Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Connections: Video Games.

Last posted Jan 31, 2013 at 06:29PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2013 at 02:06PM EST
22 posts from 11 users

In this thread we shall try to connect the video game world together. It's a rather simple task really.
For example I say Devil May Cry and the user below me will pick a video game that somehow relates to the above game.
For example the next user will say Bayonetta.
Then you will state how the game is related to the game above.
For example: "Sparda, and Eve are mentioned, Eva being a witch, and Legendary Dark Night which is Sparda"

Edit: Games can be repeated as long as there is multiple results that can come from it.

Hmmm… Bayonetta

Resident Evil

Because on Luka's list Claire (Redfiled, and other Capcom females) appear on his girlfriend list.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 02:33PM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

In this thread we shall try to connect the video game world together. It's a rather simple task really.
For example I say Devil May Cry and the user below me will pick a video game that somehow relates to the above game.
For example the next user will say Bayonetta.
Then you will state how the game is related to the game above.
For example: "Sparda, and Eve are mentioned, Eva being a witch, and Legendary Dark Night which is Sparda"

Edit: Games can be repeated as long as there is multiple results that can come from it.

Hmmm… Bayonetta

Resident Evil

Because on Luka's list Claire (Redfiled, and other Capcom females) appear on his girlfriend list.

Viewtiful Joe
Resident Evil characters, along with Viewtiful Joe, are in the fighting game Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Project X Zone

Megaman X is one of the characters

(this one can go anywhere, considering Capcom, Sega, and Namco have a lot of their characters in this one game.)

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 02:38PM EST

Portal 2 is connected to Half Life because of the ship Borealis inside of Aperture Laboratories.
Edit: Portal is connected to Bastion via the Aperture Science turrets you can get as an ability in the game.

Last edited Jan 31, 2013 at 01:10PM EST

ConnerABacon wrote:

It's already canon that Half Life and Portal take place in the same universe, as is confirmed by Cave Johnson's rantings about how Black Mesa stole Science from them.

Oh. I forgot about Portal and Half life taking place in the same universe. Sorry about that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!