320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Things you think only you do

Last posted Apr 24, 2013 at 10:48AM EDT. Added Feb 14, 2013 at 10:42PM EST
151 posts from 107 users

Rukario wrote:

lick 9v battery because it feels weird

You should probably stop doing that.

Also go to a doctor, you might have Hepatitis.

Act really hyper. Out of all the weird kids at school who look like they're plotting to shoot it up or cause pain or fear, people think I'm the weird kid due to my hyperactivity. =_=

Well I'm pretty good at papercrafting, making dragons and another characters out of papers, for example, back in 2012 I spent 3 weeks doing a paper GLaDOS.
I still do it, pretty much a weird hobby.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

I have a massive 5 MB word document* detailing a whole bunch of idea's I have for various video games I play. New weapons, new games modes, revisioned aspects, renames, new features, new enemies

Basically in every game I play I often think "I wish this game had this" or "I would have done it this way" or "I want to change this to this"…then I go and write down all the things I wished this game had in this one document complete with references, statistic tables, charts, descriptions, controls, maps, everything**

I've even thought up new single player missions and wrote the dialog.

*It's also not the only one I made.

**Too bad I can't mod any of them into reality

Last edited Feb 15, 2013 at 05:06AM EST

Sometimes I like to drink raw lemon juice (with salt sometimes), when i had brackets I used to chew foil paper, it was somewhat masochist.
And I have the horrible habits of having the need to chew things, (bubble gum packets doesnt last on me)

Fü sum skhraanj reezin, ii liik tuu ree-riit Iñglish but spel evreethiñ wïdlee. Riit no'oo, ii am saaiñ u hûl bunkh uv stuf with mii speliñ sistum. Dthis iz wut it lûks liik. It kiind uv lûks liik u füin laañgwij.

(For some strange reason, I like to re-write English but spell everything weirdly. Right now, I am saying a whole bunch of stuff with my spelling system. This is what it looks like. It kind of looks like a foreign language.)

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that likes the hot chilli flavored pies sold at the petrol station. The Steak and Cheese flavors are always gone when I get there but the chilli flavor is always there. Nobody gets it but me.

People in this country don't even spice.

Rukario wrote:

lick 9v battery because it feels weird

One time when I was younger, I hooked up 6 of these to each other (they interlock), a wire to each side, and then touched them to my tongue.

I do not recommend this.

When I'm really tired but at the same time happy, I get something I like to call "slap happy". I get this burst of energy and get really hyper. I pretty much go full retard and say stupid stuff and feel the urge to slap people.
I have ADHD, so maybe that's the main reason this happens to me.

Lamborghini333 wrote:

When I'm really tired but at the same time happy, I get something I like to call "slap happy". I get this burst of energy and get really hyper. I pretty much go full retard and say stupid stuff and feel the urge to slap people.
I have ADHD, so maybe that's the main reason this happens to me.

I have ADHD as well, and that happens to me all the time. It's really embarrassing, because I feel like I come off as very immature when it happens.

Type somthing to post in a forum and then just stare at it for about 15 minutes before deciding it's good enough to post. Usually with this look on my face.

I feel like I lack self-confidence.

One time I tore the skin off my thumb when I attempted to open a bottle of root beer. Now when I open plastic bottles I can feel a burning sensation on my thumb.

on certain holidays and weekends, I set the alarm for early o'clock, just so I can wake up, turn in the f**k off and go back to sleep forever.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!