Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

ITT You Post a Song You Love and One You Hate

Last posted Jun 02, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT. Added May 29, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT
13 posts from 12 users

Song I Love:

A song that mixes punk, rockabilly, and Edgar Allen Poe. What's not to love?

Song I Hate:

The fact that this shit is being considered pop punk nowadays infuriates me to no end. Seriously, I miss the good old days where every pop punk band ripped off the Ramones instead of sounding like they wanted to be in hardcore bands but decided that getting laid was more important than writing quality songs.

I'm going to be interesting and have the two songs be by the same act

I still don't understand why the one I hate is the only song by them Americans seem to know when it didn't even chart on the Hot 100 at all.

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 08:48PM EDT

Genuine Quality Dubstep. Filled with depth and feels. Carries meaning without words

Cheap Imitation Dubstep. Loaded with disruptive noise and distortion. No spirit or soul

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 01:09AM EDT

Song I love. It's pretty lenthy, but if you take the time to listen it complete, maybe with lyrics, it's absolutely worth it IMO

t

Here in the Netherlands, this song is almost sure to be played at least twice everyday on the radio. Rather boring, extremely overplayed and meh in my opinion

On the subject of songs you love/hate from the same band:

This style of music was what made Concord Dawn notable in the first place. Most NZ music is unknown to NZ'ers but Morning Light pulled them out of obscurity. The deep bass, the crisp drumlines, the heart wrenching mood and the immersive atmosphere. It's absolutely beautiful.

Aaaaand then we have this. Concord Dawn, what are you doing? We didn't pull you from the underground for slow moodless party rap. Stop that. Go back to what you did before.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!