50 posts from 18 users

!!!ADVANCE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

You awaken in a forest. A sign is off to the right. It reads:

RULES:
1). No cheating.
2). Last post gets chosen.
3). Follow KYM Forum Rules.

What do you do?

>:______________________________________________________________________________

>You use your fists of manly manliness and go out, grabbing a few essentials.

>You soon run into a fork in the road; one way leads to a rocky path, the other to a beach.
Which way do you go?

>________________________________________________________________________________

>Take the lemons back, get MAD! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

>Geez, MasterBurner, don't be so SOUR about it! Anyways, you light everything in the
>cave on fire.
>After that, you ride your majestic goat, Scruffy, out and leave a rainbow behind.
What now?

>________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited Feb 28, 2013 at 11:46AM EST

>You try to dance with the skeleton without realizing it is a skeleton, and thus cannot move.
>You make him your new buddy. You now have:
>3x Combustible lemons,
>A goat,
>And a skeleton.
What now?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!