Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon...

Last posted Jun 01, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT. Added May 23, 2013 at 03:43PM EDT
40 posts from 31 users

How tough am I, HOW TOUGH AM I?! I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. Anyone else to me is another target. I will wipe anyone the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with asking that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I could be contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and you IP would be traced right now so you'd better prepare for the storm anytime, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’d be fucking dead, kid. I could be anywhere, anytime, and I could kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Go the fuck back to Weenie Hut Jr.'s you faggot. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I might just use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” question was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you'd be paying the price. I could shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You fucking weenie.

Last edited May 23, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

We have this thread every two months at least. No one on here is tough enough for your damn restaurant.

I remember when I made this thread and someone posted that…

*sighs with nostalgia*

Wait… how long ago was that? Three, four months? Why does it feel so long ago? What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Last edited May 23, 2013 at 11:53PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

We have this thread every two months at least. No one on here is tough enough for your damn restaurant.

How tough am I?

Tough enough to reply to a shitpost with a shitpost and actually get in.

Last edited May 24, 2013 at 09:43AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

How tough am I?

Tough enough to reply to a shitpost with a shitpost and actually get in.

I view nearly every post in JFF as a shitpost, mind you.

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?
How tough am I?
My pokemon are all at max level.
Yeah, so?
I don't have any badges.
Uh… Right this way.

Papa Coolface wrote:

How tough am I?

I'll have you know I watched episode 8 of gurren lagann and I only cried for 20 minutes

Last edited May 26, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!