Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,429 total conversations in 9,494 threads

+ New Thread


(RPG Thread-) <The 1000-year War>

Last posted Feb 03, 2013 at 05:33AM EST. Added Feb 01, 2013 at 11:31AM EST
82 posts from 10 users

(I’ve started this post because I like RPG-type threads, and I’d like to give it a shot.

There are a few rules, though.

1). Follow all KYM Forum rules.
2). This is an RPG post, so no breaking character, and all questions related to the thread instead of the story should be in () brackets.
3). No Mary Sue/Marty Sue-type s@#$

That’s all, and enjoy.)

I simply sit at the cafe drinking my tea.
“Ahh what a lovely day”
As I pour sugar into my tea with my telekinesis. Looking up at the sky a bright sunny day, and the clear blue sky. “Not a cloud in the sky” after I take a sip of my tea.

((Quick question: Can we have some background on this world if we do choose to join? Like what’s happening and what’s going on. You didn’t really say anything in the original post. You just kinda threw us in here with no details. It would be appreciated if you could provide some.))

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 12:10PM EST

“Days like this makes me forget that things like school exist. Ahhh~” I sit there skipping school that day. Seizing the day like this, what was that phrase again? Carp Diem. I lounge around a bit and eventually get up to walk off somewhere else.

Zarathh wrote:

((Quick question: Can we have some background on this world if we do choose to join? Like what’s happening and what’s going on. You didn’t really say anything in the original post. You just kinda threw us in here with no details. It would be appreciated if you could provide some.))

(Sorry. Kinda new at this.)

The world is at war.

Approx. 980 years ago, mankind was forced into a battle the likes of which have never seen. The people called it, “The Everlasting War”. Countries were battling countries, states were battling states, cities were battling cities.

Fast-forward to today. The year is 2993. The bustling cities were covered with wildlife, and few humans remained. The few survivors found themselves, and started to rebuild the world. Many groups have been made from the few thousands that remained.

You are one of the survivors.

Welcome to the new world.

Spores sat in the abandoned lab. “Whoopdedoo,” “This is nice…” Spores just goofs around. (PERSPECTIVE CHANGE WOAHAHOOOAH) Meet Scarfy, the enderman, or as his realname is, Sva. (Sehvah) Scarfy drew some stuff in the ground with a stick. “Anyone around?” He spots Ann Hiro. Scarfy isn’t as hostile as others, and he has a tiny tint of blue in his skin. “Hey!!! You!”

TheOpt1onal.2.0 (Noticed by Senpai!) wrote:

(I’ve started this post because I like RPG-type threads, and I’d like to give it a shot.

There are a few rules, though.

1). Follow all KYM Forum rules.
2). This is an RPG post, so no breaking character, and all questions related to the thread instead of the story should be in () brackets.
3). No Mary Sue/Marty Sue-type s@#$

That’s all, and enjoy.)

((Question about rule #3: The definition of Mary Sue varies depending on the person, or from what I’ve noticed it does. What is your definition of it?))

Medic was just a doctor without license before the war in the Hospital “Mercy”. Now is an abandoned hospital, Medic have only with half of ammunition of my Syringe Gun and a oxidized Bonesaw. He lost his cat and he is alone. Days ago, he sending a distress message, he needs help. Now.

I sit there in the dark surrounded by the dark forest. I sit their calmly, and would welcome death, but still wont go without a fight. I pick up a stick, and I focus try to ignite the oxygen molecules with telekinesis raising the kinetic energy of the atoms. I begin to have a headache, and begin to breath heavily. Finally a flame is on the branch I picked up.

Medic understands that tall creature did not want trouble and Medic calm down, he explains that his bonesaw was all that remained of his “work”. Suddenly the creature began giving him headaches and he went to the forest. Medic follow him

Victoria sits in her cramped, tin shack on an old dilapidated mattress on the dusty ground. She looks up and out a small hole in side of the house nearest to the poor bedding, one would assume it is what she uses for a window. Her scarlet red eyes stare up at the illuminating moon in the inky blackness of the void of space. She smiles up at the full moon, revealing a set of sharpened teeth and fangs as she stands up from the mattress.

