Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,629 total conversations in 9,378 threads

+ New Thread


Bob is worst mod, vote to prove me wrong

Last posted Feb 25, 2013 at 07:43PM EST. Added Feb 17, 2013 at 12:19AM EST
62 posts from 37 users

>ITT: we vote on how sucky the mods are
my nominee is Bob
go for it

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:19AM EST
Quote

I vote Chris/Abra for worst Mod.

And worst user.

And worse person.

And worst mammal.

And worst vertebrate.

And worst Animal.

And worst Carbon-based Life-form.

And worst collection of Compounds.

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:24AM EST
Quote

I vote for Verbose.

He’s too strict, and he talks too much.

He’s also colored. So there’s that.


A friendly face for everyone,
brought to death before it’s run.
Much potential for great fun,
even used to make a pun.
There was no point, was no aim
though expected from whom it came.

Last edited Aug 17, 2014 at 08:05PM EDT
Feb 17, 2013 at 12:25AM EST

Verbose wrote:

I vote for Verbose.

He’s too strict, and he talks too much.

He’s also colored. So there’s that.


A friendly face for everyone,
brought to death before it’s run.
Much potential for great fun,
even used to make a pun.
There was no point, was no aim
though expected from whom it came.

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:27AM EST
Quote

lel exdee, this is totally not an in joke that doesn’t need a thread but it doesn’t matter anyways because JFF doesn’t have rules le xD

kill me

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:29AM EST
Quote

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

lel exdee, this is totally not an in joke that doesn’t need a thread but it doesn’t matter anyways because JFF doesn’t have rules le xD

kill me

What are you some kind of Right-Wing Alcoholic.

This is a progressive board.

This is progressive business.

We even let the colored guy in office.

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:37AM EST
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

>awesome
>does nothing useful as moderator
>sits around and derails threads

Totals:
Bob-1
Verbose-1
Chris-1
RM-1

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:56AM EST
Quote

Laser Pacer wrote:

My vote for the worst mod is Laser Pacer,because he isn’t.

I-I always thought you were…

Feb 17, 2013 at 08:35AM EST
Quote

RocketPropelledPanda wrote:

lel exdee, this is totally not an in joke that doesn’t need a thread but it doesn’t matter anyways because JFF doesn’t have rules le xD

kill me

Feb 17, 2013 at 09:27AM EST
Quote

I vote for whoever continues this bloody circlejerk.

Feb 17, 2013 at 01:42PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

I vote for whoever continues this bloody circlejerk.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Feb 17, 2013 at 01:51PM EST
Quote

Sandstone wrote:

>awesome
>does nothing useful as moderator
>sits around and derails threads

Totals:
Bob-1
Verbose-1
Chris-1
RM-1

>Got a vote without a post containing a vote for him.

Even at being the worst I beat you all. I’m such a shitty mod, bragging about this and even making comments related to swag. I’m so gonna win this shit.

Feb 17, 2013 at 02:56PM EST
Quote

Derpy SJW wrote:

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

I’m surprised you didn’t use the phrase “bloody circlejerk” to post images of gore porn. And now that I’ve said this, I think I won’t return to this thread.

Feb 17, 2013 at 06:20PM EST
Quote

Dr. Free Cake Needs More Cowbell! wrote:

I’m surprised you didn’t use the phrase “bloody circlejerk” to post images of gore porn. And now that I’ve said this, I think I won’t return to this thread.

Well that would be against the rules.

And who the fuck wants to see it, anyway?

Feb 17, 2013 at 06:59PM EST
Quote

Fridge wrote:

Well that would be against the rules.

And who the fuck wants to see it, anyway?

>Rules
>JFF

Get with the times, old man.

Last edited Feb 18, 2013 at 07:26PM EST
Feb 18, 2013 at 07:20PM EST
Quote

I vote Jack.

Because nothing rhymes with him, and it’s a pain in the ass trying to find a word that rhymes with…

whatever that orange thing he is. Is he a vegetable?

Feb 25, 2013 at 12:42AM EST
Quote

ITT: Mods whroeing for krama.

AREN’T WE SO GOOD AT BEING OLDFAGS LEL

Feb 25, 2013 at 01:42AM EST
Quote

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:

I vote Jack.

Because nothing rhymes with him, and it’s a pain in the ass trying to find a word that rhymes with…

whatever that orange thing he is. Is he a vegetable?

Better be careful; Jack will smack you so hard it’ll crack your back. You just can’t handle the candle.
(He’s an orange. It’s from a few years back when one of his classmates drew a face on his orange and he made it his avatar.)

As for my vote for worst mod: Nobody, actually. All the mods were chosen due to their ability to remain objective and reasonable in the exercise of their powers in order to keep KYM a safe and pleasant environment for all visitors. Honestly, we’ve never really had an issue with poor moderation since mods are chosen by mods and admins according to the behavior they exhibit as users on the site.

Feb 25, 2013 at 02:37AM EST
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

ITT: Mods whroeing for krama.

AREN’T WE SO GOOD AT BEING OLDFAGS LEL

Don’t feel left out. Just use reaction images in every post.

Feb 25, 2013 at 07:12AM EST
Quote

Teh Brawler wrote:

ITT: Mods whroeing for krama.

AREN’T WE SO GOOD AT BEING OLDFAGS LEL

Brawler is my second vote.

Feb 25, 2013 at 07:34AM EST
Quote

Wicked Kitty Bitch wrote:

Don’t feel left out. Just use reaction images in every post.

Madcat telling secret mod karma whoring strategies to the masses

Feb 25, 2013 at 08:31AM EST
Quote

Wicked Kitty Bitch wrote:

Don’t feel left out. Just use reaction images in every post.

>Implying I feel left out

Feb 25, 2013 at 09:54AM EST
Quote

MDFification wrote:

Madcat telling secret mod karma whoring strategies to the masses

>Secret

Feb 25, 2013 at 12:10PM EST
Quote

Frozenpwn The Prince of Indifference wrote:

Haha, except JFF has a magical exemption from rules now so it’s okay! Mod circlejerk, continue!

Feb 25, 2013 at 02:09PM EST
Quote

I vote whoever closed Sweatie Killer’s account, because stars.

(Yes I know it says deactivated because he did it himself.)

Feb 25, 2013 at 02:37PM EST
Quote

Frozenpwn The Prince of Indifference wrote:

You must be new old here

Feb 25, 2013 at 02:42PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!