Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

310,877 total conversations in 9,412 threads

+ New Thread

Argument Thread

Last posted May 05, 2013 at 02:25PM EDT. Added May 02, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT
86 posts from 40 users

ITT: We flame and disagree with each other without causing a big shitstorm that locks the thread and neg-bombing other people

May 02, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT

Box A is for fags, hell what kind of poor excuse of a man chooses Box A? Boxes A are shit, inmune crap from the deepest part of shit. Want to know the real thing? Box B bitches, Box B is where the SWAG is at, Box B is over-Pro-level.
If you don’t agree, means you are a Box-A.fag.

May 02, 2013 at 10:33PM EDT

[hating anything pony related]

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:36PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:36PM EDT

Your mother is a hamster

May 02, 2013 at 11:06PM EDT

Memes are for crappy websites like 9gag.

May 02, 2013 at 11:12PM EDT

Doctor Spark wrote:

Box A is for fags, hell what kind of poor excuse of a man chooses Box A? Boxes A are shit, inmune crap from the deepest part of shit. Want to know the real thing? Box B bitches, Box B is where the SWAG is at, Box B is over-Pro-level.
If you don’t agree, means you are a Box-A.fag.

Bring it on Sparky!

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 11:31PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 11:29PM EDT

There were only like 2 posts disagreeing. The rest is just giving ideas. YOU DISAPPOINT ME.
@Connor: OP is a bigger faget.
@Rambo: Hitler didn’t kill enough people.
@Weasel: You’re a cat. Shut the fuck up.
@Eggman: Final Combat is the most original FPS and is NOT a TF2 ripoff.
@OP: You are a fag. You will only have passive sex.
@Rimshot: My mother is a cat.
@Don’tkickmebro: Memes are meant for Facebook. Any meme in other website comes from attentionwhores.

May 02, 2013 at 11:42PM EDT

@Digoxin

You’re missing you’re argument is invalid.

May 02, 2013 at 11:44PM EDT

Now I’m back. U mad, bro?
Even my username mocks you.
You lose.

Also, you mispelled “Your”
You are a disappointment.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT

Digoxin wrote:

Now I’m back. U mad, bro?
Even my username mocks you.
You lose.

Also, you mispelled “Your”
You are a disappointment.

You put my name in you’re username, I think we all know who won.

May 02, 2013 at 11:55PM EDT

[argument noises]

May 03, 2013 at 12:03AM EDT

@Weasel
Fuck you, bitch.
You don’t deserve to live, or even take up space you shit.
Go die in a hole, oh wait, you are in a hole waiting to die you miserable fuck! Go outside, lay down on the road and wait for a car to run you over you dishonorable waste of a cat, and I will dance on your grave, if you are even wealthy enough to afford it, you poor bastard.

Don’t disrespect the ponies you little fuckhead. Leave fandoms alone.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 12:34AM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 12:31AM EDT

crusty wrote:

[argument noises]

no you

May 03, 2013 at 12:35AM EDT

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

May 03, 2013 at 07:00AM EDT

Saccharin wrote:

@Weasel
Fuck you, bitch.
Go die in a hole, oh wait, you are in a hole waiting to die you miserable fuck! Go outside, lay down on the road and wait for a car to run you over you dishonorable waste of a cat, and I will dance on your grave, if you are even wealthy enough to afford it, you poor bastard.

Yeah!fuck you weasel

May 03, 2013 at 07:13AM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

and your father smelt of elderberries!

I shall fart in your general direction.

May 03, 2013 at 07:46AM EDT

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

May 03, 2013 at 10:10AM EDT

Rimshot wrote:

I shall fart in your general direction.

onlie fagets quot “Manty Cobra” faget. shit sucks n so dos everyting from gay tard Englund. funy comes frum just Amarica, like william ray johnson

May 03, 2013 at 10:18AM EDT

Take your spanish and drugs back to mexico!

May 03, 2013 at 10:38AM EDT

WII U is the bast console aver!! IT PLAYS MARIO AND ZELDA AND THE PS5 and XBOX1440 WILL NEVER DO HAHAHA LOL!

May 03, 2013 at 10:58AM EDT

Leox is a spambot! He is advertising Nintendo.

