jan 03, 2013 at 10:04PM EST

ExudesAffluence wrote:

Ninja’d, so rating has been adjusted.

4/10
“I will not be modest. Humble, as much you like, but not modest. Modesty is the virtue of the lukewarm.”
-Jean-Paul Sartre

3/10

“They don’t think it be like it is, but it do,”- Oscar Gamble

6/10

“Almost 4 MILLION PEOPLE make money with CashCrate. Why aren’t you? EARNING MONEY has never been this FAST & EASY Join Now Earn Your First $1”
-CashCrate

9/10

“To learn my teachings, I must first teach you how to learn.”
“Learn to hide your strikes from your opponent and you’ll more easily strike his hide.”
“When you can balance a tack hammer on your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack.”
“Do not go there, my son! When you doubt your powers, you give power to your doubts.”
“He who questions training only trains himself at asking questions.”
“When you care for what is outside, what is inside cares for you.”
“To summon your power for the conflict to come, you must first have power over that which conflicts you.”
“Until you learn to master your rage…”
-The Sphinx; Mystery Men

Last edited Jan 04, 2013 at 12:54AM EST

7/10

“Fear names. Names have power in identity. Others can use names as weapons. Names are a hook that can be used to track you … Remain nameless, and you shall be safe. I am the Nameless One.”

- The Nameless One, Planescape Torment

Last edited Jan 04, 2013 at 05:12PM EST

10/10 because TF2

Being a srsfag here, but I found this one earlier and I really like it:

“Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

8/10
“Fighting was the only thing… the ONLY thing I was good at… but at least… I… I always fought for what I believed in…”
- Gray Fox (Frank Jaeger) Metal Gear Solid. A few seconds before being crushed by Metal Gear. :(

6/10

“You’re the lead actress in the crazy night.”
- Hatsune Miko, Vocaloid Eight- Bad End Night

Last edited Jan 07, 2013 at 03:20PM EST

2/10

“This album is full of pictures of him. Bobby Wheelock and ninety-three other boys are exact genetic duplicates of him, bred entirely from his cells. He allowed me to take half a liter of his blood and a cutting of skin from his ribs” -Dr. Josef, The boys from Brazil

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!