“Hmm… I’m getting a bit thirsty…” She blankly stares at the wall opposite of her and opens her third eye, looking for all sources of mana nearby.

Having found the group of three, she blinks a few times and grabs her winged, golden staff off of the wall nearest to her along with a cloak black as night. Victoria quickly puts the cloak on and heads outside, the wind blowing her short, grey hair in the gentle breezes of the night. She licks her rosy red lips at the possibility of a new meal. She hadn’t had a good drink in days. Victoria then whispers the word “Lantern” under her breath, and from the staff comes a ball of light that orbits around herself and the staff. She then proceeds to head towards the group of three as she pulls the hood of the cloak over her head and grins once again bearing her teeth.

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 01:59PM EST

Medic did not know why the creature went into the forest, but the best thing is they had found more survivors and fire to warm. Unfortunately, the tall and black creature called Scarfy, off the fire with a bucket of water. Medic did not know why, but it was not very nice and Medic prefer the fire than the glowstone

Medic is glad to see even more survivors in this vast world, but still upset with the idea of the glowstone, Medic needs fire to warm.

Wait… the tall creature says he kill somebody? 0_o

Whatever, Medic asks the group if they have seen cat, his name is Spores

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 02:12PM EST

I place a lava bucket infront of us.
“Put your hands around it.”
I almost forget about the cloaked person.
“Excuse me, who are you?”

I also have anger issues…

“I haven’t seen that catt since he gave me some ender pearls.”

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 02:14PM EST

I could not believe that Enn and Scarfy already recognized, and they hated each other. Whatever, I will not go into his affairs, there are fire and I can warm myself without anyone bothering me, I just hope Spores is in good health, wherever he are

Ender pearls?…

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 02:34PM EST

(One more perspective switch) “Finally… I can do my porn in peace!” Spores wanks off.
(Bloop) I kill the squid. Damn annoying son of a bitch. “Hey,” i say, “I think someone is wanking off right now. Maybe wolverine’s kid.”

Victoria stays silent for a few moments and smiles at the group of three revealing a set of pearly white sharpened teeth and fangs. The orb of light circling herself and the staff fades away into the murky blackness around her and leaves the group in complete and utter blackness, save for the bucket of lava the tall creature is holding. Victoria pulls her hood back with her left hand, revealing her strangely colored scarlet eyes along with the rest of her features. The wind blows her hair gently again as strands of it get in front of her face, but it doesn’t seem that she is faltered by this.

Victoria looks at the three one after the other, her gaze feels almost piercing and hungry. She then backs up into the shadows a few feet and goes over to where Enn is looking. Victoria outstretches her hand and waves a finger at him, almost as if she wants him to follow her… The cloaked figure then disappears back into the inky blackness once again without saying a word.

TheOpt1onal.2.0 (Noticed by Senpai!) wrote:

Using an old spell book he found, dating back to the 26th century, he conjures up a glorious coliseum, to spectate fights of the old times. He then proceeds to teleport everyone in this group to it.

(I kinda figured a change of pace would kindle the dying sparks)

((A change of pace isn’t always the best thing. Besides, the sparks aren’t dying. Hell, people are active. Roleplay isn’t all about combat, you know. Besides, in forum RP’s it’s hard to do combat properly. It’s best just to tell a story.))

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 02:48PM EST

TheOpt1onal.2.0 (Noticed by Senpai!) wrote:

Using an old spell book he found, dating back to the 26th century, he conjures up a glorious coliseum, to spectate fights of the old times. He then proceeds to teleport everyone in this group to it.

(I kinda figured a change of pace would kindle the dying sparks)

I Talk to him that was a bad idea

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 02:56PM EST

“I don’t know. I think it means "Qwop"". I pull out a Minerstation 720 and play Mortal Kombat: Fiction Edition. I render a fight between Shao Kahn and Pinkie Pie. I play for a bit and ask the others “Can you join my game?”

