Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,826 total conversations in 9,197 threads

+ New Thread


If you could put ANY two games together what would they be and why?

Last posted Feb 10, 2013 at 02:42PM EST. Added Feb 05, 2013 at 06:55AM EST
34 posts from 28 users

Assassins creed and skate. because it would be EPIC

Feb 05, 2013 at 06:55AM EST
Quote

Do you realize how much fun it would be to combine practically any game with Grand Theft Auto?

Grand Theft Katamari
Grand Theft Scriblenauts
Grand Theft Sonic Heroes
Grand Theft Assassins Creed
Grand Theft Super Monkey Ball
Grand Theft Silent Hill

etc.

Feb 05, 2013 at 10:10AM EST
Quote

I know it’s not really a game, but…

Space Engine

and

Kerbal Space Program

Imagine the freedom to build ships of KSP, and throw it into Space Engine’s procedurally generated universe.

It’s a shame no computer EVER would be able to run it.

Feb 05, 2013 at 11:05AM EST
Quote

Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Combine those two games and you get one ultimate crossover.

Feb 05, 2013 at 01:43PM EST
Quote

Gaben The Troll wrote:

Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Combine those two games and you get one ultimate crossover.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 x Mortal Kombat Vs Dc Universe.
A crossover of crossovers!

Feb 05, 2013 at 01:50PM EST
Quote

The Legend of Scrolls, Skyrim Sword.

Or how about a Zelda x Okami crossover? That would be cool.

Feb 05, 2013 at 03:14PM EST
Quote

Daytona USA and Sonic R.

Not because it would be a good game, but because it would mix two horrid soundtracks together to make something even MORE horrid.

In other words, play this and this at the same time.

And you know what?
… I’d still love every minute of it.

Feb 05, 2013 at 03:26PM EST
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and Jet Grind Radio.

Now what to name it…..


Jet RadioJo’s Bizarre Grind Adventure

calls for a quick photoshoop

Feb 05, 2013 at 03:28PM EST
Quote

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

Daytona USA and Sonic R.

Not because it would be a good game, but because it would mix two horrid soundtracks together to make something even MORE horrid.

In other words, play this and this at the same time.

And you know what?
… I’d still love every minute of it.

Feb 05, 2013 at 03:34PM EST
Quote

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

Daytona USA and Sonic R.

Not because it would be a good game, but because it would mix two horrid soundtracks together to make something even MORE horrid.

In other words, play this and this at the same time.

And you know what?
… I’d still love every minute of it.

>Sonic R
>horrid soundtrack

Well, looks like SOMEONE isn’t Super Sonic Racing. Come on, step it up!

Feb 05, 2013 at 04:21PM EST
Quote

Notsocoolguy wrote:

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 x Mortal Kombat Vs Dc Universe.
A crossover of crossovers!

*UMvC3 x MK x SF x Darksiders x Blazblue x Injustice: gods among us.

Feb 05, 2013 at 04:43PM EST
Quote

Sonic the Hedgehog x Super Mario Brothers.

No fucking Olympics, racing or brawling. Just good ’ol fashion platforming, speed and powerups.

Feb 05, 2013 at 04:45PM EST
Quote

Lich wrote:

Sonic the Hedgehog x Super Mario Brothers.

No fucking Olympics, racing or brawling. Just good ’ol fashion platforming, speed and powerups.

This.

Oh.
My.
God.

THIS.

MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA AND NINTENDO. HAVE YOUR MASCOTS JOIN FORCES IN THE ULTIMATE PLATFORMER.

Feb 05, 2013 at 04:47PM EST
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

>Sonic R
>horrid soundtrack

Well, looks like SOMEONE isn’t Super Sonic Racing. Come on, step it up!

It’s not because I hate the soundtrack. (Actually, it’s one of my favorites.)

It’s because I know OTHERS hate the soundtrack.

Feb 05, 2013 at 05:01PM EST
Quote

Bastion + Katawa Shoujo. Bastion style remixes of all the music and Bastion’s narrator reading all the lines.

Feb 05, 2013 at 09:31PM EST
Quote

Kid Icarus: Uprising and Disgaea. The dialogue would be legendary.

Feb 08, 2013 at 02:38PM EST
Quote

On a more serious note:

Gunstar Heroes and Metal Slug.

The best shoot-em-up of the 16-bit era combined with the best shoot-em-up of the 32-bit era.

Plus, the animation would be LEGENDARY.

Feb 08, 2013 at 04:06PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!