Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,228 total conversations in 9,153 threads

+ New Thread


Candy Box!

Last posted May 06, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT. Added May 05, 2013 at 04:37AM EDT
52 posts from 16 users

This is fun.



Goddammit, thanks for showing me this addicting game.
I love you Triple Z, but now I can’t leave my seat, waiting for the quest to start…
Waiting to buy the latest sword…….
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME?!

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 05:16AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:52AM EDT
Quote

Friend told me about this last week, I’m hopelessly addicted now. Only two of my friends have beaten it, I’m up to Chuck Norris Developer’s Garden.
I currently have Sword of Flames Level 10. I’ve heard the Holy sword or whatever is much worse.

I love this, it shows you don’t need traditional graphics to be a compelling game, despite a lot of the gameplay being waiting, similar to Facebook games. It also makes for a great ‘Watercooler game’ with all the tactics and advice you can give to people good to chat to friends about.

Oh, “Candies, more candies!” from the Sorceress is pretty useless.

Got a lot of good things on sale, stranger.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 08:22AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 08:09AM EDT
Quote

I’m loving this game right now.
First quest I did i found a chest.
also, GOTY, all years.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 01:13PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 01:12PM EDT
Quote

Goddamn witch what the fuck does she need 40,000 lollipops for.

May 05, 2013 at 01:34PM EDT
Quote

I’m wondering:
what is the only thing to go beyond the limits of our universe?
(Need help. this is one of the frog questions)

nevermind, I found the answer.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 01:44PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 01:38PM EDT
Quote

I just got to the point where you can enchant your sword, and this is so addicting.

May 05, 2013 at 01:41PM EDT
Quote

Good thing I now know I should wait until tomorrow to click that link. I have actual important stuff to do today. Thanks KYM!

May 05, 2013 at 02:16PM EDT

That fucking witch is just bathing in lollipops. Goddamit. Why can’t I make more than 100 per second? I want to buy a farm upgrade.

May 05, 2013 at 03:08PM EDT
Quote

I really wish I could obtain more than 100 lolipops per second.
So I can easily feed the witch.
That little shit, I want to experience new things in the game.

Edit: I am a foolish boy and I found it.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:22PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 03:57PM EDT
Quote

krateng wrote:

That fucking witch is just bathing in lollipops. Goddamit. Why can’t I make more than 100 per second? I want to buy a farm upgrade.

You can make 300 per second with the Horn of Plenty.
May 05, 2013 at 03:59PM EDT
Quote

What is the answer to the frogs question about being something.
I said pterodactyl but he said no.

May 05, 2013 at 04:06PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

What is the answer to the frogs question about being something.
I said pterodactyl but he said no.

Frog.

May 05, 2013 at 04:07PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Frog.

Spoilers bro.

May 05, 2013 at 04:09PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Frog.

Thanks pal.

May 05, 2013 at 04:10PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I’m wondering why I can’t buy the sword upgrade from the witch, even though I have 60 klp.

Finish the frog’s questionnaire, coat your sword in chocolate. Wait for the diamond sword if you haven’t though. Then you have to enchant it at the anvil. You can get a lot of potions to do this from the well, or just use a healing potion, which will
Give you a life sapping sword
Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:33PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:32PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

Finish the frog’s questionnaire, coat your sword in chocolate. Wait for the diamond sword if you haven’t though. Then you have to enchant it at the anvil. You can get a lot of potions to do this from the well, or just use a healing potion, which will
Give you a life sapping sword

I’ve already done that.

May 05, 2013 at 04:33PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I’ve already done that.

I forgot the other half of my post, edited.

May 05, 2013 at 04:33PM EDT
Quote

how do you answer this frog question?
“Now, just type the answer to
that question and I’ll give
you a very special present :
what is the only thing to go
beyond the limits of our
universe ? "

May 05, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT
Quote

Pollux wrote:

how do you answer this frog question?
“Now, just type the answer to
that question and I’ll give
you a very special present :
what is the only thing to go
beyond the limits of our
universe ? "

Ever heard the joke “Arglebargledargle. Now, spell IT.”?

