Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Single Awareness Day

Last posted Feb 14, 2013 at 10:00AM EST. Added Feb 12, 2013 at 09:40AM EST
39 posts from 35 users

Me and my my "Forever Alone" friends will be meeting altogether this upcoming Single Awareness Day.

It just makes me SAD.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 01:00PM EST

I am single, and I don't work that day. No obligation to do anything with anyone. I can do whatever the hell I please. Haha!

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 01:05PM EST

Playing vidya games and “training” my hands. Just kidding. It's going to be another normal day for me. Now with more candy to eat.

The same thing I do every day… (Attempt to take over the world?)

Anyways, I don't really care. I'm the kind that has such an unattainable standard for a partner that I knew it was impossible to attain from the start.

What standard is that? I will only date a girl I judge to have the makings of a legendary hero.

At that point, I may as well say I took a vow of Celibacy.

Luna Protege wrote:

The same thing I do every day… (Attempt to take over the world?)

Anyways, I don't really care. I'm the kind that has such an unattainable standard for a partner that I knew it was impossible to attain from the start.

What standard is that? I will only date a girl I judge to have the makings of a legendary hero.

At that point, I may as well say I took a vow of Celibacy.

ah, pinky and the brain. good show.
anyways, i'm gonna do jack shit, like every day.

Ghostony wrote:

It's just a number.

That's March 14th.

As for me, I'll do what I do every day:
Wake up
Shower
Stare at computer where I should be watching semi-important information.
Drum fingers on desk while day dreaming.
Put on pants.
Do things other than work.

Go to bed.

@BallisticDerr

Never had that problem. Probably a mixture of the fact that my school didn't have valentines day as a "thing".

Like I'd have cared either way though. I never had a crush on anyone. Probably never will. If anyone tried to make me give a valentine, I'm quite certain I'd have insisted I was incapable of love.

… Not literally true, but its close enough that it makes no difference.

Ashbot wrote:

Listen to this song and cry in the dark. It's literally become a tradition for me.

I listened to the song and read these posts. It gave me feels.
I never actually cared about VD. If it wasn't because I saw something in the news or internet, I would even forget that it exists.
AND THIS THREAD IS FOR SINGLES. DON'T COME SAYING "I'M GONNA GO WITH MY GURL TO SUM DINER HUR DUR"
It hurts my feelings.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!