Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Captain Capital

Last posted Apr 02, 2013 at 01:49PM EDT. Added Mar 31, 2013 at 01:45PM EDT
98 posts from 25 users

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

That's! Not! Natural! Get! To! Your! Senses!

Ah, If It Isn't Ensign Exclamation Point! How Have You Been?

Last edited Mar 31, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT

(Ensign) (Exclamation) (Point,) (you) (must) (make) (certain) (that) (this) (information) (gets) (to) (the) (admiral!) (The) (Grammar) (Nazis) (are) (preparing) (for) (an) (attack) (on) (our) (right) (flank!) (We) (need) (to) (reinforce) (there,) (sir!)

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

Not!General!Gibberish!

You Fool! It's Lieutenant Colonel Letters Instead Of Spaces! And I Will Gladly Hand The Reins Over To You, Lieutenant Colonel.

Last edited Mar 31, 2013 at 03:55PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

pRIVATE! pROPER! gRAMMAR!, wHY! aRE! yOU! nOT! aT! yOUR! pOST!?

Lieutenant Lowercase, I Shall Repeat Again, You Are Not A Scout.

[ Brigadier ][ General ][ Brackets ][ reporting. ][ I ][ think ][ that ][ Sargent ][ Squiggly ][ Line ][ is ][ in ][ fact ][ our ][ sworn ][ rival, ][ Lieutenant ][ Tilde. ]

Last edited Mar 31, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT

Colonel*Caps*Lock,*assemble*a*strike*force*to*intercept*the*Grammar*Nazis.*According*to*our*intel*they*will*be*attacking*from*the***

Where*is*the*intel?*

By*all*punctuation,*Sergeant*Squiggly*Line*is*a spy*and*has*taken*our*intelligence!*Stop*him!*

Twilitlord wrote:

Colonel*Caps*Lock,*assemble*a*strike*force*to*intercept*the*Grammar*Nazis.*According*to*our*intel*they*will*be*attacking*from*the***

Where*is*the*intel?*

By*all*punctuation,*Sergeant*Squiggly*Line*is*a spy*and*has*taken*our*intelligence!*Stop*him!*

(I) (told) (you!!!) (I) (told) (you) (all) (but) (you) (didn't) (listen) (to) (the) (lowly) (private!!!) (The) (entire) (campaign) (is) (doomed) (to) (failure!) (DOOMED!!!) (God) (help) (us) (all…)

Laud "The Bear Jew" Piestrings wrote:

Little~did~they~know~Sergeant~Squiggly~Line~was~actually…
:Commander-in-Chief:Colon,:leader:of:the:Punctuation:Powers!:Bwahahahahaha!:

(Aaaaaarrrgh!!!) (I) (knew) (it!) (I) (knew) (Sergeant) (Squiggly) (Line) (was) (up) (to) (no) (good!) (How) (many) (of) (the) (rest) (of) (you) (are) (one) (of) (them?)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!