Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,098 total conversations in 8,870 threads

+ New Thread


It's time for an RPG thread!!!

Last posted Mar 04, 2013 at 12:44PM EST. Added Feb 26, 2013 at 01:11PM EST
50 posts from 18 users

!!!ADVANCE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

You awaken in a forest. A sign is off to the right. It reads:

RULES:
1). No cheating.
2). Last post gets chosen.
3). Follow KYM Forum Rules.

What do you do?

>:______________________________________________________________________________

Feb 26, 2013 at 01:11PM EST
Quote

MasterBurner wrote:

>Realize you’re dreaming

>You realize you are dreaming, then wake up to find yourself in a bed in a cabin in the woods. What now?

>________________________________________________________________________________

Feb 26, 2013 at 06:16PM EST
Quote

>You look outside and call for your pet goat and trusted friend, scruffy.
What now?

>________________________________________________________________________________

(Sorry, MasterBurner, but don’t wanna make it unfair!)

Feb 26, 2013 at 06:42PM EST
Quote

>You start out with scruffy, then realize you are missing some thing. (HINT: It’s a sword)
What now?

>________________________________________________________________________________

Feb 26, 2013 at 07:35PM EST
Quote

> Decide you’re too manly for a sword, and use your fists instead

Last edited Feb 26, 2013 at 07:46PM EST
Feb 26, 2013 at 07:46PM EST
Quote

>You use your fists of manly manliness and go out, grabbing a few essentials.

>You soon run into a fork in the road; one way leads to a rocky path, the other to a beach.
Which way do you go?

>________________________________________________________________________________

Feb 26, 2013 at 08:06PM EST
Quote

>Go to the beach, get a tan and punch sharks because of your sheer MANLINESS.

Feb 26, 2013 at 08:08PM EST
Quote

>F*** YEA!!! You get a tan of epic manliness, and punch a shark and bang his hot shark girlfriend.
>You see a cave. There are lemons at the opening.
What now?

>________________________________________________________________________________

Feb 26, 2013 at 08:47PM EST
Quote

>Grab some lemons and put it in your backpack

Feb 26, 2013 at 09:51PM EST
Quote

If life gives you lemons, kick her in the crotch. Pick them up and explore the cave.

Feb 26, 2013 at 10:45PM EST
Quote

You get some lemons and put them under a leaf to keep them cool then you search the cave.

Last edited Feb 27, 2013 at 02:24AM EST
Feb 27, 2013 at 02:22AM EST
Quote

>squeeze lemon juice in eyes to encourage blindness
Get it guys? BLIND LET’S PLAY?

Feb 27, 2013 at 02:32AM EST
Quote

>Take the lemons back, get MAD! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Feb 27, 2013 at 09:12AM EST
Quote

>I see you got the Portal reference, Wascot.
>Taking the lemons back, you and your engineers soon make combustible lemons.
What now?
>______________________________________________________________________________

Feb 27, 2013 at 09:55AM EST
Quote

>Walk back and forth though the grass until you find yourself a Pikachu. Run from any other encounters.

Feb 27, 2013 at 02:45PM EST
Quote

>Ride your Goat Companion since it is the strongest goat of all the lands.

Feb 27, 2013 at 03:19PM EST
Quote

>Take on the form of Sprinkles, the Spirit Bunny who protects these woods

Feb 27, 2013 at 04:19PM EST
Quote

>Set everything on fire while making incredibly lame puns related to lemons and fire.

Feb 27, 2013 at 05:34PM EST
Quote

>Geez, MasterBurner, don’t be so SOUR about it! Anyways, you light everything in the
>cave on fire.
>After that, you ride your majestic goat, Scruffy, out and leave a rainbow behind.
What now?

>________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited Feb 28, 2013 at 11:46AM EST
Feb 28, 2013 at 11:45AM EST
Quote

>The sombrero is cursed
>You are now a a walking skeleton with a sombrero.

Feb 28, 2013 at 05:20PM EST
Quote

>You try to dance with the skeleton without realizing it is a skeleton, and thus cannot move.
>You make him your new buddy. You now have:
>3x Combustible lemons,
>A goat,
>And a skeleton.
What now?
>________________________________________________________________________________

Feb 28, 2013 at 06:11PM EST
Quote

>you find a diary in your pocket as you have lost your memory

Last edited Mar 04, 2013 at 12:45PM EST
Mar 04, 2013 at 12:44PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!