Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Murder on tape

Last posted Apr 30, 2013 at 11:11AM EDT. Added Apr 27, 2013 at 10:33PM EDT
13 posts from 10 users

I saw this video in my subscription box for tommysotomayor. Just focus on the begining tape, do you think its real or fake?
warning this is could be a real murder, watch at your own risk
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZIjBJeZWA34&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZIjBJeZWA34

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT

My computer/connection doesn't like long videos, so I'll just ask if there's any gore (fake or real) in this video.

And if there is, then you should remove that link.

Verbose wrote:

My computer/connection doesn't like long videos, so I'll just ask if there's any gore (fake or real) in this video.

And if there is, then you should remove that link.

Theres no gore but he shoots him and runs, but he does fall on his face on to stairs. So it has to be a real murder.

Rimshot wrote:

Theres no gore but he shoots him and runs, but he does fall on his face on to stairs. So it has to be a real murder.

Yea one time I fell on some stairs and I died it's legit trust me I'm a doctor.

Rimshot wrote:

Did you consider the possibility that the people who were faking it knew viewers would think that, which is why it's in there in the first place? People fall and hit the ground in movies all the time, so this provides about as much evidence towards a murder as the "visions" of a self-proclaimed psychic.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 01:29AM EDT

This would be a good place to mention that Lee Harvey Oswald, who killed Kennedy, was murdered in front of a national audience as he was being transported from jail to jail.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Not to be racist but recently black people have been doin stupid shit on camera. Like the family who beat up that kid whole stole 2$ headphones, or the twerking dad.

Rimshot wrote:

Not to be racist but recently black people have been doin stupid shit on camera. Like the family who beat up that kid whole stole 2$ headphones, or the twerking dad.

…The silliest of any group of people will be perpetuated on the Internet.

So no, it's not racist, but it does show a weak grasp of what the Internet is, what attributes of a video make it viral, and a lack of acknowledgement of how many videos of silly people of any race you could find on YouTube right now without even trying.

Feel me?

Nikolaki8 wrote:

This is the thing with this generation.

If we read something anywhere, we assume it's true.

This may apply to you, but most people are the exact opposite. The internet is teaching people that you can't believe anything until proven otherwise.

I have viewed this and i thought it was funny, murder or not, it was funny to me. I would think if it is real there would be to much speculation to prove it is. The police would never investigate it because there isn't any real solid proof it was real.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!