Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Show off your Pets!

Last posted May 30, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT. Added May 22, 2013 at 05:54PM EDT
17 posts from 17 users

Hey there, KYM. I just got this strange idea. Many of us have animal companions. Many of us have shown pictures of ourselves. But why haven't we shown pictures of our companions? And so I propose we fill this thread with images and stories of those loveable little jerks we call our pets.

I have two rabbits. A white rabbit named Oreo and a black rabbit named Mocha. Mocha is my rabbit, Oreo belongs to my sister. Mocha is best rabbit.

Here she is on the first day we got her.

Here's a more recent picture of her.

Here are some baby rabbits we had to care for up until about a month ago.

And the most recent addition to our battalion of runts is this little kitty named Bullet.

my avatar is me and my best friend blanket, she is my precious princess cat. she turned 3 in march

i also have a baby kitten but he lives at my mom's house right now because blanket and him don't get along. his name is socks. he's about 7 months old.

there are 3 other cats and 2 dogs in my house and my mom also has 2 cats my life is a zoo

Last edited May 22, 2013 at 06:26PM EDT

I think I posted my loyal lap warmer here before…let me check my gallery…

…a yes, here

For those who do not recall, this is Spike. No, not named after the dragon.

Female Tabby. About 5 years old I think. Absolutely adorable in every possible way from the way she snuggles up to you and her chirpy voice.

She's so cute, I love her. Who's a cute little kitty? Yes you are. Yes you are! Whos-a-wuzza-shoozy-woozy-wuvva-woova-wubba-bubba-boo

I am going to do something never seen before on JFF and will rerail a thread.

That's my Rottweiler Rodney, he's currently 3 years old. That pic is from a year ago.

Oh, and here's a pic of him as a puppy.

Last edited May 24, 2013 at 10:32AM EDT

Popeye my wonderful and super loving kitty. He is the best cat ever

And this is my baby boy Brandy~
He's blind in both eyes.

Last edited May 24, 2013 at 11:40AM EDT

This is my oldest dog, Frodo:

He's a bit of a sheriff, and likes to police people and other dogs around. But the funny thing about him is he thinks he can talk. He changes the pitch of his howls as he howls, and actually has his own mini-language which is easy to understand after a while. He doesn't like to snuggle, but he will take belly scratches. I think if I was to get a dog after I moved out it would be a dog like him.

That Labrador in the center is my newest and youngest dog Cassie.

She is a total love, and likes to snuggle. Though she also likes to get into your face.

And this Mutt right here is Saffron.

She is younger than Frodo, but older than Cassie, and is also smaller than Frodo. She also as dumb as a nail, and unlike Cassie or Frodo doesn't know when to shut the hell up. Unfortunately in recent years she has become rather depressed, and she sometimes goes to mope underneath a bed or inside a closet. Also has grown rather attached to me because I am home the most out of the rest of my family.

We used to also have two ferrets, but those smelled so bad we just couldn't handle them anymore.

Last edited May 25, 2013 at 04:37PM EDT

I believe my very first thread on KYM was concerning my cat, the topic point was that I managed to get a photograph of it actually using the toilet…..

Quiet an amazing feat indeed you have to admit and she did actually use it too anyway..
Her name is Candy and she's been in the family now for about 17 years, she doesn't do much anymore other than stare out of windows and sleep, I think she has gone a bit crazy actually

I have a 10 year old Rottweiler named Spike. He likes to play as a puppy but guards my house like a guard dog (obviously).
He is getting old, some of his fur is even getting white. I know his time may be ending, but I couldn't ask for any other dog, I love my dog.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!