Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Rate the user above you 1 - 10 on their image and video galleries!

Last posted Jan 12, 2013 at 01:13AM EST. Added Jan 09, 2013 at 01:38AM EST
76 posts from 35 users

3. Not all that funny to me, racism doesn't really fly well with me, gore kitty is unappealing, not nearly colorful enough considering this is the Internet.

Did you just make three threads in under 10 minutes.

8/10. It's nice. I give you bonus points for being the guy who uploaded this.
My gallery is so amazing. I almost have 40 whole pics. So fluid, and interactive. You could even call my gallery an entire booru.

8/10. Really good pictures, but not a lot of images in your gallery. However I got to give you extra credit for that Rainbow Dash picture on your front page.

2/10.

Too many ponies. I did find a pretty damn good Miranda Lawson cosplay in there, though, which salvages your gallery from "complete crap".

EDIT: For me, you might want to include my video gallery. Reason being that I've only uploaded two images.

Last edited Jan 09, 2013 at 06:01AM EST

@American Tanker, Hell on Tracks
And I give you a 0/10.

EDIT: Because of your bad attitude and hatred towards peoples with some ponies in their gallery, no wonder you're full of negative karma. And you deserve that negative karma.

Last edited Jan 09, 2013 at 06:43AM EST

Nair…why would…what is wrong with you, man?

) :

sigh

Actually, 10/10. Good variety, mix of SFW and properly spoilered NSFW, macros, comics, screenshots…nice contributions. Would browse on my own in the future.

Last edited Jan 09, 2013 at 06:43AM EST

5/10.

No comment.

@ Gaben: All because of my comment? Figures.

@ Verbose: Don't worry, I have found another forum to be a part of. Wargaming.net's forums.

2/10

No actual site contributions, nothing added to an entry, just KYM being an image host.

Last edited Jan 09, 2013 at 02:09PM EST

eyebrow raise/10

Confused as to why you haven't been uploading many of these to actual entries. (Like the Wall of Suiseiseki and the Touhou Stuff)

But for actual content presented, 8/10

Last edited Jan 09, 2013 at 03:13PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!