Well… This world is dead and boring. Why not join in a videogame with a black and tall creature in the middle of nothing. My mind was focused in thw game not knowing whee the creature got this game console

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 03:20PM EST

Victoria spots Enn and the others following her in the ebony night. She runs over to Enn and grabs him tightly, her grip is strong. A few moments later, a black and purple spell circle appears under their feet and glows brightly. While this is happening, Victoria looks at Enn and smiles at him once again. The circle envelops them both in the night surrounding them. The glow then fades, and the two are gone.

“Vhat!? Vhere did zey go?!” Medic yells out.
“I… I don’t know…” Scarfy replies, looking a bit confused at what just happened.

Victoria and Enn end up in a deep part of the forest, the leaves and branches block out all of the majority of the light coming through the forest canopy. With Enn still in her arms, Victoria walks over to a nearby rock and leans him on it on his back. She places her hands on his shoulders and presses him up against the rock, her grip feels like it’s clamping him up against the rock.

“W-What are you…?” he says weakly.
“You’ll know in due time,” Victoria smiles at Enn again and leans down to his exposed neck. She then proceeds to gently sink her fangs into his neck and starts to drink the crimson blood welling up inside him. Enn closes his eyes and falls unconscious.

“Must… not… play… Minerstation….”
Hnnnnnngggg….
"Fffff… no…. "
My eyes glow and a lightning storm rolls in.
“RaaaAAAAAQAaaaaAAAAaaaAuefbebebfdb cfusjsn”
A energy ball surrounds me and it crunches.
My Skin turns more bright and my eyes are yellow.
I sprout ender dragon wings and fly around looking for Enn

Zarathh wrote:

Victoria spots Enn and the others following her in the ebony night. She runs over to Enn and grabs him tightly, her grip is strong. A few moments later, a black and purple spell circle appears under their feet and glows brightly. While this is happening, Victoria looks at Enn and smiles at him once again. The circle envelops them both in the night surrounding them. The glow then fades, and the two are gone.

“Vhat!? Vhere did zey go?!” Medic yells out.
“I… I don’t know…” Scarfy replies, looking a bit confused at what just happened.

Victoria and Enn end up in a deep part of the forest, the leaves and branches block out all of the majority of the light coming through the forest canopy. With Enn still in her arms, Victoria walks over to a nearby rock and leans him on it on his back. She places her hands on his shoulders and presses him up against the rock, her grip feels like it’s clamping him up against the rock.

“W-What are you…?” he says weakly.
“You’ll know in due time,” Victoria smiles at Enn again and leans down to his exposed neck. She then proceeds to gently sink her fangs into his neck and starts to drink the crimson blood welling up inside him. Enn closes his eyes and falls unconscious.

(Supernatural, now? Well, like my grandmother said, the thread belong in the hands of the posters.)

TheOpt1onal.2.0 (Noticed by Senpai!) wrote:

(Supernatural, now? Well, like my grandmother said, the thread belong in the hands of the posters.)

((Well, it can still be post apocalyptic with a hint supernatural in it. Hell, there’s a blue enderman walking around. If you want the story to move along, it’s best if you intervene with villains and antagonists. But just don’t do it all that suddenly. Forum RP’s get messed up a lot with Deus-Ex Machina and the likes of that. There needs to be a solid foundation. We don’t know what other gangs there are in here, what enemies are in this universe, etc. It’s up to you to come up with that. Sorry for sounding rude.))

I didn´t know why Enn was disappear, but I knew that tall, dark creature became a winged dragon, I got on his back and started the search for Enn. I did not want to be alone again, much less with a winged creature that I do not trust too much who play video games.

I’ve lost a mate, and I don´t want to lose anyone else.

When Scarfy landed, we split up, I went looking for Victoria and Scarfy for Enn. When we got back to the meeting point, I found Scarfy fainted. I don´t know what to do, but I remembered have always one auxiliary Medigun. I heal Scarfy and asked him what happened here.

If I may join (if not ignore this)

Character Name: Private Lewys ‘Meatshield’

“OK so this place might be it.” I mutter to my self as old house may be my new home i had seeds for a farm in my satchel. My ideal might come true to set up a colony of people on my own. Well better get looting. I’ll take food and first aid and… wait what the hell is that noise. The housed collapsed falling out the window leaves me lying on my back with the satchel out of reach helpless on top of the rubble.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!