Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,637 total conversations in 9,378 threads

+ New Thread

How to avoid the Candel Jack curse

Last posted Apr 12, 2013 at 12:06AM EDT. Added Apr 07, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT
17 posts from 16 users

The way to avoid the Candel Jack curse is to misspell it. Because while the subject is obvious, the name is not literally being spelled out. Alternatively, if you must use correct spelling, simply wait until the very end of your post to say Candle Jack.

Apr 07, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT

Or just not play along and realize that even if you were to type Candle Jack over and over, nothing would happen first of because there isn’t a real Candle Jack, and secondly because typing does not enact a vocal enunciation of “Candle Jack”.

Apr 07, 2013 at 11:32PM EDT

The latter method doesn’t work. He still gets summoned.

But since he arrives too late for your post, he simply takes the next poster that enter the th-

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 11:36PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 11:34PM EDT

The only thing I hate more than threads like this are people who cut their post without typing his full name. Everyone knows you have to say Candle Jack, otherwise it won’t w

Apr 08, 2013 at 12:35AM EDT

DarkErmac wrote:

The only thing I hate more than threads like this are people who cut their post without typing his full name. Everyone knows you have to say Candle Jack, otherwise it won’t w

Better then people who put dashes at least. I mean, who has time to put a dash at the end of their sentence. If you are being killed or sumthin, it would just end. Or is it Candlejack that puts the dash? I suppose that makes sense, because he would need to submit the post t

Apr 08, 2013 at 02:33AM EDT

tiny fun fact it is okay to say his name aslong you don’t say it out loud
watch the candlejack clip again.. oh nu-

Apr 08, 2013 at 06:17PM EDT

You all are silly little jokers. The thing is, you don’t end a Candle Jack joke with a hyphen.
It’s just a spa

Apr 08, 2013 at 07:58PM EDT

Cale wrote:

Or just not play along and realize that even if you were to type Candle Jack over and over, nothing would happen first of because there isn’t a real Candle Jack, and secondly because typing does not enact a vocal enunciation of “Candle Jack”.

Boo! Candle Jack just won’t take you because he knows you’re no fu-

Apr 09, 2013 at 11:17AM EDT

A thread about this interrupter? Well, I think you’re ALL

Last edited Apr 10, 2013 at 05:25AM EDT
Apr 10, 2013 at 05:20AM EDT

This is why I hate filling out official forms that require last name THEN first name.

Apr 10, 2013 at 05:42PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!