May 03, 2013 at 11:20AM EDT

You’re all a bunch of uneducated Capitalists who have no clue what the policies of their economic ideology actually entail, and simply follow it because your poorly-elected leaders tell you to.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:29AM EDT

0.9999...=1 wrote:

onlie fagets quot “Manty Cobra” faget. shit sucks n so dos everyting from gay tard Englund. funy comes frum just Amarica, like william ray johnson

hoo teh fuk iz wliam rAy jonSon? Danel tos!h.0 iz funyer!

May 03, 2013 at 11:37AM EDT

ConnerABacon wrote:

You’re all a bunch of uneducated Capitalists who have no clue what the policies of their economic ideology actually entail, and simply follow it because your poorly-elected leaders tell you to.

I’ve read your Commie Manifesto. I recommend it to whoever likes Twillight.

May 03, 2013 at 12:56PM EDT

level4outbreak wrote:

hoo teh fuk iz wliam rAy jonSon? Danel tos!h.0 iz funyer!

u avin a giggle ther m8? ill bash ye fookin ead in a sware on me mum

May 03, 2013 at 01:15PM EDT

An argument thread without arguecat?

Wait, now we do have arguecat, now we can have nice things.

WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE!?

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 01:16PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 01:16PM EDT

404 user not found wrote:

u avin a giggle ther m8? ill bash ye fookin ead in a sware on me mum

Sup 404, I’m calling you out

My name is Derpy, and I fucking hate you. You’re a dumb retarted no life who should kill yourself. I mean, yeah its fun coming on this site and making fun of the virgin neckbeards (i do it all the time brah), but my problem is that you’re ONE of them. starter on the b-ball team? cap’n on the football team? boy, check these muscles out. you aint a baller like me. i’d pound your scrawny ass into the mud. btw, your “bitch” was photoshopped into that picture. i’ve seen hella shops on this site, and i know for a fact that your “bitch” was shopped in.

Pic related: My woman and I. (You never put yourself first 404. “Me and my bitch” is incorrect, learn to speak proper english you dumb fuck)

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 02:05PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT

Derpy, are you blind? How can you date this hell-fire burned, duck-faced, creature of a madman’s imagination. She even has white hair for age proof.

May 03, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT

Derpy the Red Nosed fiend wrote:

My name is Derpy, and I fucking hate you. You’re a dumb retarted no life who should kill yourself. I mean, yeah its fun coming on this site and making fun of the virgin neckbeards (i do it all the time brah), but my problem is that you’re ONE of them. starter on the b-ball team? cap’n on the football team? boy, check these muscles out. you aint a baller like me. i’d pound your scrawny ass into the mud. btw, your “bitch” was photoshopped into that picture. i’ve seen hella shops on this site, and i know for a fact that your “bitch” was shopped in.

Pic related: My woman and I. (You never put yourself first 404. “Me and my bitch” is incorrect, learn to speak proper english you dumb fuck)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little newfag? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the web design, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Funnyjunk, and I have over 300 confirmed thumbs. I am trained in DDoS attacks and I’m the top hacker in the entirety of LulzSec. You are nothing to me but just another troll. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of anonymous hackers across 4chan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your profile. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Linux. Not only am I extensively trained in computer programming, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 4chanarmy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 05:21PM EDT

Derpy the Red Nosed fiend wrote:

Well, do you, bro? Bro, do you even lift?

May 03, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT

All of you guys are products of a government-funded project to research the effects of freely reproducing idiots.

May 03, 2013 at 07:50PM EDT

Iran wrote:

All of you guys are products of a government-funded project to research the effects of freely reproducing idiots.

May 03, 2013 at 08:16PM EDT

Iran wrote:

You don’t even try to argue or sound threatening in any of your posts.
Try again asshat.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT

You are all basic bitches without gold accounts.

You must require a KYM Gold Member subscription to reply back.

May 03, 2013 at 08:32PM EDT

Saccharin wrote:

@Weasel
Fuck you, bitch.

Whoa, dude. I like MLP and everything but that’s going too far.

@Weasel:

Are you seriously going to let Weasel treat himself like this?

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 08:51PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!