Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Rate the gamers of the internet.

Last posted Apr 25, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT. Added Apr 22, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT
35 posts from 31 users

@wsxdas

Except for TotalBiscuit

He deserves a solid 5/5 for his sexy british accent. His voice alone has women scrambling to rub his bald head while listening intently to his commentary on how much he sucks at SC2

Also…

I'll give Husky gets a 1/5 for FLEET BACON! Yahtzee gets a 1/5 as well for the glorious master race and 1/5 to Egoraptor for playing Metal Slug while openly discussing his homosexual urges at the same time

Other than that, yea 0/5 for most

I'll be the only one to ever say this
But i would rate Pewdiepie out of 10
6.5/10 sometimes he can entertain me most times he can not.
ALSO
Teh Game grumps
8/10 i like a lot of what they put out but when they bitch about new games annoys me

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@wsxdas

Except for TotalBiscuit

He deserves a solid 5/5 for his sexy british accent. His voice alone has women scrambling to rub his bald head while listening intently to his commentary on how much he sucks at SC2

Also…

I'll give Husky gets a 1/5 for FLEET BACON! Yahtzee gets a 1/5 as well for the glorious master race and 1/5 to Egoraptor for playing Metal Slug while openly discussing his homosexual urges at the same time

Other than that, yea 0/5 for most

But his accent sucks
And his commentary is atrocious
And he is a poopnostril.

I really like James Rolfe (AVGN) and Doug Walker. Ego Raptor and Angry Joe are awesome too. I don't know the rest aside from Pewdiepie and Tobuttkiss who are both idiots, and Mike Matei who (No offense) just seems like an extension to the AVGN.

-Breakdown

James – 5/5
Doug – 5/5
EgoRaptor – 4/5
Joe – 4/5
Mike – 3/5
Toby – 1/5
Pewdiepie – 1/5

There's also a very popular gamer named Louis Chou who in my opinion is the best at everything he plays. But he doesn't do commentaries/comedy etc.

AVGN, Mike Matei, Brentalfloss, Ashens, and TGWTG are all awesome. There's also somebody else I enjoy watching Clan of the Gray Wolf, Pat the NES Punk, Gamester81, GameRoomVids, joshscorcher, peanut3423, SNESMan16, JonTronShow, mbwchampion, N1ntenOwned, Nin10guy, TheGameHeroes, TheGamerFromMars, TheLegendofSuper, SomeOrdinaryGamers. preferNERD, ShockSlayer, PeanutButterGamer, and I guess Smosh counts too.

NeonWabbit wrote:

Look guise! I'm staying on topic! Wow! That's never happened before!

In my honest opinion, PDP is an okay guy. Problem is, he gets most of his material from playing violent and/or jump-scary games in which he makes innuendos and immature jokes instead of thinking a strategy through. Sure, a guy can only do so much to sustain his audience's delight, but we're here to watch people playing games, not to watch them insult games!

5/5 Angry Joe. Definetly(both his game interviews and lets plays are really good)

>TGWTG
I didn't know that he has lets play videos.
*A research later
Oh..

4/5 GameGrumps

>No Thesw1tcher(aka Two Best Friends)(4/5)

0/5 PewDiePie and Tobuscus (sorry. but they are not funny)(opinion)

>Chris-Chan
Why?

3/5 AVGN (even i don't find him funny. his interviews are pretty good)

3/5 Yathzee (only his interviews. I haven't watched his lets plays.)

>No UberHaxo..
Oh wait he sucks too..

And others.. I can't comment on them because i haven't watched their videos.

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 05:13PM EDT

Black: Never heard of them
Red: Absolutely despise with all my heart (Okay, MAYBE an over exaggeration, but still)
Reasoning:
AVGN: I enjoy his work, but has dropped a bit in quality in recent episodes.
TGWTG: I really haven't seen him do any video game stuff (Besides VGC and his horrible Let's Play), but Nostalgia Critic itself is quite a good series, even in the newer episodes, which made a few things better and worse. (BRING BACK THE ORANGE WALL!)
Husky: First guy I subscribed to. I like to watch his casting occasionally, but I'm really more interested in when he does his let's plays.
Mike Matei: More or less guilt by association to the AVGN, but he has some pretty solid work, too.
JonTron: I really haven't seen what he does, but through Game Grumps, I do think he's somewhat funny.
GameGrumps: Through the combination of Jon and Arin, (Egoraptor) it makes for a funny comedy duo.
Brentalfloss: I love his video game music. and since recently he was a guest on VGA, (4/5) that makes him even better.
Lewis: I really like his style, and how he has to keep simon in check occasionally like you would a pet. He is like a very, very good counterpart to simon.
Simon: I really don't like him all that much, He just seems like somewhat of a manchild to me. He does have his funny moments, though.
Diabetus & Slowbeef: I'm grouping them both in one group since these two mainly do work together. I really enjoy Retsupurae, and they practically invented the Let's Play.
ChipCheezum: I Just like their commentary style.
Seananners: Even though his videos are quite short, he is absolutely hilarious.
Yahtzee: God Damn Zero Punctuation is so addicting.
also, WHY THE FUCK ARE THE RUNAWAY GUYS NOT ON THIS?

Last edited Apr 23, 2013 at 05:30PM EDT

AVGN – I saw like one video so…3/5
TGWTG – Gaming related stuff? I dunno, but Nostalgia Critic is pretty good. 4/5
AngryJoe – Not bad sometimes 4/5
JonTron – 5/5 for being awesome
Egoraptor – 4.5/5 for being mostly awesome
GameGrumps – 4/5 it's funny but some things they do annoy me
BrentalFloss – I lol'd 4/5
Yahtzee – Zero Punctuation is amazing 5/5

Everyone else is officially not important.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!