Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,689 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Feels Music Playlist

Last posted Apr 18, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT. Added Apr 13, 2013 at 06:03PM EDT
22 posts from 21 users

I need your help guys and ladies. I'm feeling blue and I need music for the feels. I'm planing on making a youtube playlist for whenever the feels come knocking at my door.

Example:

WoW Forums and Derpibooru Forums were not the best choices.

These are of course not "sad" in the emo kind of way, more like melancholic, but also encouraging. It's when you're the weltschmerz-kind of sad^^ I hope that helps ;)

Last edited Apr 14, 2013 at 01:55PM EDT

My feels burst to only two songs
Welcome to the black parade (dat intro verse)
Sugar we're going down swinging (the look of the video reminds me of my childhood and the fact that when that song came out my life was awesome and it now blows)
Lastly i've heard a LOT of people tell me that Papa Roach's "Scars" makes them feel immensely.

Last edited Apr 18, 2013 at 08:17AM EDT

Alright, I've got the saddest song conceived here – but there's a weird condition to it.

Bless You! Boy – Yousuke Yasui

I once thought up a really sad backstory to it. The idea is that there's an organization that's trying to steal memories, and there's one kid who happens to be very smart, and therefore valuable to them. The kid puts up a fight and ends up destroying their memory database, but then, right after he's done, one of their memory-stealing handguns goes off…

Everything goes in slow-motion. A zoom-in on the kid's eye. You see his memories rolling by like film. Childhood, to Elementary, to Middle School, and so on. All the hard times, all the good times, everything, being erased. Eventually the film starts running blank around the 4 minute mark. We zoom back out to the kid, now a useless rag doll. The movie ends.

Just goes to show, man. Even the happiest sounding stuff can be feels-worthy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!