Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,054 total conversations in 9,271 threads

+ New Thread

Yet Another KYM Adventure

Last posted Feb 02, 2013 at 02:30PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2013 at 08:21PM EST
98 posts from 15 users

Basically put, for those who haven’t done this before, this is basically a story, starring us. For those who have done this before, you know what to do.
Hope this goes well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
Third Person is Preferred method of storytelling
Don’t make a Mary Sue/Marty Stu. it’s just bad storytelling.
that’s about it. Now let’s get this baby going.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the middle of the Night, as Everyone in KYM was fast asleep, A weird evil was cast upon the land of the internet. Blighted land was appearing, Hollowed undead were sprouting out of the ground, Memes and popular characters were being corrupted, and worst of all: there was a gigantic Cancer epidemic. By the morning, Most of the internet had fallen. 4chan, reddit, facebook, twitter, you name it. Only KYM remained.
Your mission is to stop the plague of evil that has corrupted the internet, and set everything back in it’s place.
As Captain Falcon awoke from his sleep, he noticed that the view from his window wasn’t so bright and cheerful. He noticed that there was a red sky, and the ground was black and blighted. He realized something was terribly wrong. He rushed to his phone, and called up everyone he knew, and told them to meet up at the Town Square.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 08:21PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 08:21PM EST

CrustyClarinet decided, just in case, to bring a backpack with some hiking gear with him.

Jan 29, 2013 at 08:47PM EST

Just going to give a tip: Do not do it like this:
>Bring a backpack with some hiking gear, just in case
Do it like you’re telling a story to a person, in third person

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 08:48PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 08:47PM EST

And then everyone died, The End.

I wandered through my mansion fairly sizable house, organizing tidbits and treasures as I went through, knowing something is on the horizon.
Literally, there is something popping out of the horizon area right now. Not going to lie, but it looks puny from this distance, but I can clearly see it, so it should be mega-fucking huge.

I made way to the armory underground, as of which held some refined weaponry of modern technology. Some guns and innocently weaponized tech, but I had a banhammer (a literal one)

Butt then, a ringing sound echoed throughout the hallways of the house, down into the basement, and into my ear canal.
It persisted for a few seconds before I had had enough of the noise. I walked up forty-four steps from the basement to the mobile phone that was emitting the noise for at least a minute or so. And then I answered the phone, not knowing who it was.

Turns out it was Captain Falcon, not sure why he would call me, since he has barely known me, but still has talked to me a few times before. Falcon told me to meet up with the others he had called in Town Square.

I’m never invited to meet-ups at all.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 08:56PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 08:51PM EST

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:

And then everyone died, The End.

I wandered through my mansion fairly sizable house, organizing tidbits and treasures as I went through, knowing something is on the horizon.
Literally, there is something popping out of the horizon area right now. Not going to lie, but it looks puny from this distance, but I can clearly see it, so it should be mega-fucking huge.

I made way to the armory underground, as of which held some refined weaponry of modern technology. Some guns and innocently weaponized tech, but I had a banhammer (a literal one)

Butt then, a ringing sound echoed throughout the hallways of the house, down into the basement, and into my ear canal.
It persisted for a few seconds before I had had enough of the noise. I walked up forty-four steps from the basement to the mobile phone that was emitting the noise for at least a minute or so. And then I answered the phone, not knowing who it was.

Turns out it was Captain Falcon, not sure why he would call me, since he has barely known me, but still has talked to me a few times before. Falcon told me to meet up with the others he had called in Town Square.

I’m never invited to meet-ups at all.

yes.
Medic, you’re doing it wrong.
(I swear to god, people just don’t get it sometimes.)

