Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

KYM-Fest

Last posted Aug 11, 2013 at 12:51AM EDT. Added Aug 08, 2013 at 01:34PM EDT
18 posts from 16 users

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Thus far I have met two of you losers. Well, actually only one of you was a loser as you didn't reveal to me who you where Mr. Bald and Husky.

That was like a year ago… we will never find out who he is…

*Mr. Bald and Husky sits in his office chair laughing at us.*

@Alex

But would like to meet up some of you. Especially BSOD, Platus and Randomman.

I'd feel awkward too if I was meeting up as some part of may-may convention but just to share some drinks together? Sure.

Imagine me, Platus and RM in the same room. The biggest alcoholics on this forum

You're gonna get waaaasteeeeeed

Why don't people just meet up with kym members that live around them? It's a little tough because we're not a huge community (but we make up for it by being extra shitty!) so people might be a little farther away.

Then again, I don't know how pleased your parents will be to drive you an extra couple miles to meet an internet stranger.

Also, getting wasted with nerds is like on the first page of "Recipes for Boredom".

The only user I've ever met is a guy I knew waaaaay before we knew about KYM, so I guess that technically counts, but still.

I think a KYM meetup is a cool idea on paper, but we're not large enough to get the scattered community together in one convenient place. Not to mention travel is expensive, and many members are not old enough or independent enough to get away.

So basically what Captain Blubber said. Meetups would have to be independent and regional.

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

The only user I've ever met is a guy I knew waaaaay before we knew about KYM, so I guess that technically counts, but still.

I think a KYM meetup is a cool idea on paper, but we're not large enough to get the scattered community together in one convenient place. Not to mention travel is expensive, and many members are not old enough or independent enough to get away.

So basically what Captain Blubber said. Meetups would have to be independent and regional.

Kind of like Friday Night Magic, only instead of 40 year old neckbeards, an occasional cool guy, a few fat 10-year olds, and fake nerd girls there'd be… 40 year old neckbeards, no cool guys, actual nerd girls, and tons of 10 year olds.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!