Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,792 total conversations in 9,506 threads

+ New Thread

You're stuck inside the last game you played.

Last posted Mar 03, 2013 at 11:23AM EST. Added Feb 06, 2013 at 08:10PM EST
64 posts from 58 users

Black Ops 2.
I can survive, because most multiplayer matches consist of people running up to me, spinning in a “360” and no-scoping me.

Most of the time they miss. Also, no matter where you stab someone, they instantly die.

So yeah.

Kurenai wrote:

Sonic Generations.

Fucking hedgehog just burst through my window, destroyed my coffee table, threw robotic debris everywhere, and I also think he stole my wallet…

Prick.

I didn’t know you lived in Spagonia! :p

(anyway, I’m pretty sure the last game I played was Tribes:Ascend. SHAZBOT, I have no chance to survive!

>Tribes:Ascend

>SENTINELS

ALL OF MY MOTHERF**KING HATE. ALL OF IT. NOW AND FOREVER.

If I had to quantify said hate, I’d define it as 1025 green suns. THOSE MOTHERF**KING COWARDS WITH OP UNLIMITED RANGE HITSCAN BS DO NOT BELONG ANYWHERE NEAR THAT GAME.

WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.

I WANT TO KILL THEM. I MEAN IT. ALL. OF. MY. MOTHER.F**KING. HAAAAAAAAATE!

Bf3
So all i have to do is use a noobtube to get banned from every server in history off one shot, and i would suppose get magically teleported back to reality.
Everyone on Bf3 is a butthurt bitch when it comes to noobtubes.

In Freelancer (or Discovery Freelancer which is a mod of the original that brings all new kinds of good stuff to the game) that really depends on your reputation, what system you are in and what ship you are flying.
So I am flying a Liberty Assault Crusier in the Colorado system (which is Liberty space) and only hostile against houses that are hostile to Liberty, and hostile to pirates and unlawful houses.
My crusier can take care of any NPCs of fighters, bombers, gunboats, and just one cruiser, anything bigger then a cruiser would most likely kick my ass.

So as long I don’t wonder into really hostile systems, I should be just fine. But I never did take in account of enemy players.
TL;DR: Probably just fine.

Last edited Feb 18, 2013 at 12:25PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!