Medic, a humble man who lived right next to his Illegal local hospital, (Though nobody knew) God a call from captain falcon, telling him to come to the town square. He decided to bring his Medigun and Syringe gun, just in case it was something bad.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 09:27PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 09:22PM EST

Our lovely asshole, Wascot, was lost in the land of dreams until he started to hear a Smooth Jazz coming from the sky. A signal of intelligence life he thought but it was just his cellphone who pulled his ass out of Dreamland.
It was Captain Falcon, who somehow had his cell’ number. The first words from our asshole were “What the fuck man?”, he was extremelly irritated and pissed. After a brief explanation, from Douglas, Wascot decides to pick a crowbar and head to Town Square.

Jan 29, 2013 at 09:26PM EST

CrustyClarinet reveals the contents of his backpack:

Water
Trail Mix
A lighter
20 Cans of beans
Flashlight
Sunscreen

CrustyClarinet also grabs a weapon. A bat.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 09:30PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 09:29PM EST

As everyone gathered in front of the Town Square, the gate leading out of town suddenly burst open, revealing a horde of Hollows. (Going by dark souls undead rules here) Everyone prepared to fight.

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:08PM EST

(before I start will there be carry over from the last one?)

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:43PM EST

Medic use the Syringe gun to attack the creatures like Max Payne

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 11:16PM EST
Jan 29, 2013 at 11:15PM EST

When the morning arrived, Natsuru had already left her house. Her red battle dress gone from the closet, her cloak gone from it’s hook, and her staff missing from the wall…

“I am off to find the source of this. Perhaps we can find a cure there. If or if not, blow it up sky high.”

Now Entering Lv 10 Mage:
Equitment:
~Custom Battle Staff +40 Magic
~Battle Dress and Jacket +35 Defense
~Cloak +5 Defense, +10 Stealth

Spell List;
~ElFire
~ElWind
~ElfLightning
~ElLight

Last edited Jan 30, 2013 at 12:55AM EST
Jan 30, 2013 at 12:54AM EST

Samuel, that one other cat just watched the entire battle from the empty trash bins.

Last edited Jan 30, 2013 at 01:08AM EST
Jan 30, 2013 at 01:08AM EST

Mah inventory.

Jan 30, 2013 at 04:02AM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

(before I start will there be carry over from the last one?)

(You can take any abilities from the other ones we have done, but there will be no plot carry over.)

Everyone was fighting the Hollows. It was a gigantic battle. as the battle raged on, more and more of the Hollows fell. Everyone was getting in on the action. Even Samuel, who was hiding in a trash can, killed an errant zombie or two. As Falcon realized that the army was thinning, he urged the others to push on. As the last Hollows were killed, Falcon realized that if they get a suitable force up, they could save the world.

When the last hollowed soldier was slain, the dark corrupted land outside was turned back to normal. Everyone decided that it was a good idea to get a base of operations running outside the town.

Jan 30, 2013 at 08:03AM EST

He had noticed more hollowed soldiers were coming from the back gate. He ran to warn everyone, and as the finally got to everyone, the back gate burst open, with five Asylum Demons leading the charge. As everyone turn towards the army, Falcon suddenly rushed up to one of the Asylum Demon. He punched the Demon right in the face, and he went down without a fight.He then proceeded to throw another asylum demon right into the ground, and then stomp on his head. He quickly retreated back as the others prepared to fight the rest of the undead army.

Jan 30, 2013 at 11:19AM EST

Wascot managed to dropkick a few hollowed soldier. He then had an idea, lock the back gate with his trusty crowbar, blessed with the words from Gordon Freeman. Saddly, the hollows and the demons were everywhere. Wascot then realised that they needed some sort of distraction to lock the gate.

Jan 30, 2013 at 01:47PM EST

As more and more zombies are taken out, the three remaining asylum demons close in around Captain Falcon. As one swings his hammer towards Falcon, he proceeds to catch it, snf throw that hammer at the other Demons. Falcon slammed the hammer into one of the other demons, and Kneed the first Demon in the face, knocking it to the ground. As falcon walked away from the Demons, they promptly exploded into a shower of blood. The hollows, seeing their leaders dead, proceed to retreat.

