Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

KYM's got talent.

Last posted May 23, 2013 at 03:57PM EDT. Added May 15, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT
211 posts from 24 users

In this thread, you guys are in a reality tv show, where there are three judges, and each turn all of the contestants perform

Me and the first two people to post after me will be the judges. The next ten people will be the contestants.

Here's how each turn works. The main judge, Iran, will give you challenge.
The contestants then give post their writing, captioning, etc. for the challenge.
After all the contestants have posted, the judges (in any order) rate all of the contestants entries from 1-5. The main judge, then counts up the total score. The person with the lowest score, will be kicked out from the contest.
Then, round two will begin. You will be given another challenge.

So far…
Judges:
-Iran
-Cale
-Carnoutaur
Contestants:
-Falcon
-Crouching Sloth
-level4outbreak
-chowburgerz
-sting-aeur
We can have 5 more contestants.

C'mon, I already have the plan for challenge one, and it's near my bedtime. I guess I'll come on back tomorrow.

Judges:
-Iran
-Cale
-Carnoutaur
Contestants(11):
-Falcon
-Crouching Sloth
-level4outbreak
-chowburgerz
-Aeur
-Crona
-Patrick
-Marmot
-Wxdas
-Giantdad
-Moargun

Let it begin!

Challenge 1:

Five years after you have died, a hooded figure comes to your grave and places a letter on your grave. That letter makes you roll around.

Who was that hooded figure? What was said in that letter?

level4outbreak wrote:

The letter said that he finally finished The Winds of Winter, the next book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series.

For everyone here, can you photoshop the face on the image. You don't need to give the name of the person. Also, write what was said in the letter.

The hooded figure is Gabe Newell, and the message said that he released Half Life 3.
I can't get a picture because I'm on my phone.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 11:01AM EDT

chowzburgerz wrote:

Are we required to have a picture?

Yes, and you have to write what the letter says. Just superimpose the face on the question mark on the picture.

Jeff Hanneman of Slayer was the hooded figure. His letter stated that the forces of heavy metal must defeat the evil forces of fake autotune pop music that is giving us cancer. He has stated that spiders were behind all of this and he was murdered by a spider before a show with Slayer because he knew too much. The only way we can defeat the autotuned pop spiders is to turn the rain into blood. Spiders hate Raining Blood.

chowzburgerz wrote:

Jeff Hanneman of Slayer was the hooded figure. His letter stated that the forces of heavy metal must defeat the evil forces of fake autotune pop music that is giving us cancer. He has stated that spiders were behind all of this and he was murdered by a spider before a show with Slayer because he knew too much. The only way we can defeat the autotuned pop spiders is to turn the rain into blood. Spiders hate Raining Blood.

Huh?

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

The hooded figure is Gabe Newell, and the message said that he released Half Life 3.
I can't get a picture because I'm on my phone.

The message reads:
To the #1 fan of Valve Software,
I'm sorry you couldn't see the release of Half Life 3. It was clearly our best work by far. It got a 10 out of 10 on every site (Including the ones that don't review games) and every category, and was declared the best game, movie, tv show, and book of all time. I wish you cold have seen it. It was really worth the weight wait.
From, Gabe Logan Newell.

chowzburgerz wrote:

So, I'm getting a bad score?

Not necessarily. I just kinda didn't get it. But I won't say anything else according to Iran.

6/11 people. still got 5 to do it.
(Bolded names are those who have done it)
-Falcon
-Crouching Sloth
-level4outbreak
-chowburgerz
-Sting-Aeur
-Crona
-Patrick
-Marmot
-Wxdas
-Giantdad
-Moargun

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT

"Dear Mr. Patrick ______,

Due to an anonymous tip from undisclosed resources, we have begun investigation into your internet browsing history. Sorry for the inconvenience, and your untimely demise.

All the best,
Uncle Sammy~"

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!