Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Perverts in anime

Last posted Jul 19, 2013 at 06:47PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2013 at 04:29PM EDT
10 posts from 9 users

because 'fan service' gets more views than almost anything else with the least amount of effort.

even Major Kusanagi (GiTS SAC), one of the most badass female characters i've seen was used as fan service in the first series, even when there was no rhyme or reason to do so in such a serious setting

Last edited Jul 19, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT

Danial Dolatshahi wrote:

I don't get it , Can someone please explain why every anime guy try's to take a look under a schoolgirl's skirt

Because otakus all want to look under a schoolgirl's skirt, but as that would get them arrested IRL they have to do with their Nagase-chan.

Danial Dolatshahi wrote:

I don't get it , Can someone please explain why every anime guy try's to take a look under a schoolgirl's skirt

Because in the anime world, women talk from their private parts.

He's not being a pervert. He's trying to listen closely.

Danial Dolatshahi wrote:

Besides fan-service, it's typically easy comedy. That is, if you would call "HE TOCHD HR BOOBS HE HUEH HE HUEH HE." comedy.

@Cale

My thoughts as well. I was under the impression that invasion of personal space and/or guys reacting to women like they are teens just hitting puberty; is just considered hilarious over in Japan.

One of those things where different cultures perceive humor in things where other cultures may not.

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

Because in the anime world, women talk from their private parts.

He's not being a pervert. He's trying to listen closely.

Yes… Listen closely

Last edited Jul 19, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!