Jan 30, 2013 at 07:31PM EST

while Nicol Bolas flied then used his dragon breath and then said (IN A SERIOUS TONE)“NOW DON’T COME BACK YOU JUSTIN BEBIER LOVERS!!!!”

Jan 30, 2013 at 07:39PM EST

Everyone wondered heard Nicol and asked how he knew that they were Justin Bieber lovers, so they asked him all they knew about the hollows. In the meantime, Gumball, Darwin, and Raichu41TheDreamer met up with Falcon to prepare for another attack, just in case they returned.

Jan 30, 2013 at 09:13PM EST

Using his little cat instincts, Samuel found a thrown out fish in the trash bin next to him. He proceeded to eat it while the brawl went on.

Jan 30, 2013 at 09:18PM EST

Falcon promptly dismisses everyone else to set up defensive positions while He, Natsuru, and Ann talk about strategy and what they should do next.

Jan 30, 2013 at 09:27PM EST

CrustyClarinet goes back home and grabs another weapon.

A shotgun.

Jan 30, 2013 at 11:56PM EST

I sit there in the meeting room with Falcon, and Natsuru. I find that Falcon is too rash, and Natsuru is too passive.
I then speak up. “Okay Okay…. we need an affective plan that is well thought out,” I look at Falcon, and then I look at Natsuru’s astral projection, “and one that we can do now.”
Falcon interjects "Then what do you propose ‘oh great one’? " I sit there quiet, and unwavering as he loudened his voice. Natsuru sat quietly as well. “Falcon you always rush in” I say in response. Then I continue
“I have a friend who knows more about the enemy than I do. Want to meet this friend?”

Last edited Jan 31, 2013 at 12:09AM EST
Jan 30, 2013 at 11:57PM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

I sit there in the meeting room with Falcon, and Natsuru. I find that Falcon is too rash, and Natsuru is too passive.
I then speak up. “Okay Okay…. we need an affective plan that is well thought out,” I look at Falcon, and then I look at Natsuru’s astral projection, “and one that we can do now.”
Falcon interjects "Then what do you propose ‘oh great one’? " I sit there quiet, and unwavering as he loudened his voice. Natsuru sat quietly as well. “Falcon you always rush in” I say in response. Then I continue
“I have a friend who knows more about the enemy than I do. Want to meet this friend?”

wait, who says that last line?

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:01AM EST

After locking the gate from where the hollows came, Wascot realised that Falcon, Natsu and Clarinet left him alone…After one hour of searching, Wascot finds the so called “Meeting room” and proceeds to see and hear what Falcon and his amazing friends are planning from a window…

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:34AM EST

As Falcon and Ann are discussing the plan about how to stop the evil blight, the old and battered door to the meeting room creaks open slowly. The door opens all the way to reveal a cloaked, silhouetted female figure standing in the doorway, the dim light from outside projects her shadow into the meeting room and across the table.

They can notice that she is wielding a tall, winged, golden staff with what looks like a single red diamond engraved at the base of the wings in the middle. The staff stands at about a foot taller than she does, although if their eyes do not deceive them, the figure stands at around 5’9.

She walks casually over to the table the two are sitting at and stands at the end of it. The figure the removes her hood and allows her facial features to be shown. Her hair is short and grey, only coming down to the back of her neck and chin. Her eyes are a bright scarlet color, and her skin is paler than a normal human’s. She then smiles at the two, revealing a set of pearly white sharpened teeth and fangs.

