Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

307,391 total conversations in 9,167 threads

+ New Thread


Things that Bother You in an Inexplicable Way

Last posted May 23, 2013 at 01:16AM EDT. Added May 06, 2013 at 12:48AM EDT
76 posts from 45 users

ConnerABacon wrote:

SCP-006-J-1: EVERY LEG WANTS TO DESTROY YOU

Nah see but that’s a millipede. They cute. I fucks with them.

Centipedes? Naw nigga, I stay the fuck away from them…

May 12, 2013 at 12:33AM EDT
Quote

The empty feeling when you finish a game
*cough*Katawa shoujo*cough*

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 04:33AM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 04:31AM EDT
Quote

sorbetes wrote:

The empty feeling when you finish a game
*cough*Katawa shoujo*cough*

Empty because you will never have a qt gf like (your waifu’s name here)

May 12, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT
Quote

When minorities think it’s okay to be racist
it’s not okay for anybody to be racist

May 12, 2013 at 07:53PM EDT
Quote

Chewing. Loud chewing to be exact. It is the most annoying thing in the history of mankind. That, and unnecessary noises that people make. My little brother always snaps his fingers randomly, and people at my school hum all too much. And poking. I hate it when people poke me.

May 12, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT
Quote

Mungalo wrote:

When minorities think it’s okay to be racist
it’s not okay for anybody to be racist

Check your privilege, you white male CIS straight thin neurotypical able scum!

May 12, 2013 at 07:58PM EDT

Any hate art, no matter if I like what it’s bashing or not, always rubs me the wrong way. (Bonus demerits if the TV show or movie they’re slamming hasn’t even come out/premeired yet)

May 12, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT
Quote

The human heart.I just hate the sound of it, even the look of it. It gives me the creeps.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 03:01AM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 03:00AM EDT
Quote

The fact that Red XIII is the least featured playable character outside the main game.

May 14, 2013 at 11:16AM EDT
Quote

May 15, 2013 at 12:23AM EDT

Bill, I got you…

Anyways. You are playing any VG like a pro, when someone is 2 inches away from the TV. You say “Move it” when your field of vision is not obstructed.

May 15, 2013 at 12:50AM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

The fact that Red XIII is the least featured playable character outside the main game.

I think the more disturbing thing is why everyone hates Cait Sith

May 15, 2013 at 12:52AM EDT
Quote

It always bothers me when I can’t figure out what an internet abbreviation for a phrase that I’m not familiar with is supposed to mean. When I google it and I find out it means something that should have been obvious or that the phrase isn’t even long enough to need to be abbreviated I grit my teeth a little.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 07:53PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

level4outbreak wrote:

The fact that Blood on the Dance Floor exists as a musical group.

um bitch i am in love with these hot fuckers im 16 i have a job i own a club and a tattoo parlor its not chubby its thick and i am proud of myself i have high self esteem and this band is off the charts hell they would take first place in my heart if it wasnt occupied by my boyfriend so i suggest you check yourself before you wreck your self like seriously go fuck a cow

May 19, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT
Quote

Also, viruses or anything that transforms something into something else.

With the exception of Weight Gain, which turns me on for some reason.

May 19, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT
Quote

Mungalo wrote:

When minorities think it’s okay to be racist
it’s not okay for anybody to be racist

Or when a minority says something racist, and then a well intentioned but stupid person says " how can you say something so racist, aren’t you a minority too?!?!"

May 19, 2013 at 06:33PM EDT
Quote

NSFW; read comment below.

NSFW; read comment below.

These images are fairly disturbing to me, yet they are not the worst in terms of gore or grossness. The art style is fairly spooky, but it is not really the emotionally disturbing thing. I think it is the way SpengBab acts in these comics, he just acts believably strange. It is familiar for some strange reason.

I decided to upload these because the current Spengbab article did not have these strange comics already. They are great examples.

Edit: Indenting a sentence that begins a paragraph changes the font.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 07:32PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT

professorcheese wrote:

kanye

That’s the point.

May 19, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
Quote

Professor Metallica enjoys pencils. wrote:

I hate when people judge colleges by the quality of their football teams. Not sure how prevalent that is outside of Texas, but still.

It’s prevalent all over, especially among people who did not go to college.

May 23, 2013 at 01:16AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!