Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Hey guys

Last posted Oct 26, 2009 at 05:20PM EDT. Added Oct 25, 2009 at 11:09PM EDT
18 posts from 14 users

I dunno if this game has been played before, but where are you from?! I'm curious as to the spread and diversity of users that exist on this noble website. If this has been done before, my apologies but what's the harm in doing it again? :P

I myself am from Toronto (well actually Markham but I don't think anyone from outside Ontario would know where that is!)

So where are you from?

I've moved around a lot through most of my life, but I've lived in Minnesota from 1984-1986, 1998-2002, 2004-2007, and again in 2009; with some South Dakota, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Colorado mixed in at various points.

@Cooper Smith

haha thanks.. living in seoul (in korea) was pretty cool.. i moved to the states after elementary school, so there's not "too much" i care to remember, but it's a hella dense city.. and delaware? it's been nothing but good to me. amazing people, tax-free shopping..

Just tuning in to say that I'm orignally Asian, but since coming to Canadia (that's right, CANADIA) some time ago, I've discovered I'm more Italian and British than I am Spanish or Chinese. If you understand any of that, you'll know my country of origin, my favorite food type, and my country of choice to make fun of just for the lulz.

Also, just tossing in mah native language as an extra clue: "Astig ng site na 'to, pare!"

Just tuning in to say that I’m orignally Asian, but since coming to Canadia (that’s right, CANADIA) some time ago, I’ve discovered I’m more Italian and British than I am Spanish or Chinese. If you understand any of that, you’ll know my country of origin, my favorite food type, and my country of choice to make fun of just for the lulz.

Also, just tossing in mah native language as an extra clue: “Astig ng site na ’to, pare!”

MER IL ET FOU !

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!