“Who the hell are you?” Falcon barks at her.
She stays silent.
“Well speak up lady!” He shouts at her again.
“Falcon, this is my friend.” Ann speaks up as he looks over to Falcon who has his hands pressed against the table.
“Well, your friend sure is shy.” Falcon laughs.
“The reason I wasn’t acknowledging you is because you were barking at me like a dog. If you act like an animal, I’ll treat you like one. If you act like a human being, I will treat you as one.” She says.
“Bitch…” Falcon mutters under his breath barely.
“I heard that.” She smiles at Falcon slyly.
“Whatever. What’s your name?” Falcon seems to be getting irritated with her.
“I am Victoria. Victoria Grey. I would be glad to help you with your problems.” She says as revealing her fangs once again to Falcon.
Falcon raises an eyebrow at Victoria.
“What are you…?” He asks in confusion.
“You needn’t know right now.” She licks her rosy red lips as she looks at Falcon, seeing cuts from the swords of the undead tatter his outfit and draw the crimson lifeblood from his body.

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:14PM EST

Opt1onal mysteriously appears from the shadow of a random corner, and mutters to himself some ancient chants, while taking a Mughal dagger from his left holster. He is wearing a gothic-style robe, and is carrying along with his dagger an odd leather-bound book. A blue aura appears for a single second, and disappears as soon as it came.

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:25PM EST

Medic quickly goes back to home because he forget his Bonesaw

MEDIC FOUND BONESAW!

Later, he adopts Samuel because is cute and the Medic needs an assistan :P.

Medic have 90% UberCharge

Jan 31, 2013 at 01:24PM EST

“I’m sorry guys, I’ve been just a bit hotheaded from the battle we just had. Excuse me while I get a change of clothes.” Falcon said, as he proceeded to leave the room. As he headed back towards his room, he spotted a dark cloud heading toward the city, with everything in it’s path turning into a Pony. He quickly rushed into his room, put on a new change of clothes, and rushed back into the command room, just in time to not be hit by the cloud. As he dives into the room, Victoria says “What happened out there?” Falcon replies, “Long Story short, Cloud that turns people into ponies.”

Jan 31, 2013 at 04:57PM EST

Nicol Bolas closed his eyes and said “long time ago in pastaland where jeff is sharping his knife and ben was drowning I saw the banshee named Justin leading the troops that’s when I flied till they retreated because they are an lot weaker when they escape from y’all and flame wars are made for the trolls to stop bibier from taking over.” Then Nicol brings out an health pack for the medic

Jan 31, 2013 at 05:02PM EST

I look at the cloud. “Er…… what is that?” I say as I look at the cloud. I shake my head, and try to establish a mental link with Natsuru. “I don’t know if you can hear me or not, but there is an evil cloud turning people into ponies…. yeah, and if you did hear me… that was no joke…”. Walking out of the building I make a run for it going building to building taking cover while I hold onto my hat. “Natsuru you better find the source soon, I’ll try to home in on you. You may or may not have heard this but stay low. Over, and Out.”

Jan 31, 2013 at 05:27PM EST

Getting ready for the impending s***storm, Opt1onal gazes at the cloud coming ever so closer. He looks at Falcon and asks, sarcastically, “This won’t end pretty, will it?”

Jan 31, 2013 at 06:13PM EST

Nicol looks at crapstorm “we need something” said the dragon “but what” said Ann
’We need an mary sue or an brony" said Nicol

Jan 31, 2013 at 06:58PM EST

jace is a boss wrote:

Nicol looks at crapstorm “we need something” said the dragon “but what” said Ann
’We need an mary sue or an brony" said Nicol

“What the fuck are you trying to do? Intensify the storm?” Falcon yells out. “That’s be insanely idiotic! For one, if we sent a mary sue in there, She would probably integrate with the storm, and be creating Mary Sue Ponies, and if we sent a pony in there, the storm would just get bigger! I say we send in Captain Seriou’s dead body. His hatred for the bronies should be enough to stop it.” As he finished saying those words, The storm reached the border of the Town,

Jan 31, 2013 at 07:26PM EST

Victoria looks outside at the shadowy clouds through the finger print stained windows. She then notices that Ann had left the building. Victoria puts her hood back on and runs out to Ann without saying a word to the group.

