Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

311,665 total conversations in 9,545 threads

+ New Thread


i can't believe that sonic the hedgehog is fucking dead

Last posted Jan 06, 2013 at 06:03PM EST. Added Jan 04, 2013 at 01:31AM EST
57 posts from 36 users

Dr. Free Cake Needs More Cowbell! wrote:

I can’t believe that Sonic The Hedgehog is selling f***ing bread without putting some f***ing I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter on it. Can you f***in’ believe that?

I can’t f***ing believe we leave the parental filter on again.

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

i can’t believe that sonic the hedgehog is selling fucking bread

i cant believe sonic the heghog is fucking gingerbread

Citation, Boomer has problems. That’s what’s going on. And he should address them.

Carry on though. Boomer, quit making threads for a while.

Teh Brawler wrote:

HAY GUYS HOW DOES IT FEEL

YOURE CHILDHOOD IS GONE BECUZ SEGA RUINS THINGS

IM GONNA GO BACK TO BEEING A NINTENDO FANDOY NOW

But… Isn’t Sega owned by Nintendo nowadays?

Verbose wrote:

Citation, Boomer has problems. That’s what’s going on. And he should address them.

Carry on though. Boomer, quit making threads for a while.

Actually, this is a meme. Minimal and not article worthy (yet), but a meme allthesame. This thread is pretty legit.

Laser Pacer wrote:

guys stop fighting,sonic wouldn’t want it to be this way
i know it’s hard but we must let it go


RIP in peace sweet prince ;_;7

The most powerful picture I’ve seen in a long, long time. 10/10

Last edited Jan 04, 2013 at 09:42AM EST

@RandomMan

Hm, then I apologize. After creating two other now locked threads in the past 24 hours, I figured Boomer was just back up to his old tricks again.

Verbose wrote:

@RandomMan

Hm, then I apologize. After creating two other now locked threads in the past 24 hours, I figured Boomer was just back up to his old tricks again.

I’m not excluding that yet. It’s just this thread that is legit. I know about Boomer’s history.

Dr. Free Cake Needs More Cowbell! wrote:

I can’t believe that Sonic The Hedgehog is selling f***ing bread without putting some f***ing I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter on it. Can you f***in’ believe that?

>mfw People censor their language (especially when the words add no effect to the phrase)

Shit son the fuck are you doing.

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

i can’t believe that sonic the hedgehog is selling fucking bread

I can’t believe that Sonic is British.

Last edited Jan 04, 2013 at 02:53PM EST

Who did this to you Sonic? Was it Robotnik? Up to his old evil schemes?

Or maybe it was Mario! He’s been trying to get you out of the picture for years!

WHO KILLED YOU SONIC?!

Last edited Jan 04, 2013 at 06:27PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!