Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

309,782 total conversations in 9,505 threads

+ New Thread

How to avoid the Candel Jack curse

Last posted Apr 12, 2013 at 12:06AM EDT. Added Apr 07, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT
17 posts from 16 users

The way to avoid the Candel Jack curse is to misspell it. Because while the subject is obvious, the name is not literally being spelled out. Alternatively, if you must use correct spelling, simply wait until the very end of your post to say Candle Jack.

Or just not play along and realize that even if you were to type Candle Jack over and over, nothing would happen first of because there isn’t a real Candle Jack, and secondly because typing does not enact a vocal enunciation of “Candle Jack”.

DarkErmac wrote:

The only thing I hate more than threads like this are people who cut their post without typing his full name. Everyone knows you have to say Candle Jack, otherwise it won’t w

Better then people who put dashes at least. I mean, who has time to put a dash at the end of their sentence. If you are being killed or sumthin, it would just end. Or is it Candlejack that puts the dash? I suppose that makes sense, because he would need to submit the post t

Cale wrote:

Or just not play along and realize that even if you were to type Candle Jack over and over, nothing would happen first of because there isn’t a real Candle Jack, and secondly because typing does not enact a vocal enunciation of “Candle Jack”.

Boo! Candle Jack just won’t take you because he knows you’re no fu-

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!