After a few harsh minutes of dodging the clouds, Victoria reaches Ann.
“Come on, we’re going to find Natsuru.” She says sternly to him.
“Okay. I put a beacon on her a little while ago… The only problem with getting to her is the distance in between us.” He says in a worried tone of voice.
“Well… Leave that to me.” She smirks at Ann.

Victoria then starts to focus, and the wing shaped tattoos on her back start to glow a reddish black color. Moments after, she forces the gathered mana out of her back with a tremendous force. She now has black and red bat-like mana wings with a span of about 14 feet.
“You can still do that, eh?” Ann says as Victoria grabs his right hand with her left hand, keeping a good grip on her staff.
“I never said I stopped training, silly.” She smiles at him as she lifts herself and him up off the ground with her massive wings in a few flaps.
“Now, where is she?” She asks.
“Over that way.” He points in the direction of Natsuru.
“Got it.” Victoria then speedily flies in the vague direction of the finger, doing her best to avoid the clouds.

Jan 31, 2013 at 07:27PM EST

Medic and Samuel looks at the sh**storm What tha hell is that said the Medic. Samuel tried to speak, but the Medic was focused on the cloud. But suddenly, the Medic is quickly concentrated on that dragon shouting about a “Brony”. Medic had an idea, if he could use the UberCharge at the dragon, perhaps take effect in the cloud and destroy it

Jan 31, 2013 at 07:43PM EST

Falcon notices Victoria and Ann fly off. He proceeds to yell out “Come On! Blue Falcon!” The Blue Falcon appears, Captain Falcon climbs inside, and he speeds off after Victoria and Ann. The cockpit is in an airtight seal, so the cloud can’t get in.

Jan 31, 2013 at 07:43PM EST

Medic use the UberCharge in nicola and asks the dragon to fly into the cloud to fight against it, but first let to Samuel in a safe place

Jan 31, 2013 at 08:00PM EST

I don’t know where the fuck you guys are going, but I’ll come to.
(Note: I am no good at third-person-type stories, so I’ll post in first-person so it feels like how I see through my eyes.)

I hopped into my Buzzard and flew the hell out of the zone, after beating down a few shadow-thingies that were stalking us.

What is better to fly when it was created in your own eyes?

boom One engine exploded, but the other kept the gyrocopter up in the air.

I swore at the Buzzard and rambled on about getting a Banshee, but I followed everyone else as they dispersed amongst the sky.

I shouted, “SLOOOOOOW DOOOOOWN.”
But then I was kicked by a random ENERGY LEG IN THE FACE.

Jan 31, 2013 at 08:19PM EST

Nicol Bolas used the call of discord to try to control the storm and said “sorry rampant but this mission requires me to try to control it” then he pull out the storm of pony evil: Alicorn Twilight and chanted the ancient spell of planeswalker power then the medic said “Nien it’s too powerful you are gonna to die!!!” then Nicol planeswalked to with the power then returned with someone of ultimate power but that’s when the dragon said “gentlemen I give you Danny: the tourrettes warrior we can send him to celestia to not only destroy the crapstorm but to control the ponies.”. Then Samuel scurried out as an human.

Jan 31, 2013 at 09:07PM EST

“Sorry I’m late,” squawked CrustyClarinet, hurrying. “What did I miss?”

Jan 31, 2013 at 09:22PM EST

Chowz noticed the ongoing battle. He rode his motorcycle and ran over some hollows.

Sorry I’m late everyone, what did I miss?

Jan 31, 2013 at 09:32PM EST

Alright OOC time (Out of character)
What the…? How the…? Will someone just explained to me what just happened? I mean, c’mon, it started as your average zombie apocalypse adventure..then…Ponification storm? Danny the tourrettes warrior? SLOW DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN?
Alright, back to the adventure.

“Guys look!” said Wascot pointing to another cloud from the opposite side, this was a cloud of the worst Dolan comics you can think of. So it seems that in a world without 4chan or reddit, Dolan and MLP can’t coexist togheter!

Jan 31, 2013 at 09:38PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!