Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

306,836 total conversations in 8,860 threads

+ New Thread

Connections: Video Games.

Last posted Jan 31, 2013 at 06:29PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2013 at 02:06PM EST
22 posts from 11 users

In this thread we shall try to connect the video game world together. It’s a rather simple task really.
For example I say Devil May Cry and the user below me will pick a video game that somehow relates to the above game.
For example the next user will say Bayonetta.
Then you will state how the game is related to the game above.
For example: “Sparda, and Eve are mentioned, Eva being a witch, and Legendary Dark Night which is Sparda”

Edit: Games can be repeated as long as there is multiple results that can come from it.

Hmmm… Bayonetta

Resident Evil

Because on Luka’s list Claire (Redfiled, and other Capcom females) appear on his girlfriend list.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 02:33PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 02:06PM EST

Just posting right now to say that this is an awesome idea that we must try to bring to completion.

Unfortunately, I cannot actualyl contribute right now, as… welll… you stated a game I have never played.

Jan 29, 2013 at 02:19PM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

In this thread we shall try to connect the video game world together. It’s a rather simple task really.
For example I say Devil May Cry and the user below me will pick a video game that somehow relates to the above game.
For example the next user will say Bayonetta.
Then you will state how the game is related to the game above.
For example: “Sparda, and Eve are mentioned, Eva being a witch, and Legendary Dark Night which is Sparda”

Edit: Games can be repeated as long as there is multiple results that can come from it.

Hmmm… Bayonetta

Resident Evil

Because on Luka’s list Claire (Redfiled, and other Capcom females) appear on his girlfriend list.

Viewtiful Joe
Resident Evil characters, along with Viewtiful Joe, are in the fighting game Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Jan 29, 2013 at 02:24PM EST

I’ve been ninja’d… Scott Pilgrim, the game? I can’t remember how Viewtful Joe goes.

Jan 29, 2013 at 02:27PM EST

Street Fighter

Since Scott Pilgram can do the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku in the arcade game.

Jan 29, 2013 at 02:28PM EST

Project X Zone

Megaman X is one of the characters

(this one can go anywhere, considering Capcom, Sega, and Namco have a lot of their characters in this one game.)

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 02:38PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 02:36PM EST

Project X Zone has characters from Super Robot Wars. I could connect more, but here’s a chart that has some info on that:

Hmmm, I should put this chart on the Crossover General…

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 03:01PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 02:59PM EST

I’m just gonna say
Tales of Vesperia
Since Yuri Lowell is in Projext X Zone.

Jan 29, 2013 at 03:11PM EST

Mortal Kombat 9: Kratos and Krueger are playable characters

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:44AM EST

Mortal Kombat vs barfs…Ughh..vs DC
Scorpion, Liu Kang, Sonya, Katana, Kano, Sub Zero and shang tsung are playable..

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:49AM EST

Lawl I should of posted a picture….

This Kratos

Anyway from Tales of Symphonia I pick

Pacman

because Pacman statue.

Last edited Jan 31, 2013 at 12:59AM EST
Jan 31, 2013 at 12:56AM EST

Portal

Because both of them spawned memes that no one in their right mind thinks is funny (arrow to the kneww and cake is a lie respectively)

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:08AM EST

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Portal

Because both of them spawned memes that no one in their right mind thinks is funny (arrow to the kneww and cake is a lie respectively)

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:10AM EST

I couldn’t think of any other lead, OK?

All I know about THAT game was that it spawned memes. I’ve neverp layed it! (I DO, however, have access to Portal.)

Jan 31, 2013 at 11:37AM EST

Portal 2 is connected to Half Life because of the ship Borealis inside of Aperture Laboratories.
Edit: Portal is connected to Bastion via the Aperture Science turrets you can get as an ability in the game.

Last edited Jan 31, 2013 at 01:10PM EST
Jan 31, 2013 at 12:58PM EST

It’s already canon that Half Life and Portal take place in the same universe, as is confirmed by Cave Johnson’s rantings about how Black Mesa stole Science from them.

Jan 31, 2013 at 01:03PM EST

ConnerABacon wrote:

It’s already canon that Half Life and Portal take place in the same universe, as is confirmed by Cave Johnson’s rantings about how Black Mesa stole Science from them.

Oh. I forgot about Portal and Half life taking place in the same universe. Sorry about that.

Jan 31, 2013 at 01:06PM EST

The Neverhood

a part of the good ending goes with the intro of the Sequel for the PS1, Skullmonkeys

Jan 31, 2013 at 06:29PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!