Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

306,095 total conversations in 8,826 threads

+ New Thread

Death by karma again...

Last posted Apr 05, 2013 at 10:43AM EDT. Added Mar 31, 2013 at 03:39PM EDT
40 posts from 36 users

Ok for those who didn’t participate in the last one.
Take a look at the negative karma you have received and refer to THIS LIST
Now if it is over 100 than use the last two digits.

KYM! WELCOME TO DIE!!!

679 ok 79 getting hit by an ambulance….

Heh

Last edited Mar 31, 2013 at 03:47PM EDT
Mar 31, 2013 at 03:39PM EDT

Drowning in a pool of gasoline while on fire.

At least I’ll go out in a blaze of glory.

Mar 31, 2013 at 03:46PM EDT

35. Drowning in human waste.

I guess you could say… I was lost in the shit storm

Mar 31, 2013 at 03:52PM EDT

43: Eaten by Oprah.
Well hells blazes, I guess I’m just an oversized chicken.

Mar 31, 2013 at 04:49PM EDT

Being gay, in a world full of straight people not being accepted causing you to assassinate everyone in your town screaming “whose the faggots now bitches!!” then you move to Pakistan and meet a guy named Shithead losing your virginity to Osama Bin Ladin then falling into a bottomless pit.

lolwut

Mar 31, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT

Eaten by the Sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carkoon to be slowly digested over a thousand years.

Mar 31, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT

85. Auto-erotic decapitation accident.

Mar 31, 2013 at 07:53PM EDT

量子 Meme wrote:

Never-ending sex.

awwwwwwwwwwww yeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Well it looks like you’re screwed.

Mar 31, 2013 at 07:54PM EDT

Super AIDS.

Mar 31, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT

Driving a burning car into a burning building where they store chainsaws and acid and then the firemen come but they’re actually alligators in acid proof fireman disguises and they spray you with vinegar, lemon juice, and salt and swallow you whole and inside the alligator’s stomach is this little guy who says, “This is my home get the hell out!” and he shoots you with a shotgun full of nails and sics his pet badger on you and saws your leg off and he kicks you out and you get a staph infection in the alligator’s colon and you’re pooped out into the sewer where you drown in filth and the city power main breaks and lands in your eye electrocuting you and your spleen explodes and you find out you have AIDS and a Ninja Turtle fucks you to death and now he has AIDS and you’re covered in radioactive ooze and your ass becomes a mutant crab that starts pinching your ass and a hobo steals your skin and they take you to the morgue and freeze you to death and the coroner is that damn Ninja Turtle who fucks you to death again and gives you gonorrhea and a spider lays eggs in your hair and they bury you alive and you suffocate and the bottom falls out of your grave and you fall into a bottomless pit and you go to Hell where you stupidly ask Satan why this was not number one and get sent to Super Hell for asking such a question and then a black guy jizzes all over your face and you think its cum but its really hot magma mixed with coal and sulfur and your soul melts down and your liquified body falls into a cannon and the cannon shoots you to the sun and you are burned down to ashes and your ashes are burned down to helium and then your helium burned down to hydrogen and your hydrogen burned down to nothingness and you were reincarnated as a grasshopper and got squashed by a 5 mile long and 4.7 mile wide asteroid which is made of pure feces launched by the orbital cow shit launcher. k bye.

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 05:08AM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 05:04AM EDT

18. Drowning in a pool of gasoline while on fire.

I’m sure I’d be dead beforehand.

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:01PM EDT

62. Being buried alive in the same coffin as Gilbert Gottfried.

First 5 minutes:

Minute 6:

Minute 7 until either he or I die of suffocation:

Apr 01, 2013 at 04:06PM EDT

25: Born of your incest parents

Apr 01, 2013 at 04:30PM EDT

82: Being eaten by rats AND ants at the same time. Ill just punch them all in there tiny kidneys

Apr 01, 2013 at 04:36PM EDT

69. I was scared half to death… twice!

(wouldn’t that mean I am actually 3/4 dead, 1/2 dead from the first time, and then 1/2 × 1/2 = 1/4 for the second time?)

Apr 01, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT

13. Philosophically disproving your own existence through existentialist relativism.

Apr 01, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT

11. being gay, in a world full of straight people not being accepted causing you to assassinate everyone in your town screaming “whose the faggots now bitches!!” then you move to Pakistan and meet a guy named Shithead losing your virginity to Osama Bin Ladin then falling into a bottomless pit.

Apr 01, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT

36. Having to watch this video out loud for eternity while tied up to a chair.

Hmm…I like 37 better: Severe disco accident. That sounds way more epic. I just need one more downvote…

Apr 01, 2013 at 08:28PM EDT

3. Driving a burning car into a burning building where they store chainsaws and acid and then the firemen come but they’re actually alligators in acid proof fireman disguises and they spray you with vinegar, lemon juice, and salt and swallow you whole and inside the alligator’s stomach is this little guy who says, “This is my home get the hell out!” and he shoots you with a shotgun full of nails and sics his pet badger on you and saws your leg off and he kicks you out and you get a staph infection in the alligator’s colon and you’re pooped out into the sewer where you drown in filth and the city power main breaks and lands in your eye electrocuting you and your spleen explodes and you find out you have AIDS and a Ninja Turtle fucks you to death and now he has AIDS and you’re covered in radioactive ooze and your ass becomes a mutant crab that starts pinching your ass and a hobo steals your skin and they take you to the morgue and freeze you to death and the coroner is that damn Ninja Turtle who fucks you to death again and gives you gonorrhea and a spider lays eggs in your hair and they bury you alive and you suffocate and the bottom falls out of your grave and you fall into a bottomless pit and you go to Hell where you stupidly ask Satan why this was not number one and get sent to Super Hell for asking such a question and then a black guy jizzes all over your face and you think its cum but its really hot magma mixed with coal and sulfur and your soul melts down and your liquified body falls into a cannon and the cannon shoots you to the sun and you are burned down to ashes and your ashes are burned down to helium and then your helium burned down to hydrogen and your hydrogen burned down to nothingness and you were reincarnated as a grasshopper and got squashed by a 5 mile long and 4.7 mile wide asteroid which is made of pure feces launched by the orbital cow shit launcher. k bye

Apr 02, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT

@My last post

Okay it appears that an anonymous benefactor has given me that one downvote I required, thank you.

So now I die via 37. Severe disco accident

A much more dignified and awesome way to go. I’ll assume I went out while doing a sweet roller skate 720 spin leap to the groove of Disco Fever that reached so high that my head collided with the disco ball and I received a fatal concussion

Apr 02, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

@BSOD

How can anything be dignified or awesome if disco is involved?

Apr 03, 2013 at 02:02AM EDT

Drowned in flaming gasoline puddle. I am that faggoty to set it on fire just approaching it, let alone drown in it.

Apr 05, 2013 at 10:43AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!