Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,170 total conversations in 9,015 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
IAMA man named John, and I hate every single on of you. AMA

Last posted Feb 26, 2013 at 10:14AM EST. Added Feb 24, 2013 at 06:23PM EST
52 posts from 22 users

how can i be as cool as you?

Feb 24, 2013 at 06:35PM EST

@Bronies:
It’s simple.
Step 1: Get a banging hot girlfriend
Step 2: Get her to blow you
Then you’ll be as cash as I am.
@RPP:
Well, for starters, all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of your day looking at stupid ass pictures. But, if we want to get deeper into it, I have a deep seeded fear of technology, and it makes me angry to see you all use it with such ease. I take that anger out on you to make myself feel better!

Feb 24, 2013 at 07:18PM EST
Quote

Have you ever met a Navy SEAL? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

Feb 24, 2013 at 07:29PM EST
Quote

<voice src=“Patrick Stewart”>From this day forth, all of the toilets on KYM shall be known as…. Johns!</voice>

Last edited Feb 24, 2013 at 08:12PM EST
Feb 24, 2013 at 08:09PM EST
Quote

KI....D wrote:

@Bronies:
It’s simple.
Step 1: Get a banging hot girlfriend
Step 2: Get her to blow you
Then you’ll be as cash as I am.
@RPP:
Well, for starters, all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of your day looking at stupid ass pictures. But, if we want to get deeper into it, I have a deep seeded fear of technology, and it makes me angry to see you all use it with such ease. I take that anger out on you to make myself feel better!

You don’t have a waifu, though.

Your argument is hereby invalided on the Internet.

Feb 24, 2013 at 08:18PM EST
Quote

@Fridge:
To be honest, my experience with the military is limited. From what I’ve heard, you may be able to kill me in over seven hundred ways. But were you captain of the football team, and starter on your basketball team? I didn’t think so.
@.999:
You missed your whole life looking at stupid ass pictures, that’s what you missed.
@WarriorTang:
It’s an honor to have such a useful appliance bear my namesake.
@Zetsumei:
If you look at my verification picture, you’ll find that I do, in fact, have a banging hot girlfriend.

Feb 24, 2013 at 09:16PM EST
Quote

KI....D wrote:

@Fridge:
To be honest, my experience with the military is limited. From what I’ve heard, you may be able to kill me in over seven hundred ways. But were you captain of the football team, and starter on your basketball team? I didn’t think so.
@.999:
You missed your whole life looking at stupid ass pictures, that’s what you missed.
@WarriorTang:
It’s an honor to have such a useful appliance bear my namesake.
@Zetsumei:
If you look at my verification picture, you’ll find that I do, in fact, have a banging hot girlfriend.

Real girls are so overrated.

Plus, your girlfriend looks like a mummy. Needs moar moe.

Feb 24, 2013 at 09:23PM EST
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

What website did you order your banging hot girlfriend from?

bro fist

Feb 24, 2013 at 09:55PM EST
Quote

@john

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Feb 25, 2013 at 03:51AM EST
Quote

ConnerABacon wrote:

Quality thread right here.

Yeah, it actually is a quality thread. Thanks for pointing that out Sting.

Feb 25, 2013 at 12:04PM EST
Quote

On a scale of 1 to fuck-bitches-get-money, how swag are you?

Last edited Feb 25, 2013 at 07:10PM EST
Feb 25, 2013 at 07:09PM EST
Quote

@Emi & Derpy
Hey Fog hats,
Mine aim is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, knoll I’ves who spend every second of their day looking at stoop I’d as pick tours. You are everything bad in the world. Hone is lie, have any of you ever go ten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insect your it eyes, but you all take to a whole newel evil. This is even worse than jeer king of topic tours on facebook.
Don’t be estranged. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pre-tea munch perfect. I was captain of the football team, and star tier on my basketball team. What sports do you play, otter than “Yakov to naked drawn Jape pan easy people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a bang ingot girlfriend (She just bloom e; Shit was SO cash). You are all fog hats who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s meander my bitch

Feb 25, 2013 at 08:26PM EST
Quote

Keep it relevant. If you have nothing to say on a particular subject, you can skip the topic and move on. If you want to address a specific individual about personal matters, contact the user via private message instead of starting a public discussion.
-Site Rules

Take it elsewhere Derpy and Nicol. The both of you are just being annoying in a bad attempt to derail. Just having “fun” does not apply here.

Last edited Feb 25, 2013 at 09:09PM EST
Feb 25, 2013 at 09:03PM EST
Quote

Pseudogenesis wrote:

Is this one of those negs threads again?

I DEMAND TO BE DEKRAMA’D

In the new, lawless JFF, every thread seems to be a neg thread.

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:13PM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

RandomMan wrote:

Keep it relevant. If you have nothing to say on a particular subject, you can skip the topic and move on. If you want to address a specific individual about personal matters, contact the user via private message instead of starting a public discussion.
-Site Rules

Take it elsewhere Derpy and Nicol. The both of you are just being annoying in a bad attempt to derail. Just having “fun” does not apply here.

So mod asks us to derail.
Then said mod deletes his post after we start to have fun derailing
We get negs and made to look like we are the ones being jerks here.
Other mod comes in saying take it elsewhere
We were keeping to site rules and adding to what previous mod had asked
Besides, This is still a TROLL THREAD isn’t it? or am I wrong to think that we aren’t allowed to troll in a troll thread anymore? or is it just that only mods are allowed to troll (as they seem to do it all the fukken time)?
WTF?

P.S. I liked the “fun” does not apply here

Last edited Feb 26, 2013 at 12:05AM EST
Feb 26, 2013 at 12:04AM EST
Quote

One shudders to imagine what inhuman faggotry lies behind Derpy Vasquez.

Feb 26, 2013 at 12:33AM EST
Quote


“Hey Wascot, you should totally check that John thread, maybe everyone is having fun ther-”

Oh c’moc Vasquez. Sure, if you don’t succeed at first, you are free to try forever but…stop, It’s not funny anymore. The joke is dead and you keep kicking it, hoping it wakes up.
Also what the hell with the last images? I was enjoying some nice tacos and I almost fill my computer screen with them. My god…This is my first and last post in this thread, pretty sure those images will haunt me tonight…

EDIT: And now I have to clean up my keyboard…thanks Vasquez

Last edited Feb 26, 2013 at 12:41AM EST
Feb 26, 2013 at 12:39AM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

So mods in IRC tell me I can do what I want as long as its not gore or porn
So have at it everyone

I have the wierdest boner right now

Feb 26, 2013 at 12:58AM EST
Quote

The mods should get out their banhammers. And their fists are not the banhammers.

…the banhammers are their penises.
Feb 26, 2013 at 01:09AM EST
Quote



I’m at once repulsed and intrigued by this image. It’s shopped, right? It’s just ‘wrong’ enough to be nausea-inducing but not enough that it’s absurd. It’s odd, I’ve seen plenty of gore and diseased shit on the internet without even batting an eye, but this is one of the only pictures that actually has my stomach churning.

Last edited Feb 26, 2013 at 02:05AM EST
Feb 26, 2013 at 02:03AM EST
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

The mods should get out their banhammers. And their fists are not the banhammers.

…the banhammers are their penises.

Feb 26, 2013 at 02:21AM EST
Quote

@Pseudogenesis

Clearly, it’s mutation resulting from being tainted by chaos. As such, it is heresy against the divine emperor and must be purged.

Feb 26, 2013 at 03:08AM EST
Quote

> this thread

Feb 26, 2013 at 03:22AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!