Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

If you had a custom title, what would it be?

Last posted Sep 25, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2013 at 02:10AM EDT
82 posts from 57 users

You know, I always wanted one, but when I start to think what it’d be, I can’t come up with anything clever. Something art related though.

I know RandomMan always threw good stuff around during these years, but if I just went ahead and asked him to make a suggestion, he'd probably just tell me to stfu and go draw something.

Muumi wrote:

You know, I always wanted one, but when I start to think what it’d be, I can’t come up with anything clever. Something art related though.

I know RandomMan always threw good stuff around during these years, but if I just went ahead and asked him to make a suggestion, he'd probably just tell me to stfu and go draw something.

RandomMan wrote:

I knew you were gonna do that Random. I fukken knew. Huehuehue.

Though this time you didn't add anything about summoning me with the sacrifice of several virgins under the red norweigan Blood Moon or something. Maybe it's because I've started strengthening my bonds to this mortal realm again, and I've been at least a bit more active again lately.

Maybe I should've asked Verbose and opspe too. I dunno. I miss the old days.

But now that I put some though to it, I think I used to have "The Drawfriend" end to my name for a short while long ago, and I used to throw that Friendly Neighbourhood Muumi thing around a bit too.

So my final answer would be something like Resident Artist, or Resident Drawfriend.

Muumi wrote:

I knew you were gonna do that Random. I fukken knew. Huehuehue.

Though this time you didn't add anything about summoning me with the sacrifice of several virgins under the red norweigan Blood Moon or something. Maybe it's because I've started strengthening my bonds to this mortal realm again, and I've been at least a bit more active again lately.

Maybe I should've asked Verbose and opspe too. I dunno. I miss the old days.

But now that I put some though to it, I think I used to have "The Drawfriend" end to my name for a short while long ago, and I used to throw that Friendly Neighbourhood Muumi thing around a bit too.

So my final answer would be something like Resident Artist, or Resident Drawfriend.

"Blacklight Virus".. That simple.
If i were a moderator of something "virus" could be a suffix.. Like: "Forum Virus", "Entry Virus", "Database Virus" exc..

Last edited Sep 01, 2013 at 01:28PM EDT

I would like "Warboss" but I think that might be asking too much high ranking. I would need to be a mod at least before I would ask that.

I can go with "Ork Boy" or just "Ork Nob" (one up from Ork Boy) to show that I may not be among the oldest or the newest so Ork Nob would fit perfectly.
Or "Top Ork" can work as well. Then again that would be Warboss because that what the Top Ork is….

"Top Nob" would be be perfect then because it would mean that I am the best in my current Ork rank, which is not too high or too low.
Idk if anyone else in this site is just as orky or more orky then me, so I think it would be fine.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!