24 posts from 16 users

Rules:
>Any OCs are acceptable
>DO Post some OCs
>DON'T Steal other's OCs
And now let's start…

Current information about this OC:
Name:Gray Hoof
Equipment: M4A1 SOPMOD, Pipbuck Paired(It's a combination of the Pipbuck 3000 from Fallout: Equestria and the Data Glove Paired from Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
Skills: Guns, Stealth, Science
Specialty: Controlling his body temperature
Bio: [REDACTED]

Last edited Jul 27, 2013 at 04:47AM EDT

I used to have a couple of sonic oc's.. but they really suck. I have a Transformers OC, but i dont have any pictures of him stored on my computer. His design was based on a character i made in Transformers: Decepticons for the DS.

Last edited Jul 27, 2013 at 08:59AM EDT

Forgive me. I'll make better characters in the future, I promise.

Well, here's a character of mine who's basically a representation of me. A rabbit with a Desert Eagle, lots of lead, and little confidence.
(Art by Aigis)
Someone whose species I have not exactly decided yet, but it's not a real one for sure. He's a guy. Often branded as a demon or a monster for his appearance, he tries to go for a more "cutesy" getup, in deepest hopes people wouldn't see him as intimidating or hideous and would stop hating him. Despite this, people end up oppressing him and treating him like an outcast. In his breaking points, he uses a discarded dagger to murder people, telling them "they would see what true demons look like in hell, and realize that he is not one". (Kinda edgy i know but i suck at backstories, btw I drew this some time ago so it sucks)
An excuse to draw a female for a change, with some dumb sense of fashion. Mostly for the crocs, though.

Name: Ace Spade (Fun Fact: His middle name is Logan.)

Birthday: January 1, 1989 (24 years old)

Profession: Rapper, pro skateboarder (Earth only), part-time blackjack dealer

Personality: Headstrong, reckless, yet cares about his friends.

Friends: Vinyl Scratch (girlfriend), Octavia, Josh Larson, Jeff Oxry, Jimmy Lethal (OC, not me), Terry Kennedy, Josh Kalis, Rob Dyrdek, Gilda Griffin, members of The Legacy Armada

Enemies: Forenzik, Queen Chrysalis, Sid, The Action Gamemaster

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada (Earth); Los Pegasus, Equestria (Equestria)

Background: Ace was born with a genetic mutation that allowed him to convert between Earth and Equestria at will. His father was a booker for WWF, as well as his uncle being ECW's Sandman. Because of this, much of his early life was spent around pro wrestling. Ace was a big music listener, and his favorite genres were rap and punk. He started rapping at age five, and at age eleven, formed a hip-hop duo called The High Rollers with DJ Vinyl Scratch. At first, it was for fun, but they got serious a few years later. After recording countless demos, the pair released their first album Snake Eyes in 2007 to good reviews and decent sales. They really made their name known when the follow-up album Dead Man's Hand dropped in 2009, receiving massive critical acclaim and going platinum just weeks after it's release. Since then they've released two more albums: Pick A Card, Any Card (2011), and Stratosphere (2013). How did he become a pro skateboarder, though? In-between wrestling events, Ace began reading the Thrasher skateboard magazine and watched skate videos. At Christmas 1992, he was given a choice between a skateboard and a bike. He chose the skateboard. After falling on his ass many, many times, Ace learned the basics and steadily taught himself how to do tricks. By age ten, he had enough skill for Old Star to sign him to a flow sponsorship. (A Flow sponsor is the lowest, for those watching at home.) After a couple more years and an upgrade to an amateur sponsorship, the now-teenaged Ace jumped over to DGK and went pro the following year. He has four X Games medals (2 gold, 1 silver, and 1 bronze) as well as a Thrasher King of The Road victory, with Team DGK in 2010. Since Vinyl is a pro BMX biker, The High Rollers have an annual "Road To X" tour every July, culminating with a concert in Los Angeles during the X Games.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Seriously. Do we have any Furries, Sonics or Pokefans with OC's? Anyone? I don't want this to become a pony thread.

You didn't ask for the Homestucks.

You didn't ask for Hookiedong Boogaloo.

Name: Punk Rocket

Birthday: May 12th, 1990 (23 years old)

Profession: Punk rock drummer

Personality: Hot-headed, competitive, can get pretty obnoxious.

Hometown: Manehattan, Equestria

Name: Soda Fountain

Birthday: October 6th, 1988 (24 years old)

Profession: Bartender

Personality: Generally mellow and content, though if you insult any of her soda formulas, she will yell at you.

Hometown: Baltimare, Equestria

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OH GOD, IT BEGINS.

Here come the ****ty fantrolls.

Goddammit Tardises why won't you just swear?

Why is it so hard to say "shit" or "fuck" for you? Or "ass" or "nigger" or "bitch" or "bastard"?

Haven't publicized anything yet, but I will. And NO, I will not send you links. Trust me, you'll know it's him when you see him.
Name: Nano
DOB: N/A (Appears 20ish)
Personality: Psychopathic, Misanthropic, Hedonistic (In other words, 3edgy5u)
Apparel:
• Teashade sunglasses
• Military-grade field jacket
• Cargo pants
• Dual pistols
Abilites:
• Immortality/Regenerative healing factor
• Genius-level intellect (He got bored as an immortal so he became a physicist)
• Expert marksmanship
Abilites:
• Bald
• Has an insatiable love for pockets
And I can't draw worth shit, so instead, enjoy this picture of Hugo Strange (Just picture him without the beard)

Last edited Jul 31, 2013 at 12:23AM EDT

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

Name: Punk Rocket

Birthday: May 12th, 1990 (23 years old)

Profession: Punk rock drummer

Personality: Hot-headed, competitive, can get pretty obnoxious.

Hometown: Manehattan, Equestria

Name: Soda Fountain

Birthday: October 6th, 1988 (24 years old)

Profession: Bartender

Personality: Generally mellow and content, though if you insult any of her soda formulas, she will yell at you.

Hometown: Baltimare, Equestria

Cale wrote:

Goddammit Tardises why won't you just swear?

Why is it so hard to say "shit" or "fuck" for you? Or "ass" or "nigger" or "bitch" or "bastard"?

Well fuck me in the ass and call me a bitch, bastard. Nigger can't swear for shit.

This is my OC, her name is Beta (She's an android). She was created to be a super human weapon of mass destruction. She has two different appearances, her "human" form (Which is just a program installed for her to look like she's an average teenaged girl), and her battle form (Which is how she looks naturally).

Battle Form

Human Form

She also has a "sidekick" named Nyx. He was created in the same laboratory as Beta was. He also has two different forms. Naturally he is just a blob and kawaii-ness. His entire being is made up of millions of nanobots that make up who he is (Yes he can transform into other things, anything that Beta needs from him).

Beta/Nyx in Battle Form

This is the first page of the web comic NeonWabbit, Colmei and I were going to make together. But plans fall through and this is the only thing we actually came up with

This is Jess, she is a magical elf spirit. I drew her in adventure time style, because I love it so much. I think she looks pretty cute this way :) (Other people say she looks like Marceline, but oh well)

Last edited Jul 31, 2013 at 07:40AM EDT

Flimsy wrote:

Well fuck me in the ass and call me a bitch, bastard. Nigger can't swear for shit.

Nigger, you call that shit fucking cursing? You look like a fucking faggot who fucked their mom last night.

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

Nigger, you call that shit fucking cursing? You look like a fucking faggot who fucked their mom last night.

God fucking dammit stop deviating from the topic you clumpy piece of quail shit.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!