Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,882 total conversations in 8,990 threads

+ New Thread


Can you take care of my non-alcoholic beer for a second.

Last posted Feb 19, 2013 at 06:15PM EST. Added Feb 13, 2013 at 06:23PM EST
53 posts from 24 users


Can I trust you guys to take care of my drink?
Don’t drink it or anything while I’m away.

Feb 13, 2013 at 06:23PM EST

Kim Jong Is A Feminist wrote:

@ Leox

Well that was a disproportionate response.

Feb 13, 2013 at 06:39PM EST

MDFification wrote:

Well that was a disproportionate response.

Feb 13, 2013 at 06:42PM EST
Quote

I knew that I couldn’t trust you guys, so I brought seven beers along with me in my purse. I only have room in my stomach for one more. Who wants the rest? What flavor would you like? I’d like the lemon flavored one.

Last edited Feb 13, 2013 at 06:48PM EST
Feb 13, 2013 at 06:48PM EST

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

The Blue one.
Hey, at least I got you some beer.

I’m Muslim. Muslims can’t drink alcohol.

Feb 13, 2013 at 06:50PM EST

Iran wrote:

I knew that I couldn’t trust you guys, so I brought seven beers along with me in my purse. I only have room in my stomach for one more. Who wants the rest? What flavor would you like? I’d like the lemon flavored one.

My bad, I cannot be trusted with non-alcoholic beers.

Feb 13, 2013 at 06:52PM EST
Quote

Iran wrote:

I’m Muslim. Muslims can’t drink alcohol.

Feb 13, 2013 at 07:04PM EST
Quote

Geno’s purse must be large, capable of holding seven large bottles and also she is quite strong too.

Or the beers are actually cardboard cut outs.

Last edited Feb 13, 2013 at 07:14PM EST
Feb 13, 2013 at 07:13PM EST
Quote

Weasel wrote:

Geno’s purse must be large, capable of holding seven large bottles and also she is quite strong too.

Or the beers are actually cardboard cut outs.

Isn’t the average purse large enough to hold a six-pack and an extra bottle?
Whatever, my purse is large, and I am strong.

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:15PM EST

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:


I replaced your beer bottles with that.

Don’t you like your chocolate milk?

I refuse to drink the chocolate milk because I am allergic to chocolate.

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:16PM EST

12321pop2 wrote:

I’m underaged.

There is no age limit on non-alcoholic drinks such as non-alcoholic beer.

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:18PM EST

Iran wrote:

I refuse to drink the chocolate milk because I am allergic to chocolate.

Normal Milk?

oh god PLEASE don’t be a vegan…

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:26PM EST
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Normal Milk?

oh god PLEASE don’t be a vegan…

I prefer

Vitamin R for RADICAL!

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:29PM EST
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Normal Milk?

oh god PLEASE don’t be a vegan…

Did I also forget to mention that I am lactose intolerant. I can only drink soy milk.

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:35PM EST

I refuse to drink non-alcoholic beer on the grounds that it is for wusses.

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:42PM EST
Quote

Iran wrote:

Did I also forget to mention that I am lactose intolerant. I can only drink soy milk.

well, fuck. thought you’d be a vegan.

Here’s some silk.

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:08PM EST
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

Replacing beer with milk. Do you guys work for 4kids?

Eww. 4kids. The devil’s English censorship to good anime.

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:23PM EST
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

Replacing beer with milk. Do you guys work for 4kids?

More like working for 4Chan.

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:42PM EST
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I don’t. Lone K. does, though.

I did not replace it with chocolate milk.

I replaced it with adult chocolate milk!

SEE?

ADULT.

Now stop crying and drink your milk.

Feb 13, 2013 at 11:45PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

I prefer

Vitamin R for RADICAL!

Can’t stand the taste. I prefer mine in Pill form

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:40AM EST

chowzburgerz wrote:

Replacing beer with milk. Do you guys work for 4kids?

Seriously, I find the beer replacement offensive because I am lactose intolerant. Not only can I not drink it, neither can all Native Americans, most Chinese, and most of the people with Mongolian ancestry. What can I do about the fact that my grandmother was a Mongolian.

It’s

for you to give out milk, and not be insulted.

Feb 14, 2013 at 09:12AM EST

Back to beer shall we. I brought a big one this time. Now let’s drink.

Feb 14, 2013 at 10:19AM EST
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

Back to beer shall we. I brought a big one this time. Now let’s drink.


Sorry I can’t be trusted with alcoholic beers either.

Feb 14, 2013 at 10:57AM EST
Quote


Can I trust you guys to take care of my alcoholic bear?
Don’t let it do any badass stunts or anything while I’m away.

Feb 15, 2013 at 09:43AM EST
Quote

It's a me! Leox wrote:


Can I trust you guys to take care of my alcoholic bear?
Don’t let it do any badass stunts or anything while I’m away.

Feb 15, 2013 at 10:08AM EST
Quote

chowzburgerz wrote:

[sorry I can’t stop thinking of rape, I’ve been drinking alot]

Last edited Feb 15, 2013 at 11:58AM EST
Feb 15, 2013 at 11:57AM EST
Quote

Kim Jong Is A Feminist wrote:

[sorry I can’t stop thinking of rape, I’ve been drinking alot]

Feb 15, 2013 at 01:02PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

Feb 15, 2013 at 01:15PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!