Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

305,883 total conversations in 8,810 threads

+ New Thread

Super-villain University RP

Last posted Feb 02, 2013 at 05:29PM EST. Added Feb 01, 2013 at 01:09PM EST
26 posts from 9 users

Let’s pretend we are in this university.

I’ll play as the Dean, Ms. Gas, and the narrator.

Before we start this RP, tell me whether you’d like to be a professor or a student.
Also, tell me what courses you are teaching, or taking.

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 01:10PM EST
Feb 01, 2013 at 01:09PM EST

I’ll take the technology course, plus, I really don’t plan on being evil.
I’m scarfy the enderman.

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 01:17PM EST
Feb 01, 2013 at 01:15PM EST

“Hah School is for wimps!” Blows up the Cafeteria, and runs off. “Try enjoying your meals now!”

Feb 01, 2013 at 01:16PM EST

I am the Professor Dr. Medic, that means I teach human anatomy.
I like bones and organs! there are like trophies!

Feb 01, 2013 at 01:23PM EST

All of you are accepted in this university as the roles you desire.
Scarfy is in Dr. Medic’s human anatomy class.

Feb 01, 2013 at 02:06PM EST

I request art to go with the storyline. After learning how to Uber, I’m to technology. Who does this class?

Feb 01, 2013 at 02:38PM EST

Super-Villain University?

I assume Cale works here.

Feb 01, 2013 at 03:02PM EST

I’m Professor “Paranoia” Cromwell, PhD. I teach Scheme Design and Senior Fool-proofing.

Feb 01, 2013 at 03:28PM EST

Spores McMineley wrote:

I’d like to sign Spores up for transformation class teacher.

You cannot sign anyone else up for a course without their permission.

Feb 01, 2013 at 04:16PM EST

Iran wrote:

You cannot sign anyone else up for a course without their permission.

(I meant I wanted spores to teach that class >_<

Feb 01, 2013 at 04:26PM EST

Spores McMineley wrote:

(I meant I wanted spores to teach that class >_<

(oh you used to be spores)
Ok, prof Spores teaches that class.

Feb 01, 2013 at 06:08PM EST

Eugenist, I need someone to replace me at work, I ran out of bodies and the cemetery closes in two hours, I have your permission?

Feb 01, 2013 at 06:13PM EST

Medic wrote:

Eugenist, I need someone to replace me at work, I ran out of bodies and the cemetery closes in two hours, I have your permission?

Yeah, I’ll replace you.

You know the best profs for here.
Dr. Josef Mengele
Dr. John Money

Except John Money was cool in his Twin experiment, except that he forced the twins to perform incest.

Feb 01, 2013 at 06:26PM EST

>I bring up the idea to start a class president
>One kid slams his hands down on the table
>He says “NO, CLASS DICTATORSHIP!”
>He now runs the class

>Mfw I wanted to be president
>And then turn it into a dictatorship

Feb 01, 2013 at 07:02PM EST

jace is a boss wrote:

I’ll teach world domination and spells class.

You are accepted into your job as a professor.

Feb 02, 2013 at 09:58AM EST

great but your terrorism lvl is an crap throwing monkey we can jack it up to cobra

Feb 02, 2013 at 12:37PM EST

“Paranoia” Cromwell [aside]: Another interview gone sour. No one appreciates an academic! Just got replaced by some upstart yuppie who thinks he knows anything about scheme design, well I’ll show them!

They think their books and libraries will save them, but they don’t know how to APPLY their knowledge. What good is a thermonuclear reactor if you don’t know how to use it as a proper threat? What good is mind control without a clear goal for humanity?

But I’ll show them! I’ll show Dean Gas what happens when you reject DOCTOR PARANOIA!

I’ll exploit every weakness this school has until I am the Dean!

Now if only I can get an “in” at the school I can begin collecting information. But who can I trust?

Last edited Feb 02, 2013 at 03:52PM EST
Feb 02, 2013 at 03:50PM EST

Serious Business wrote:

“Paranoia” Cromwell [aside]: Another interview gone sour. No one appreciates an academic! Just got replaced by some upstart yuppie who thinks he knows anything about scheme design, well I’ll show them!

They think their books and libraries will save them, but they don’t know how to APPLY their knowledge. What good is a thermonuclear reactor if you don’t know how to use it as a proper threat? What good is mind control without a clear goal for humanity?

But I’ll show them! I’ll show Dean Gas what happens when you reject DOCTOR PARANOIA!

Now if only I can get an “in” at the school I can begin collecting information. But who can I trust?

Take my dagger. I INSIST

Feb 02, 2013 at 03:57PM EST

Serious Business wrote:

Do you want to be a student.

Feb 02, 2013 at 04:58PM EST

Serious Business wrote:

so world domination and spells class?

Feb 02, 2013 at 05:29PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!