May 05, 2013 at 04:39PM EDT
Quote

Pollux wrote:

how do you answer this frog question?
“Now, just type the answer to
that question and I’ll give
you a very special present :
what is the only thing to go
beyond the limits of our
universe ? "

Literally type “the answer”
May 05, 2013 at 04:39PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

Literally type “the answer”

thanks!

May 05, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

Finish the frog’s questionnaire, coat your sword in chocolate. Wait for the diamond sword if you haven’t though. Then you have to enchant it at the anvil. You can get a lot of potions to do this from the well, or just use a healing potion, which will
Give you a life sapping sword

Or you can use a Fire Scroll to create a sword that deals additional damage. You also could’ve used an Imp invocation scroll to create a sword that has a chance to conjure up minions whenever you kill an enemy.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:58PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:58PM EDT
Quote

madcat wrote:

Or you can use a Fire Scroll to create a sword that deals additional damage. You also could’ve used an Imp invocation scroll to create a sword that has a chance to conjure up minions whenever you kill an enemy.

Didn’t wanna.
May 05, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
Quote

Where do you find the horn of plenty? Do you find it in a quest?
Also, do you get anything from the castle entrance?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 06:17PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 05:49PM EDT
Quote

I accidentally closed out of it, and now it’s not working. I think it might be down.
EDIT: Just checked, it’s down.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

You can make 300 per second with the Horn of Plenty.

Wait what? How do I get this? I have a few horns from unicorns…

May 05, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Where do you find the horn of plenty? Do you find it in a quest?
Also, do you get anything from the castle entrance?

You can get armor from killing knights. It makes you lose less health when attacked.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT
Quote

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

I just got it to load and I see why you guys love it so much.
B E S T G A M E E V E R*

*Excluding Final Fantasy IX.

…don’t say that…
That’s the first stage of addiction….
I can’t leave my seat.

May 05, 2013 at 08:03PM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

…don’t say that…
That’s the first stage of addiction….
I can’t leave my seat.

There will NEVER be a game better than FFIX. Ever. But this comes close.

May 05, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT
Quote

Started playing this morning and now I am stuck grinding up enough Lolipops and Candies to go fight though the keep.

Too addicting for me to care though. n_n;;

May 05, 2013 at 09:10PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Started playing this morning and now I am stuck grinding up enough Lolipops and Candies to go fight though the keep.

Too addicting for me to care though. n_n;;

I hope you’re using Invincibility Potion and Teleport Scroll combo.
That’s how I beat the dragon.

Edit: Thanks Falcon, very quick and easy to get.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT
Quote

Weasel wrote:

I hope you’re using Invincibility Potion and Teleport Scroll combo.
That’s how I beat the dragon.

Edit: Thanks Falcon, very quick and easy to get.

or you could grind up a bunch of candy and lollipops to make a bunch of g.m.o.o.h potions, and teleport to the secret cow level. You will find the horn of plenty there.
May 05, 2013 at 09:49PM EDT
Quote

I’m stuck at the Developper’s Moat.

Also why is it called Developper’s.

May 05, 2013 at 09:57PM EDT
Quote

I just wasted my whole day playing this. It’s really addicting, but I’m gonna have to stop cold turkey before my life is ruined.


The thread you seek
is only unique
because interest did pique.
These threads came abrupt
and they did disrupt,
the importance did corrupt.
The op would play
by giving his say
a question, everyone’s way.

Last edited Aug 24, 2014 at 08:28PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 01:09AM EDT
Quote

Cale wrote:

I’m stuck at the Developper’s Moat.

Also why is it called Developper’s.

Use the turtle potion.

Yes, I read a guide.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 07:27AM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 07:26AM EDT
Quote

Gotta grind fast.
Seriously, I need health more than ever now that I’m stuck at the Developper’s Computer.
I only have 550 health…
I’m a fool.

May 06, 2013 at 11:27AM EDT
Quote

The Superman potion has me sold:
Game of the Year in graphics.

May 06, 2013 at 04:19PM EDT

I’m pretty sure I hit the cap of health by eating enough candy to get 200 HP. How do I upgrade my health further? Also, I’m stuck on that gosh damn dragon. Even a lvl 3 Sword of Summoning isn’t enough!
EDIT: I just found out that I can upgrade my health further just by eating candies. Fuck my stupidity :P

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 09:25PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!