Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,710 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Neon's KYM Project MegaThread

Last posted Aug 02, 2013 at 02:25PM EDT. Added Jul 21, 2013 at 05:33AM EDT
10 posts from 7 users

Oh Hai.

Instead of making individual threads for each of my projects, I have been granted permission from them silly KYM IRC mods to keep major developments and discussion of each of my KYM-related projects to this thread. Think of it as a drawing thread, but with more than just art.

tl;dr: Read about things I'm working on, then discuss, give feedback and request stuff from me.

Please press a spoiler button to continue!

NeonWabbit rewrote a couple of entries, introduced Board Game Online to this site, chose amandab and Alejandro to be voices of KYM-tan & Deadpool-kun, made a game called KYM-tan: Ace Attorney (of which there will be a demo for on July 31st 2013), animated and photoshopp'd some stuff, released a beta for a game called KYMmon, made the 1st and 2nd KYM Thread Simulators and much mor-I'M IMPORTANT STOP IGNORING ME ;n;
D'aww~! Thanks for your constructive criticism. :3 Have an old video!

Right now, you rustled jimmy! That's right, the thing you've literally been waiting over 9000 quadrillion years for is ready for download. RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD! Proof screenshot:

It's super legit and totally not made in just a few hours, due to poking and prodding from the IRC.

Click here to get this masterpiece! (8 MB)
Note: Please wait until the installer has placed rgss102e.dll in the install directory before playing.

Thank you all for everything.

Last edited Jul 21, 2013 at 05:40AM EDT

The game I didn't know I waited 9,000 quadrillion years for is FINALLY HERE.
Quick question, though, how much are the DLC's gonna cost?

ProjectENDO wrote:

The game I didn't know I waited 9,000 quadrillion years for is FINALLY HERE.
Quick question, though, how much are the DLC's gonna cost?

You're lucky that people didn't send him death threats like we got.

Update #1!

To avoid reading too much, only choose the spoiler buttons which interest you.

@ProjectENDO: "How much are the DLC’s gonna cost?"
Nothing, for there will be none. I have absolutely nothing to do with a KYM RPG that isn't KYMmon. I don't know why everyone wanted me to "finish" a KYM RPG, so I just made that… thing.

@Sir Crona Statscowski Equire: "My Antivirus appears to think that KYMRPG is a virus…"
Scanned it with 3 anti-virus programs before I uploaded it, but if you don't want to run it, fine by me. It's a joke game anyway. It took 2 hours to make and it only takes you 1 minute to win.

@Cale: "Cancer isn't a virus."
Says le person with "le" in his le name xDDD #burn #H2yOloswag

@Ann Hiro: "You’re lucky that people didn’t send him death threats like we got."
Wow. You guys got death threats for not releasing a game? Try to release often, even if it's broken, next time. I wonder if Valve's getting any threats like that… :c

Unfortunately, after so much hype, the KYM-tan: Ace Attorney demo won't be done in time for the date I have set, which is today.

Have a look at the other spoiler buttons in the meantime, while you wait for the demo which IS happening this year.

Based on something PimpAbra said in the KYM IRC, I made this quick le maymay comic:

Speaking of the KYM IRC, here is a 7 minute video which shows you virtually everything that has been said in the KYM IRC over a span of 328 days. Enjoy!

An extremely boring YouTube channel I made called FishalT3LP will host my Let's Plays. I recently unprivated the first one. It is… extremely boring. Over 9000 more videos are waiting to be unprivated on this channel, and vary from boring to slightly humourous as you watch me fail.

Thanks once again!

Last edited Jul 31, 2013 at 01:40AM EDT

@Ann

Wait, what? Why would someone threaten to kill you over making that?

I've heard of modders getting death threats from other modders over plagiarism concerns (in the context of community mods made for free in peoples spare time). But for making a KYM themed flash game? How is that offensive?

Oh well, it must mean you are doing something right.

@Neon

I still want to see your thread simulators duel Alex Mercers thread simulators in deathmatch cages

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Ann

Wait, what? Why would someone threaten to kill you over making that?

I've heard of modders getting death threats from other modders over plagiarism concerns (in the context of community mods made for free in peoples spare time). But for making a KYM themed flash game? How is that offensive?

Oh well, it must mean you are doing something right.

@Neon

I still want to see your thread simulators duel Alex Mercers thread simulators in deathmatch cages

It wasn't even a flash game, and it wasn't being made with RPG maker.
We were doing it the good old fashion way.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!